Ya HERD that, Jager??

DeletedUser102431

I'm going to make Trynet dismiss himself, Then I'm going to say Jager had something to do with it, Then I'll noble 200 villages off him and be up 200 war caps (party)

I barely read this thread but your welcome to try mate.

** This part is from quick reading a bit whats been posted here **

All this with secound coming ect ect please post in the proper thread if you wanna try throw that at us then try it in the thread knock vs jäger thread and not here.

It got nothing related to this thread.

Soon or later the members in jäger will come to there sense and the tribe will fall since nothing have changed inside the try you always keep trying the same thing without any progress.

So once again keep hiding behind the front line and grow while the others takes the fall, real team spirit there!

DeletedUser

asterios the great on 30.01. at 06:57

your tribe is dead, you have been lied to by Knock! you have been lied to by your leaders, your tribe is now dead and will die horribly, unless this was your tribes plan from the start to quit this world and go out in a blaze of glory.

Stats since those wise words were spoken:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HERD
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe: 30/01/2014 00:00:00 to 18/02/2014 04:13:31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 215
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,157,891
Side 2: 1,818,057
Difference: 339,834

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser84667

O noes, time to disband. Darn, I was liking it here to :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser111028

It's amazing how much gloating can be done from all of your hollow accomplishments..

I'm not here to degrade anyone, but come on guys. I'm not saying that you guys aren't decent players, but you are getting your stats from inactive players.

Now don't get me wrong. You should be nobling the inactives. It's smart for you to do that, but to try to gloat and say that you're beating a tribe 'nine times as big as you' by so much just isn't giving light to what's really happening.

There are a lot of players that you're eating who are inactive or just not good. Your caps are not hard earned, so please stop throwing out stats that were earned basically out of thin air. The players who are actually fighting you are almost all winning, so while you feed off of the inactives and get your imaginary 'wins' we will be doing the real fighting and waiting for when you have no easy villages left to take.

The real fight is yet to begin.

P.S. Good luck to all when it ACTUALLY begins.

Edit: You seem to have been quieted when some real pressure has actually been put on. Where has all of your pride gone? It seems as though you are only putting in stats now, but no words about winning?

Last edited by a moderator:

xshootxemxupx

It's amazing how much gloating can be done from all of your hollow accomplishments..

I'm not here to degrade anyone, but come on guys. I'm not saying that you guys aren't decent players, but you are getting your stats from inactive players.

Now don't get me wrong. You should be nobling the inactives. It's smart for you to do that, but to try to gloat and say that you're beating a tribe 'nine times as big as you' by so much just isn't giving light to what's really happening.

There are a lot of players that you're eating who are inactive or just not good. Your caps are not hard earned, so please stop throwing out stats that were earned basically out of thin air. The players who are actually fighting you are almost all winning, so while you feed off of the inactives and get your imaginary 'wins' we will be doing the real fighting and waiting for when you have no easy villages left to take.

The real fight is yet to begin.

P.S. Good luck to all when it ACTUALLY begins.

Edit: You seem to have been quieted when some real pressure has actually been put on. Where has all of your pride gone? It seems as though you are only putting in stats now, but no words about winning?

Hahaha, welcome to the oldest, most overused excuse in TW. I have news for you. Inactives are part of tribes, on both sides. Such as whatsthatsmell maybe? Get over it.

And you want stats since "pressure was put on" ? What's that been, 4 or 5 days? You want words about winning?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 14/02/2014 00:00:00 to 18/02/2014 18:35:48

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 7
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 127,769
Side 2: 66,600
Difference: 61,169

chart

Winning.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84667

Lul, I don't normally care about war stats posting on externals anymore, but I will point out your 16 village lead with a 60k point lead.

Go ahead and win all you want, but if you think Jager is hurting because of all those little 3k villages you're taking from Rhino, you are more a fool than I thought.

xshootxemxupx

Which is a result of all of Jager's barb noobling. You think we actually want those? Tactically, we have to. We can't risk someone else in Jager taking them, stacking them, and building trains behind our lines. So leave the 1k barbs as 1k barbs, please...

Ripfin

Which is a result of all of Jager's barb noobling. You think we actually want those? Tactically, we have to. We can't risk someone else in Jager taking them, stacking them, and building trains behind our lines. So leave the 1k barbs as 1k barbs, please...

hey shootemup are you going to start dodging your nukes ? its sad watching them die in your villages so much potential wasted.

xshootxemxupx

You mean all of the 3 that you guys managed to hit? Are you looking for a pat on the back? I'm sorry, I forgot that that's Jager's biggest accomplishment of the war...

Are you guys going to keep sending nobles from 20 hours out and expect a couple thousand fakes to hide them? Cuz that would be great... They're scrumptious

Last edited:

DeletedUser111028

Sad how you want to sit here and talk smack about what we aren't doing, but yet I've seen many more than 3 of your nukes dead. You can't pad your image to the public forever.

And as for your comment about inactives being part of the game, I'm pretty sure I touched on that in my comment? I said that you should be nobling them, but don't go around gloating and expecting praise for something that you didn't earn. And I forgot 'Jager' was nobling the barbs and not just a few select players.

I guess all of the barbs that I see scattered throughout us are just part of my imagination

Maybe I'll post my stats of caps against IslandInferno on here too and whip an application at HERD to join because apparently having nice stats on inactives proves your worth over there.

xshootxemxupx

Haha, you guys act like you have the final say in everything just because you have an army of trolls and Azi and I are the only HERD members that post on here.

As for my nukes: It wasn't many (if any) more than three. But if you killed so many, you guys can feel free to hit the "Ignore" button on any incomings from me. Just fake scripts...

You, on the other hand, seem to think that the acts of "a few select players" have no influence on the persona of a tribe. Whether barb noobling, or inactivity, or inability, it is only the acts of the individual players that make up the image of a tribe. Guess those players probably root back to the mega merge wars where Jager actually did excel.

DeletedUser111028

Would you like to see some of your dead nukes? I'm sure I can get those for you since you can't seem to get to them yourself.

And they don't have an affect because the players that are actually fighting you aren't losing. Maybe a few are, but it's not by much. You are losing in every aspect except for inactives or bad players.

But I will edit this post showing you your reports of dead nukes so that it brings some light to the matter okay?

xshootxemxupx

Something people actually look at when evaluating a war. Keep talking up how you killed a few nukes. That really sums up your biggest accomplishment, and makes you look even worse. But congrats anyways

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 397
Side 2: 297
Difference: 100

chart

Side 1: 3,194,948
Side 2: 2,510,408
Difference: 684,540

chart

DeletedUser111028

Since you can't seem to find them yourself:

3-S.png
2-S.png
4-S.png
1-S.png
5-S.png
6-S.png
10-S.png
7-S.png
8-S.png
9-S.png
11-S.png
12-S.png
13-S.png
14-S.png

And it's not a matter of thinking that killing nukes is our biggest accomplishment. You just couldn't get in front of your ego to admit the fact that you messed up and let your nukes die. (That's not even all of them by the way, but I figured that would get the point across)

As for us 'talking up killing nukes', we are just making a point that you aren't as golden as you perceive yourselves, but how much have you 'talked up' your war stats on some inactives or terrible players? Now you're just contradicting yourself and that just makes you look plain silly.

Deleted User - 10770065

What a load of bs. How is this even relevant? So you're trying to say if you were constantly under attack, you wouldn't lose any nukes at home? And please Ripfin, I have saw the same from you before on this world, stop drivelling all over these externals again.

Ripfin

What a load of bs. How is this even relevant? So you're trying to say if you were constantly under attack, you wouldn't lose any nukes at home? And please Ripfin, I have saw the same from you before on this world, stop drivelling all over these externals again.

What hes saying is his nukes wouldn't be home to get hit, they would be out hitting, and Shaun, where are you again ? are you even in this world? or are you just trying to bore us with your trolling ? more to the point how is anything you say Relevant ?

xshootxemxupx

What hes saying is his nukes wouldn't be home to get hit, they would be out hitting, and Shaun, where are you again ? are you even in this world? or are you just trying to bore us with your trolling ? more to the point how is anything you say Relevant ?

How dare you oppose the troll army of Jager!?

They lose wars, but the externals are their powerhouse, better to challenge them in-game ;)

DeletedUser84667

Then challenge one of us in game, instead of eating accounts who are inactive or isolated :).

Deleted User - 10770065

Yes, I am on this world. Which again, why should that matter? The fact is, you're trying to call someone out for not dodging their nukes when you haven't dodged nukes before when you were under attack throughout this world too. Stop being a boring hypocrite and next time, try to come out with a post that makes a slight bit of sense.