YAWN! Rank 1

• Thread starter speedygonzalez47
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It is, now. Don't know what happened there, I'm sure I had two cups of coffee, so that can't be it.

now edit ur complete post plzzz
Coz i can count only 11 members who were inactive on sunday, and only two inactive accounts on wed. And none of them is inactive for continuously two days...

Sellsword

now edit ur complete post plzzz
Coz i can count only 11 members who were inactive on sunday, and only two inactive accounts on wed. And none of them is inactive for continuously two days...

No, you need to pay more attention when reading. I never claimed anything about being inactive two days in a row. Out of those 20 players, 11 were inactive on Sunday, which is the biggest chunk of those 20 players. Just because I got a url wrong doesn't make my post less valid :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, you need to pay more attention when reading. I never claimed anything about being inactive two days in a row. Out of those 20 players, 11 were inactive on Sunday, which is the biggest chunk of those 20 players. Just because I got a url wrong doesn't make my post less valid :icon_wink:

I got ur point, but my mistake u show us the member list of IKEA, and as i compared both IKEA and yawn members list, i got more activity in yawn which has 90+ members

Sellsword

I got ur point, but my mistake u show us the member list of IKEA, and as i compared both IKEA and yawn members list, i got more activity in yawn which has 90+ members

We share the blame for a sub-standard set of posts then. <3

DeletedUser

Uhmmmmm..... IKEA are doing terrible for a premade with a member quality that they have. There is a difference between "We don't dominate the Top 20 because we are slow to noble" and "we have noone in the Top 40". There is Day Time but he lost all his army so he doesn't count for a next 1.5 weeks or so. Their members are basically inactive, but because of the mentioned player skill it's not yet that much noticeable unless you have experience with start up.
Member quality? Pffft, we all suck and you know it, it's the outsiders who hype us up. Start up is overrated. Yes SF, i said that. :icon_eek:
And i can bet i know more about their activity then you do SF. So stop trying make us look so bad, we aren't THAT awful.

And to Undead Kurt Cobain.
Tchu went yellow and then got cleared.

DeletedUser

Member quality? Pffft, we all suck and you know it, it's the outsiders who hype us up. Start up is overrated. Yes SF, i said that. :icon_eek:
And i can bet i know more about their activity then you do SF. So stop trying make us look so bad, we aren't THAT awful.

You know as well as me, the amount of time someone is logged in doesn't actually matter if they expect their coplayers to farm. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And to Undead Kurt Cobain.
Tchu went yellow and then got cleared.

My mistake. :)

DeletedUser

On topic: yeah, how about YAWN!? 9 of their players have nobled, anyone fancy a guess as to how many of those guys are original Yawn?
pretty easy to explain, majority of us got catted at one point.

DeletedUser

YAWN steadily losing members...

robo315 has left. Am seeing TWstats so i dont know if that is Left or Kicked.

DeletedUser

new #1 rule of TW, if your not a family, go away

My left leg is the father, the right the mother each arm a daughter and the head and trunk a son! Woo I can stay.

On topic, this merge or die thing is rather annoying... Need some good juicy battles!