Yarr + TM Hunt Honey Badgers for Sport!

DeletedUser

Greetings World 65! On behalf of the public relations department of TM and Yarr, I am pleased to announce the recruitment of the three (five?) musketeers into Yarr! As part of our celebration of this glorious event, we are happy to serve up our little honey badger neighbors for sport and mockery!

If you are currently a member of HoneyB, I would like to offer my condolences to you. You failed against KE, KE failed against Yarr, now you too shall fail to Yarr. Think twice before you try to recruit another tribe's war spoils. It is amazing that you have made it this far.

I would levy this as an actual challenge to our tribe, but you guys are just too darn cute and inexperienced.

[spoil]
babyhoneyb.png
[/spoil]

In the beginning...
[spoil]
honeybroadkill.jpg
[/spoil]

This made HoneyB very angry...
[spoil]
angrybadger.png
[/spoil]

But with the holidays in full swing, the musketeers were too drunk to care.
[spoil]
sleepingmusketeer.png
[/spoil]

Justin was left alone to fight off a massive op against him. +3 million OD, no lost villages, and 3 new conquers later,
[spoil]
justinstats.png
[/spoil]

Justin decides to throw in the hat. Or did he?
[spoil]
joinhoneyb.png
[/spoil]

With all three (five?) musketeers now safely recruited into HoneyB, the war continued! (against HoneyB LOL!)

[2:28:37 PM] Justin Nissen: we are internaling the little ones. Did you get your target list?
[2:29:10 PM] HexagonStaff: yea, 9 targets for me; by the way, did you get permission to noble him?
[2:29:57 PM] Justin Nissen: Nope! LOL

billgrey
image.php

bolrog
image.php

the little ones
image.php

[spoil]
badlybeaten.jpg
[/spoil]

Does Honey Badger care?

Honey Badger don't give a shit!

But then we did this...
[spoil]
imblamingyou.png
[/spoil]

The ZezoS
image.php

The ZezoS said:
the attacks should end in a max of 8 hours probably 2-4 villages may fall. No support thanks.

He failed to recognize there were over 20 noble trains incoming to his account LOL

And finally....

HoneyB gives a shit!
[spoil]
honeydump.jpg
[/spoil]

arcanum7 said:
I don't care where you are from there is absolutely no way to justify this and I am utterly gob smacked that such a thing has even happened.
[spoil]
angrybadger.jpg
[/spoil]

Well, you shouldn't be gob smacked, (lol) because we never stopped fighting you.

The shenanigans continued over the weekend, with our spies gaining access to the HoneyB leader forums, (hint: they cry a lot in the leader forums) Hexagon finding an excuse to not get kicked after nobling ten ZezoS villages, and all the other musketeers left, then Justin finding more excuses to attack HoneyB without retaliation, while the leadership eats up the sweet talking and sits on their thumbs.

With that being said, it is time for us to stop playing with our food, and eat it.

[spoil]
honeybvsleopard.png
[/spoil]

Denizens of W65, Enjoy!

PS: Drop350 is still waiting for your long overdue op against him. He is sad that you have forgotten about him (or chickened out).
[spoil]
honeypirate.png
[/spoil]

GAME ON MEN!!

DeletedUser103070

The members you cleared were inactive until you hit ZezoS. So, thanks for clearing out those inactives for us I guess? They must have fought so hard back.

You're right, I made a mistake by trusting Ac3y who fed you info along with Hex. Bit predictable really. You act like we weren't expecting this at all.

Sure you'll hit us hard in the first week, to be expected really. Only 702 incomings though is what you maxed out at? I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting 4-5k.

P.S. Drop sending a train 9 minutes after your noble train lands, doesn't really cut it.

DeletedUser

The members you cleared were inactive until you hit ZezoS. So, thanks for clearing out those inactives for us I guess? They must have fought so hard back.

You're right, I made a mistake by trusting Ac3y who fed you info along with Hex. Bit predictable really. You act like we weren't expecting this at all.

Sure you'll hit us hard in the first week, to be expected really. Only 702 incomings though is what you maxed out at? I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting 4-5k.

P.S. Drop sending a train 9 minutes after your noble train lands, doesn't really cut it.

Not quite sure why I'm being blamed for this. Buttttttt, okay?

DeletedUser

today at 01:22:30:996
today at 01:22:49:932
today at 01:22:50:440
today at 01:22:50:694
today at 01:22:51:023

Real nice train.

DeletedUser

Good post drop.

One of your pictures doesn't work but I can guess what it is!

DeletedUser107899

Thanks all. I was sleeping when we declared, so drop posted it for us. Here is the image that imageshack took down. I edited out the text bubble that said "Stop touching me, I'm pooping"

I think that's why they took it down.

honeypic.jpg

DeletedUser103070

No more Yarr, how sad. 4m points against 400k, opping lil ol me who has no support.

Am I responsible for the problems in HoneyB? Not really, that was moreso putting faith in the wrong people.

Example:
Drop350
Justinnissen09
Hexagonstaff
Loki###
Groinbiter
Ac3y

We have friends at our backs and no Yarr to worry about. Lets see how long the great TM lasts.

DeletedUser

Not quite sure how I ruined faith for you in me... And it makes it look like I'm opping you by adding me in that list with them. MURICA is not TM Mr...

Also I'd like to say sorry for not agreeing with terrible decisions you've made, you didn't even allow me to even speak before any actions were done. Idk I just hope once you get rimmed that palitin and the council can make better decisions as a leader than you have this past week.

DeletedUser103070

Not quite sure how I ruined faith for you in me... And it makes it look like I'm opping you by adding me in that list with them. MURICA is not TM Mr...

Also I'd like to say sorry for not agreeing with terrible decisions you've made, you didn't even allow me to even speak before any actions were done. Idk I just hope once you get rimmed that palitin and the council can make better decisions as a leader than you have this past week.

Another person opping me, oh boy! You act as if I care, lol.

[1/26/2013 1:35:44 PM] Babin: Just would like to thank you for allowing me to be apart of HoneyB. (y)

[1/26/2013 4:37:03 PM] Babin: I understand
[1/26/2013 4:37:09 PM] Babin: I haven't been bestest member lately

Sound vaguely familiar?

The only mistakes I made was trusting the people listed above not to be tools. Oh boy! I get rimmed, there are plenty of accounts that I can jump onto if I like. Or just go back to winning 58, whichever.

Wait bad decision for defending one member from getting attacked by a member of the same tribe? Sorry I didn't see the disgusting bit of slime that Justin really is. You're right, my bad. Get over yourself kid.

DeletedUser

Another person opping me, oh boy! You act as if I care, lol.

[1/26/2013 1:35:44 PM] Babin: Just would like to thank you for allowing me to be apart of HoneyB. (y)

[1/26/2013 4:37:03 PM] Babin: I understand
[1/26/2013 4:37:09 PM] Babin: I haven't been bestest member lately

Sound vaguely familiar?

The only mistakes I made was trusting the people listed above not to be tools. Oh boy! I get rimmed, there are plenty of accounts that I can jump onto if I like. Or just go back to winning 58, whichever.

Wait bad decision for defending one member from getting attacked by a member of the same tribe? Sorry I didn't see the disgusting bit of slime that Justin really is. You're right, my bad. Get over yourself kid.

Was that copy of our skype convo just random facts or did it have a meaning behind it, because Main thing I see is how fast I type! Look at that, 6 seconds to type, "I haven't been bestest member lately" That's not that bad really especially with the lag of hitting enter and thinking of something else to say after saying, "I understand" and waiting a second or two to see if the little skype pencil was going to be moving or not...

Also I'm part of that list so I'm a tool now? :(

And shouldn't you be dodging or something from TM's attacks instead of posting here?

P.S. Re-read the post you quoted I'm not opping you silly. I was saying you were making it look like I was.