YAWN! Rank 1

• Thread starter speedygonzalez47
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

this is a day after they declared war what the hell is wrong with this picture?

As for calling them a merge tribe after one merge thats kinda ridiculous also.... You cant win a world with only 24 members and they realized that before it got to late in the game.

DeletedUser

. But for now i belive yawn will go back off the radar and just be our easy going self.:icon_cool:

That will not happen.. How can a rank 1 tribe go off the radar, your stuck in the eye of the public enjoy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

toby no offense but like dukeh said ealier, to early for war when no one really has nobles. Just keep your eyes open because we dont need to prove our selves in piety wars. Our rep will come sooner or later. But for now i belive yawn will go back off the radar and just be our easy going self.:icon_cool:

To early for war, yes, but a merge? That kinda makes me mad, as I was pumped for the first real war.

DeletedUser

That will come in due time. You will get to see yawn in action in do time.I am sure you can find a MR tribe around here who are have spear and cat wars.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is why I hate most early wars. They get to be so predictable. The bigger tribe sends a surprise wave on the better tribe. Then with no more troops either side does nothing. They both realize that hey, "maybe its too early for war." Then the better tribe takes the best players from the bigger tribe.

That's what happened here, as anyone could have predicted. Perhaps it was a secret way for GOTN to merge with Yawn!

-Tman

A humble player

One good thing came of this:
Party is now uber 1337, with the highest average points per player, and highest average points per village in the top 20.

DeletedUser

Party is now uber 1337, with the highest average points per player, and highest average points per village in the top 20.

Idk man. I mean, sure you guys have the highest average points per player and everything in the top 20 but are you rli as 1337 as Synergy?

DeletedUser

From what i see STORM! beat YAWN! on both :icon_confused:

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 YAWN! 112.635 153.359 72 2.130 73 2.101
2 STORM! 93.347 97.861 44 2.224 45 2.175

kingjohan

From what i see STORM! beat YAWN! on both :icon_confused:

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
2 STORM! 93.347 97.861 44 2.224 45 2.175

yes, but he was talking about Party!

14 Party! 71.652 71.652 29 2.471 30 2.388

DeletedUser

If the members jumped so easily over to YAWN! and threw their loyalty under the bus for GOTN, what makes you think they're not going to do the same to you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Up to 82 members, Woop woop! Can we hit 100 ladies and gentlemen?!

DeletedUser

i guess we need another noob tribe to declare a war on YAWN then the memberlist will hit 100+ :lol:

DeletedUser

This is disappointing. I feel bad for my friends in the old YAWN!..