Yarr + TM Hunt Honey Badgers for Sport!

DeletedUser107899

Honestly, I never really wanted to be in HoneyB. You all declared war on an ally (illusion) a long time ago, and the war stats will show that it pissed me off. About 1/3 of my account are villages I took from HoneyB, but you think I am going to choose you over Justin?

I was a musketeer, I only came to HoneyB because Justin did. The idea that I may stick around after all four of the other musketeers left is wishful thinking at best.

I have respect for a few of the guys in HoneyB, (israel, yeahthegonk, maxeling, arcanum) and probably a couple others that I forget to mention (sorry) but you know who you are.

The majority of HoneyB players are just too inexperienced. We send mass fakes on weezy, and he starts crying and wants to quit because he doesn't think he'll survive until morning, WorldsCollide (born phenom) doesn't know how to send a noble train, and would rather post on the forums than defend his account in game. Don't get me started on The ZezoS, lol. You already saw that rant before you deleted it. :p

Half of you don't have premium, and as a whole you can't get anything done. There's been an OP on Ac3y for how many days now? You have claimed all of his villages, yet you have taken zero and he continues to run amok nobling all your players. We aren't even helping him lol.

Special message to arcanum: I'm sorry for all the headache you have had lately. I'll tell you the same thing I told Guy With Gun after Illusion fell. You did your best, but when your only recruiting options are rim players, you're just not going to have a quality tribe. It's not really your fault.

This is why five players in TM have been able to give you so much grief. They were hand picked very carefully from a very large pool of possible candidates.

I'm glad you all like my PnP. I spent a lot of time on it <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The war between Honey Badgers (disbanded) and Three Musketeers has ended.

Thanks, for coming all.
Drop350 say hi, we won, team winning.

1 Three Musketeers 5 1 712.589 151.031
2 Honey Badgers (disbanded) 1 5 87.002 918.684

AND I WAS MVP OF WAR JUST SAYING..
1 Drop350 TM 3 1 205.032 11.683

^^^
This didnt make the cut for the PnP but.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107899

WorldsCollide said:
Yes, I am calling it quits as much as it disappoints me.

Its been real, its been fun, but at times it hasn't been real fun.
-Steve

WorldsCollide (born phenom) has such a big ego, and just cant back up any of it. He has a huge mouth on the forums, but still can't play. Why do people claim they are winning worlds when obviously they don't have what it takes? worldscollide thinks he's winning w58. He can't even send a noble train in under 2 seconds. And now that he has incomings from us, he's crying like a baby, and wants to take his ball and bat and go home by disbanding his tribe. He didn't even TRY to fight back. Most of his nukes died at their home base because he was too busy posting on the externals.

SIGH.

DeletedUser

LMAO...God the tribes on this world suck by and large. How people consider this real war or real pnp is beyond me.

DeletedUser107899

LMAO...God the tribes on this world suck by and large. How people consider this real war or real pnp is beyond me.

I like to think of this as more of a comedy show than a real war, lol. You never really know what is going to happen next out here.

DeletedUser

Here's the deal: WorldsCollide was tired of getting bashed for every decision he made, and believe me, there was a TON of bashing going on. So he's like, screw it, and went back to being top 20 on w58. After that happened, palitin was like, screw it, i'm not gonna run the tribe alone and disbanded it. And hex... You left me out... :'(

Edit: Oh and drop. Steve is winning w58. He's ranked 15 and he's in fork, for any w58 players around. They're going to win.

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;WJ9uhDzN-rA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9uhDzN-rA[/video]

DeletedUser

Yeah, because sitting on the backline squabbling with people over bashers and having a blast munching nubs and barbs 4 continents behind the frontline to get to 15th shows how much skill you have.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah, because sitting on the backline squabbling with people over bashers and having a blast munching nubs and barbs 4 continents behind the frontline to get to 15th shows how much skill you have.:icon_rolleyes:

On the bright side he's still not as terrible as you :)

DeletedUser

Here's the deal: WorldsCollide was tired of getting bashed for every decision he made, and believe me, there was a TON of bashing going on. So he's like, screw it, and went back to being top 20 on w58. After that happened, palitin was like, screw it, i'm not gonna run the tribe alone and disbanded it. And hex... You left me out... :'(

Edit: Oh and drop. Steve is winning w58. He's ranked 15 and he's in fork, for any w58 players around. They're going to win.

WC is probably one of the worst players I've ever encountered such a big mouth and he had no idea what to do. Pretty easy to win things like this when people don't tag, dodge, or know how to send proper trains. Hop off, being able to last around and "winning" a world doesn't make you skilled just active and persistent. At that stage, you don't need skill to take you very far.

@Krazdone I'm from Fresno! I see it says the Bay area. ;P

DeletedUser

I like how we fight and argue on the externals but we chat it in on Skype ;) lol