Ya HERD that, Jager??

DeletedUser

That's the sound of The HERD :ram: :ram:

user_image.php

We would have declared sooner, but we were too busy blindsiding you as you wiped your hoity toity bums with grass from our territory. You can fling dung in our direction saying you were backstabbed, but if anyone can smell dung from a mile away.....oh wait, there it is....

a.jpg

We told you and your pet tribes to stop nibbling on our grassy fields too many times....there was only one thing left to do....
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HERD
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 1
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303,586
Side 2: 9,213
Difference: 294,373

chart

[/spoil]

In case none of that makes sense, here is the more eloquent -

~~OFFICIAL DECLARATION~~

[SPOIL]
2qnci9d.jpg

[/SPOIL]

And a little pizzazz for the grand finalie....MOOOOVE ON OUTTA HERE JAGER!

PS:

Sin....I'm calling you out. You're very lovely, but your leadership is questionable. You let Ripfin in your tribe send 25 second trains... but this wasn't good enough? haha
[spoil]
Nuke Village 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:00:380 27:06:25
Nuke Village 2 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:00:715 27:06:25
Nuke Village 3 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:00:984 27:06:25
Train Noble 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:167 27:06:26
Snipe Village 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:259 27:06:26
Train Noble 2 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:276 27:06:26
Train Noble 3 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:380 27:06:26
Train Noble 4 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:600 27:06:26
Support Village 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:02:131 27:06:27
Support Village 2 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:02:307 27:06:27 [/spoil]

Ripfin

Sin....I'm calling you out. You're very lovely, but your leadership is questionable. You let Ripfin in your tribe send 25 second trains... but this wasn't good enough? haha
[spoil]
Nuke Village 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:00:380 27:06:25
Nuke Village 2 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:00:715 27:06:25
Nuke Village 3 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:00:984 27:06:25
Train Noble 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:167 27:06:26
Snipe Village 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:259 27:06:26
Train Noble 2 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:276 27:06:26
Train Noble 3 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:380 27:06:26
Train Noble 4 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:01:600 27:06:26
Support Village 1 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:02:131 27:06:27
Support Village 2 Rename tomorrow at 07:30:02:307 27:06:27 [/spoil][/SIZE]

you forgot to mention I still took that village even thought that masterone dweeb tried to snipe it, seriously sniping is so last year.

http://en69.tribalwars.net/public_report/51a655b0d99ce29ea97d571ed5967daa

http://en69.tribalwars.net/public_report/3afd8e49dcb649cf814c3b40a5af41d2

Last edited:

xshootxemxupx

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 1
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 303,586
Side 2: 9,213
Difference: 294,373

chart

But he did... See that "1" right there? There you go.

Ripfin

But he did... See that "1" right there? There you go.

give it time you noobs will suffer, your backstabbing betrayal caught us off guard, and you claim we nobled in your areas, yet fail to mention how it was you who was nobling on our side of the map, so don't try telling us who betrayed who, since it was you who did the betraying and we know it.

DeletedUser

hmmm .... interesting move by HERD . No complains what so ever , you played the smarter but boring game of doing nothing in game till now and then suddenly jumping on some one who let you live so far ( yes you cant change THAT FACT )

but i am not gonna go into details of the same years ol story of backstabbing its very much a part of the game now, all i can say is smart choice isnt always the right choice :) all the best !!!!

DeletedUser102431

Well in all bloody honesty here, before knock and jäger had a fall out jäger planned on taking out herd so stop the crying.

But you got into war with us and couldn't manage to keep that plan on track, so this was once again a war caused by the jäger leadership.

But Sin got a taste of her own medic , i can only wonder how she feels about that ;)

DeletedUser

hmmm .... interesting move by HERD . No complains what so ever , you played the smarter but boring game of doing nothing in game till now and then suddenly jumping on some one who let you live so far ( yes you cant change THAT FACT )

but i am not gonna go into details of the same years ol story of backstabbing its very much a part of the game now, all i can say is smart choice isnt always the right choice :) all the best !!!!

Really? Jager are the ones crying about 'backstabbing' now? Remember the alliance with Varyag? You know, the one where Sin left Varyag for Jager to run it under our flag? Hypocrisy all-round there. You backstabed us. Then you went and over-recruited, after having criticised and apparently broken our alliance over recruitment. Now you are dead because of most of Jager being crap (seriously poor players and a lot of inactivity in the tribe) and you come here and cry wolf. Pityful...

I have no respect for Sin, even less for the ex-RIP members and no respect for Jager at all. Sir Digby, the spy who thought he got away, we are coming for you! How miserable and lowly must someone be to spy in order to survive? Well, news for you bro - you won't survive on any world, ever. I would never recruit a spy if someone paid me. Oh well, what goes around, comes around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats update

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 7
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 469,953
Side 2: 62,924
Difference: 407,029

chart

DeletedUser

Really? Jager are the ones crying about 'backstabbing' now? Remember the alliance with Varyag? You know, the one where Sin left Varyag for Jager to run it under our flag? Hypocrisy all-round there. You backstabed us. Then you went and over-recruited, after having criticised and apparently broken our alliance over recruitment. Now you are dead because of most of Jager being crap (seriously poor players and a lot of inactivity in the tribe) and you come here and cry wolf. Pityful...

I have no respect for Sin, even less for the ex-RIP members and no respect for Jager at all. Sir Digby, the spy who thought he got away, we are coming for you! How miserable and lowly must someone be to spy in order to survive? Well, news for you bro - you won't survive on any world, ever. I would never recruit a spy if someone paid me. Oh well, what goes around, comes around.

lol UNCLE ... no comments .. dont have time to argue with you on everything , i have to clean the basement before mamma comes :icon_redface:

Deleted User - 10770065

I don't know why you're calling him uncle. I don't remember you being my cousin....

xshootxemxupx

Hmm, sounds like a complaint... But, I'll run through a quick history for you, because honestly I'm not even sure all the Jager members realize the full story.

First, Jager and HERD run into cross-nobling. Jager doesn't trust HERD, so no noble planner sharing will happen. Jager players are extremely rude and arrogant, either demanding the village in question, or even just trying to take it by force, despite the NAP.

Next, to alleviate this, JN and Jungle Kitty agree on a very clear boundaries agreement. All Jager players continue to chow down on every 1k barb they can find in the middle of our clusters. After calling her out, JK says she "misread the mail, and didn't realize JN had agreed to it". So they both clearly agree to it for a second time. Nothing changes, Jager continues their nobling in our territory, unimpeded by the agreement. After talking to a couple players in Jager, we get the impression the boundary agreement was never even passed on to membership. It was clearly a rouse to stop HERD's nobling while stealing our territory 1k at a time. At this point, HERD membership starts to turn very anti-Jager. Good job on the diplomacy, you did this yourself.

DeletedUser

This again? When will you accept the fact that varyag messed up and not everyone else on the world did?

DeletedUser

hmmm .... interesting move by HERD . No complains what so ever , you played the smarter but boring game of doing nothing in game till now

says jager in their first war on the world