Y'all For Real 4v2?

• Thread starter DeletedUser55551
  • Start date

DeletedUser55551

Lucky for those CORP/RJ players not on the border. They might get saved in the short run ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy, Care?
Side 2:
Tribes: RIMJOB, CORP, EMPIRE, REAPER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 661
Difference: 309

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 25
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,869,904
Side 2: 3,918,155
Difference: 2,048,251

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,309
Side 2: 148,048
Difference: 52,261

chart

DeletedUser116879

Apathy family can still hold their own but unfortunately, numbers do help. Was hoping for that 2v2v2 but some people don't have balls and prefer the easy way :(

-Creeper

DeletedUser55551

Apathy family can still hold their own but unfortunately, numbers do help. Was hoping for that 2v2v2 but some people don't have balls and prefer the easy way :(

-Creeper

Numbers mean more targets ;)

DeletedUser119689

You guys honestly asking is this for real? Haha

Apathy wanted the same thing to happen to corp so why does it make any difference if it is the other way around now?

Dont play the victim just because it has been turned onto apathy now ;)

~Tom

DeletedUser55551

Apathy wanted the same thing to happen to corp so why does it make any difference if it is the other way around now?

~Tom
Victim typically means one is losing (in TW terms), I don't think that applies here based on early stats ;)

DeletedUser119689

Corp and apathy have been going at it awhile. But its just the start for rimjob and reaper ;)

~Tom

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

~Tom

... because Apathy and rimjob vs corp would have been two underdogs going against the top tribe, sticking to agreements held for months.

DeletedUser106970

you forget to add P.S. , Mantis and T R K

Your Welcome!

DeletedUser116879

you forget to add P.S. , Mantis and T R K

Your Welcome!
That would only increase it enough for Care and Apathy to be even (Point wise) to Corp and Rimjob (not even actually) so you still have your 2 academies. So you bringing that up is little since we are not even taking a majority of their players. (I Believe).

-Creeper

DeletedUser119651

you are really out of mind ahahaha shame on apathy this topic just remark how low it's your level

you wanted do the same on CORP add to this the fact that was APATHY to declare war first :D:D all this just make me laugh..

Here are the proud APATHy ready again to complain after they screw them a.. with really low leadership move, but more low it's how some good players still complain about the situation ahahaha
out the balls and show us that you are not just a tribe that like win easly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119651

mate i'm sure you are clever so stop show us the opposite please...

1. no one hack no one, this idea just make me more than laugh, if that happened was probably a co-player not happy for the situation or someone in sitting...

2. zain was a top player just to shop and to speak because after that he never gave any help to the tribe ( i don't know if this from the beginning because i was one of the SAGA's players but for sure i could see him do nothing for a long...) if you have any doubt just look his achievements... [image removed for profanity]

3. stop this way of try to keep consents just inventing bullshit because this is what you are doing guys...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

Another lieing scum, RJ's core of solid players needs to start conrtolling their noobs before the tribe has no outside respect left.

DeletedUser119651

Another lieing scum, RJ's core of solid players needs to start conrtolling their noobs before the tribe has no outside respect left.

Funny how you come here saying things without sense :)

I am not in RJ but in CORP and let's speak honestly mate, that you told to RJ or CORP :
conrtolling their noobs before the tribe has no outside respect left.

Well I take it like it's.... A Joke ;) and a funny one

Deleted User - 10017355

Funny how you come here saying things without sense :)

I am not in RJ but in CORP and let's speak honestly mate, that you told to RJ or CORP :

Well I take it like it's.... A Joke ;) and a funny one

I did remember you were CORP after I posted, but cbf editing when the tribes are so similar.

I'm not sure what you mean about the joke? Do you think the outside has already lost all respect for the tribes? Because I wasn't making any jokes in that post, it was one of my rare 'serious' posts :D