Yarr vs. Slurp!

DeletedUser

This is a Yarr vs Slurp! War.

Stay on Topic. Could the mods please do something about people discussing tangential issues.

DeletedUser

Greetings. I am an avid stalker of this world. I love to sit back and watch the drama and action of this world.

After the Yarr/Ninja merge, Yarr had NAP with Slurp and now has been cancelled and are fighting.
SVG have hopped in as well.

Here are the war stats.
War started on Dec 21, and I will be updating this everyday.

Yarr vs. SLURP
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Yarr, Arg
Side 2:
Tribes: SLURP!

Timeframe: 21/12/2012 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 21:31:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,193
Side 2: 302
Difference: 891

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 70
Difference: 215

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,699,691
Side 2: 1,884,827
Difference: 7,814,864

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,648,395
Side 2: 645,556
Difference: 2,002,839

chart

[/spoil]

SVG vs. SLURP:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: SVG
Side 2:
Tribes: SLURP!

Timeframe: 01/01/2013 00:00:00 to 03/01/2013 21:31:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 78
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 9
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 726,249
Side 2: 539,304
Difference: 186,945

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 615,935
Side 2: 82,870
Difference: 533,065

chart

[/spoil]

That is all. Happy holidays! And good luck and have fun to both sides! I love action.

This is a Yarr vs Slurp! War.

Stay on Topic. Could the mods please do something about people discussing tangential issues.

Hmmm can't rightly tell but does the first post mention something about Svg vs Slurp also :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes, it had a relevance to the issue at hand (being the war between Yarr and Slurp!)

However, updates to that war (SVG vs Slurp!) should be discussed in the thread dedicated to it. The one where SVG expressly declares on Slurp!

Hope that answers you.

DeletedUser93681

What do you think? Of course we will save stats, what good would stats have if we didn't want to save them :)
Active? Active? You think SLURP! kan effectively OP an active member? Yes, this was a good op of them, but that was because c00l was inactive.

c00l was inactive for 1 day 9hrs when the op landed. Maybe the incoming had something to do with it? I have igm from someone who took over that acct prior to that. The original owner left maybe because i would not give a village back to him lol. I can post the mail if you would like to see it. But request it in the proper thread.

DeletedUser

You can't win argue so saying we're offtopic? I didn't start going off-topic :eek:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
c00l was inactive for 1 day 9hrs when the op landed. Maybe the incoming had something to do with it? I have igm from someone who took over that acct prior to that. The original owner left maybe because i would not give a village back to him lol. I can post the mail if you would like to see it. But request it in the proper thread.

Original owner left and gave it to his friend, who logged on maybe once or twice.

Not taking anything away from you guys, you did great at making the most of it and making ground on us. So credit where credit is due
But the FACT is he was inactive before you guys hit him.
And we knew he was inactive thats why we pulled support and started to noble him ourselves

DeletedUser

i thought we were having a joint op :p ... you ok smurfy??? its not like you not to dog me for something rofl

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i thought we were having a joint op :p ... you ok smurfy??? its not like you not to dog me for something rofl

This is the first time i have anything to credit you for lol

Now hit an active account (preferably me) and we will see how that one goes for ya :lol:

DeletedUser

your just like any other good player chris ... anyone can be nobled out ... it just takes more work the better the player is.

DeletedUser

Yarr vs. Slurp! may contain the unavoidable "other influences" in the thread, but please keep to these two tribes specifically as much as possible. If you have a disagreement or point to make regarding another tribe involved, have it in their thread or private message.

DeletedUser

Thanks alot AOL.

These guys don't know what it means to go off-topic.

DeletedUser

lol, I indeed "do not know what off-topic is".
You need to do some research :D

DeletedUser

Sorry then.

Guess even AOL is wrong to tell you you're off topic. :X

DeletedUser

Yarr vs. Slurp! may contain the unavoidable "other influences" in the thread, but please keep to these two tribes specifically as much as possible. If you have a disagreement or point to make regarding another tribe involved, have it in their thread or private message.

Sorry then.

Guess even AOL is wrong to tell you you're off topic. :X

Where do you see him saying we're offtopic? He's just gently asking us to seperate the two wars ^^. But that's something different than offtopic, because the wars have to do with each other. If we're discussing AAA vs. Apathy here, than we are offtopic :)

BTW, this is also offtopic :p

DeletedUser

Can this be closed? we have finished the war with slurp and some of them will be joining us soon...