Yarr Vs Badgers

DeletedUser

I came, I saw, I laughed my ass off!
World 65 is just weird, lol.

DeletedUser81101

Considering most of the reasons for declaration were inaccurate my guess is someone who didn't have the authority to declare did so after being talked into it by TM

DeletedUser

Considering most of the reasons for declaration were inaccurate my guess is someone who didn't have the authority to declare did so after being talked into it by TM

What reasons were false? The Alliance with wobble? That is fact. The plans to hit Yarr? That is fact. To recruit TB!? Surely they meant to work with us against Yarr because back when I was in HoneyB council we did contact them for that reason. And at war with their allies TON? Not sure about allies ,but HoneyB is at war with them.

DeletedUser107899

TM did not approve this declaration thread. We were going to declare tomorrow, with our own PnP, which we have since posted.

DeletedUser

What reasons were false? The Alliance with wobble? That is fact. The plans to hit Yarr? That is fact. To recruit TB!? Surely they meant to work with us against Yarr because back when I was in HoneyB council we did contact them for that reason. And at war with their allies TON? Not sure about allies ,but HoneyB is at war with them.

The alliance with Wobble? That is news to me and I am in Wobble lol. So yes its false. Unless Wobble is lying to its members about our allies :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The alliance with Wobble? That is news to me and I am in Wobble lol. So yes its false. Unless Wobble is lying to its members about our allies :icon_eek:

Go to your noble planner its shared with HoneyB. ;)

DeletedUser

Go to your noble planner its shared with HoneyB. ;)

There is no alliance still lol. You are assuming things and it only makes you look like dumb when you get called out because what you have assumed is wrong.

DeletedUser

There is no alliance still lol. You are assuming things and it only makes you look like dumb when you get called out because what you have assumed is wrong.

... Ask anyone in honeyB Wobble was added as allies. Ask TM. Wobble was added as allies. Ask your council there was a shared forum between HoneyB and wobble council. Come on now, stop trying to act oblivious to the situation just so your hugs will work out with Yarr.

DeletedUser

... Ask anyone in honeyB Wobble was added as allies. Ask TM. Wobble was added as allies. Ask your council there was a shared forum between HoneyB and wobble council. Come on now, stop trying to act oblivious to the situation just so your hugs will work out with Yarr.

I don't care what HoneyB says(if they even say that) I don't care about TM either. We have no relation with either of those tribes. But why would I lie? We kicked Yarr's butt in the war without the help of our "allies" Show me proof of the alliance, show me a marking on the map from Wobble please. The truth is you can't because the alliance doesn't exist. It is all in your mind because you think a shared noble planner means an alliance.

DeletedUser

I was part of HoneyB council...? Dude I can throw more facts out there if you wish? Seems like your getting a bit mad? Am I touching a sensitive topic right here?

DeletedUser

I was part of HoneyB council...? Dude I can throw more facts out there if you wish? Seems like your getting a bit mad? Am I touching a sensitive topic right here?

Yes please enlighten us with your facts.

DeletedUser

Yes please enlighten us with your facts.

Wobble was going to invite HoneyB into war the end day of NAP with yarr for honeyB which would be the 31st. HoneyB was suppose to keep the alliance secret like Wobble seems to have done ,but once it was added someone got all happy go lucky and added them as allies and accepted noble planner right away.

DeletedUser

Hey I can second that HoneyB and Wobble are allied. I was there, dude. They were planning on attacking Yarr, lol.

DeletedUser

/Pointlessly checks diplomacy list. Well, i guess someone in HoneyB's leadership got overzealous and upgraded our NAP to an alliance. Our relations has and continues to be an NAP. You can throw all these 'facts' at us, but at the end of the day Wobble's relations was an NAP. Though it seems HoneyB viewed it differently.

On topic: Umm go HoneyB!!

DeletedUser

Uh, in other news TM caps villages off HoneyB.. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh wrong thread.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser107899

I don't care what HoneyB says(if they even say that) I don't care about TM either. We have no relation with either of those tribes. But why would I lie? We kicked Yarr's butt in the war without the help of our "allies" Show me proof of the alliance, show me a marking on the map from Wobble please. The truth is you can't because the alliance doesn't exist. It is all in your mind because you think a shared noble planner means an alliance.

He already gave you proof. Wobble is marked as an ally in HoneyB, there's a shared forum, and a shared noble planner, and he was a baron in HoneyB.

You want him to give proof from your side of the fence? Why don't you tell us what the sunrise looks like from Venus, since you live on earth? This is an equally ridiculous request as the one you just posed to him.

DeletedUser

/Pointlessly checks diplomacy list. Well, i guess someone in HoneyB's leadership got overzealous and upgraded our NAP to an alliance. Our relations has and continues to be an NAP. You can throw all these 'facts' at us, but at the end of the day Wobble's relations was an NAP. Though it seems HoneyB viewed it differently.

On topic: Umm go HoneyB!!

You do know that your saying "Go HoneyB" when there's no war? Yarr backed out in 1st hour.