Yawn... War STAT'S

DeletedUser104661

Im tired... & it's daytime. It's them W76 forum's again. Let's get some war stat's out there, if there's war there's no threat of war. Why hide war it's something to be proud off. Please post some stat's big or small so we can have some useful comment's after proper statistic's rather than the constant bickering & tribe bashing. Let the stat's do the talking.

Leggo!

I myself don't have any recent war stat's to share otherwise you know i always have in the past external's...so yeah... cant say i didn't try to resurrect the 76 forums or at least get a thread popping.

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Tribes: Push!
Side 2:
Tribes: CooBre

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 16
Difference: 14

chart

DeletedUser104661

lolz ^_^ coobre & that hugging. & them 3 other war's Push! was in at that time dang i give them prop's ^_^

won all but this 1 against the huggin clan that tried disbanding and reforming 3 time's now. now half got turned into food and few made it out through merge good deal :p'

Any1 else? 41 view's 1 post, people eyeing but not posting weres the stats idc if your a 1K player in a 10K tribe in a war lolz.

DeletedUser66411

Hugging? Their only diplomacy is enemies with Push!.. Have fun getting centered to your tribe again soon :)

DeletedUser104661

Yawn, coobre hugged and begged for co play and merge. i dont have to say any detail's. Any war's war? spare change? war?