Yarr Vs Badgers

DeletedUser

Wobble was going to invite HoneyB into war the end day of NAP with yarr for honeyB which would be the 31st. HoneyB was suppose to keep the alliance secret like Wobble seems to have done ,but once it was added someone got all happy go lucky and added them as allies and accepted noble planner right away.

Uh huh and your proof of this is where?

Hey I can second that HoneyB and Wobble are allied. I was there, dude. They were planning on attacking Yarr, lol.

Were you now? Prove it
/Pointlessly checks diplomacy list. Well, i guess someone in HoneyB's leadership got overzealous and upgraded our NAP to an alliance. Our relations has and continues to be an NAP. You can throw all these 'facts' at us, but at the end of the day Wobble's relations was an NAP. Though it seems HoneyB viewed it differently.

On topic: Umm go HoneyB!!

Exactly...see someone else who knows.

DeletedUser

@RedHunter, where's proof otherwise that my words I speak/type are false?

DeletedUser

You do know that your saying "Go HoneyB" when there's no war? Yarr backed out in 1st hour.

Damnit! Well then, umm, good war everyone!

He already gave you proof. Wobble is marked as an ally in HoneyB, there's a shared forum, and a shared noble planner, and he was a baron in HoneyB.

Well in Wobble they are marked as NAP. But seriously, since when did having a shared noble planner/forum equate to proof of an alliance? All it shows is that we had relations.

DeletedUser

He already gave you proof. Wobble is marked as an ally in HoneyB, there's a shared forum, and a shared noble planner, and he was a baron in HoneyB.

You want him to give proof from your side of the fence? Why don't you tell us what the sunrise looks like from Venus, since you live on earth? This is an equally ridiculous request as the one you just posed to him.

There is not a shared forum lol stop making stuff up and we don't have them marked as allies. So once again I say show proof or hush. And I am done with this topic. I have said what I am going to say. You can't show me proof because the shared forum doesn't exist.

Ps: Does it help with your reading if i bold things?

DeletedUser

Got any more dirt you want to throw on top of this whole thing twigy to bury it and to make it look like Wobble wasn't planning on getting assistance so the hugs can continue back again with Yarr?

DeletedUser

Hey look, I wasn't part of any council or anything. I don't care to throw out false facts, and stuff but Ac3y really isn't lying. Up until the 19th there was a NAP, and I believe from after then it was an alliance last I know, before we left TM.

I'm so confused, why are you guys lying? Lol, it's not like you guys actually had brought HoneyB in yet..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got any more dirt you want to throw on top of this whole thing twigy to bury it and to make it look like Wobble wasn't planning on getting assistance so the hugs can continue back again with Yarr?

Dirt?? I don't believe i ever denied or even mentioned that wobble was trying to get HoneyB involved? I am not in leadership so i don't know. All i have been arguing is in relation to well, the relations between Wobble and HoneyB.

DeletedUser

Hey look, I wasn't part of any council or anything. I don't care to throw out false facts, and stuff but Ac3y really isn't lying. Up until the 19th there was a NAP, and I believe from after then it was an alliance last I know, before we left TM.

I'm so confused, why are you guys lying? Lol, it's not like you guys actually had brought HoneyB in yet..

I am as confused as you are honestly. The first I knew of an alliance was the claim on this thread. I even went and checked to make sure before I said something. But unless Wobble is hiding an alliance from most of its members, we don't have an alliance with HoneyB. I also have no idea if we planned to bring HoneyB into the war, but I never said we didn't as I am not leadership and wouldn't know. I can read a map though that shows who we are allied with. And its not HoneyB. We also do not currently share a forum with them.

DeletedUser107899

There is not a shared forum lol stop making stuff up and we don't have them marked as allies. So once again I say show proof or hush. And I am done with this topic. I have said what I am going to say. You can't show me proof because the shared forum doesn't exist.

Ps: Does it help with your reading if i bold things?

yeahthegonk on 22.01.2013 at 20:31
Thanks Quote Edit
i don't know why we announced our new ally with wobble so early. but all that info is now leaked. yarr expects us to hit them when the NAP has ended and we've been cut in 1/3 by our own members...

You were allied with HoneyB, with the intention of warring Yarr together. The date of your planned attack was the 31st. It makes no sense to deny it. Everybody knows it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were allied with HoneyB, with the intention of warring Yarr together. The date of your planned attack was the 31st. It makes no sense to deny it. Everybody knows it.

I guess that we were so "commited" to our "alliance" that they disbanded. And we beat Yarr just fine on our own thanks.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What reasons were false? The Alliance with wobble? That is fact. The plans to hit Yarr? That is fact. To recruit TB!? Surely they meant to work with us against Yarr because back when I was in HoneyB council we did contact them for that reason. And at war with their allies TON? Not sure about allies ,but HoneyB is at war with them.

We have no allies sorry to say :(
We all know that HoneyB was under a lot of pressure to finish us off.

The war started against TON & Wobble helped by recruiting 3 large members who were part of the leadership. They knew about the move prior & the up coming war so nobled loads of internals before leaving.

But as this was not good enough & HoneyB needed to move on Yarr then after 16 days of fighting recruited TON members themselves as I'm sure they were under pressure to join the fight against Yarr.

DeletedUser

After speaking with HoneyB's Duke (Palitin) he claims to have been tired of the slanderous words said regarding leadership in his tribe. So he decided he would opt out and disband HoneyB rather then hand over the reins, believing it was the better choice for everyone. What a fool he was.

Thats all I got out got it anyhow from our exchange in words.

DeletedUser107899

I guess that we were so "commited" to our "alliance" that they disbanded. And we beat Yarr just fine on our own thanks.

I lol'd at the disbanding. And congratulations on defeating Yarr. They are a tough group of players.