Y'all For Real 4v2?

• Thread starter DeletedUser55551
  • Start date

DeletedUser119651

I'm so sorry for trying to convince the tribe we allied with to declare on another tribe they bordered... I know it was a very illogical thing to do...

The problem isn't that mate since the beginning was clear that you couldn't deal with CORP so was obvious ask help somewhere ... The funny part it's that you still complaining about the situation that you have now, when finally I guess you just deserve it with your poor leadership move...

Last edited:

jiji123

Bit off too much for you to chew jasper? :)

It's good to see you panic this early into the war, first it's hugging the TRK members out of desperation, then forcing them to send support 100+ fields away to the front line. Second you consolidated Apathy by points, something you said you could do but you won't just couple days ago, and still you are only #2.

4v2 because Apathy made some strategic mistakes that was crucial to this war, some are obvious which were pointed out multiple times. The Ex-Saga frontline is still here and won't be moving anywhere anytime soon :rolleyes:, can't say the same about your new becool recruits though, there's a saying where you pickup a sunflower seed and lose a watermelon, which seems very true in this scenario.

DeletedUser116879

Bit off too much for you to chew jasper? :)

It's good to see you panic this early into the war, first it's hugging the TRK members out of desperation, then forcing them to send support 100+ fields away to the front line. Second you consolidated Apathy by points, something you said you could do but you won't just couple days ago, and still you are only #2.

4v2 because Apathy made some strategic mistakes that was crucial to this war, some are obvious which were pointed out multiple times. The Ex-Saga frontline is still here and won't be moving anywhere anytime soon :rolleyes:, can't say the same about your new becool recruits though, there's a saying where you pickup a sunflower seed and lose a watermelon, which seems very true in this scenario.
hmm? Saga was the one who broke early in the war :D running to becool and Corp.

-Creeper

jiji123

hmm? Saga was the one who broke early in the war :D running to becool and Corp.

-Creeper

Your comment makes no sense, again.
We are fighting our own war against Apathy, with the people from SAGA that did not seem like a possibility since they were busy with RL.
We did not "run", we regrouped and held our line against Apathy.

Now tell me how that's "running"? That's less running than most of the world on 91. Talk about your new recruits, lol.....

DeletedUser116879

Your comment makes no sense, again.
We are fighting our own war against Apathy, with the people from SAGA that did not seem like a possibility since they were busy with RL.
We did not "run", we regrouped and held our line against Apathy.

Now tell me how that's "running"? That's less running than most of the world on 91. Talk about your new recruits, lol.....
hmmm. You know what I could have reworded that. maybe you didn't just run, you ran for help cause Saga alone couldn't do the job. Am I wrong?

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

You are wrong. SAGA could have done the job but leadership failed them

Sam
they began to lose villas quick right away. not just after leadership problems. And if they were an actual tribe someone would have stepped up instead of you all blaming leadership. In apathy, i can name several people who could do that. But in SAGA there are none, clearly because none did.

-Creeper

DeletedUser119759

It's pretty much over for Apathy. From the war stats. It looks like rimjob is doing better than Corp against Apathy. I guess rimjob actually knows what they are doing.

I have to say that Sam is a genius on getting rimjob on their side. Apathy did recruit some strong becool players, but they are getting eaten fast... Better luck next world for Apathy..

End game will be between corp and rimjob. And from how this war is going and how rj is doing. I predict rimjob would beat corp at end game.

DeletedUser

the struggle is real. rj is destroying the apathy coalition

jiji123

hmmm. You know what I could have reworded that. maybe you didn't just run, you ran for help cause Saga alone couldn't do the job. Am I wrong?

-Creeper

How is that running? We're still here fighting you aren't we? :) Unless I join you guys then I wouldn't be running? That doesn't make sense..

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's pretty much over for Apathy. From the war stats. It looks like rimjob is doing better than Corp against Apathy. I guess rimjob actually knows what they are doing.

I have to say that Sam is a genius on getting rimjob on their side. Apathy did recruit some strong becool players, but they are getting eaten fast... Better luck next world for Apathy..

End game will be between corp and rimjob. And from how this war is going and how rj is doing. I predict rimjob would beat corp at end game.

Not bashing RJ but they have the easier front they are eating the inactive Becool players that Jasper recruited. They do not just become better players because they join Apathy , Inactivity is there biggest problem.

Sam

DeletedUser119689

I wouldnt say they are inactive lol. A little more inexperienced in using their def and off.

The players in RJ are working together and its hard to defend against. The apathy war of course its gonna be harder they were the ones who declared first so they stacked their front. Its just ways of finding who their weak players are and targeting them. Or if you keep pressure on and jeep forcing them back.

But also becool was supporting the apathy front for awhile so it of course was gonna be harder for corp, now becool have joined the war as merged with apathy it should be a bit easier for you now in that front.

~Tom

*GranTorino

Now now boys no need to measure up, you each have it as easy as each other

: )

SterlingArcher

Who are these inactives spoken about exactly... ? Alternative facts?

We have it easy sure but that's not due to inactivity in Care?.
I'm sure it wont be easy for long, I'm sure our careless friends have plenty in them and we'll have lots and lots of fun. :)

Andrew.