Yay! Another map thread!

DeletedUser

- S.D merged into Omen
- most players from Zero started a new tribe called One
- a couple of days ago 2/3 of WP merged into One

DeletedUser

Yes, that would be correct :) but if we are going to mention SP then we might as well mention that Apex merged with Qualm, and Fremen has grown significantly, and are eating the barbs of some of the CATS members that deleted (only think 2 actually deleted)

DeletedUser88837

Where is the panda map... :( I really want that one. A panda map with the players who have the most negative nobles. IE lost villages. :) Make it a sad sad panda bear too!

Panda...... Map....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, finally being back almost tempted to make a new map since this thread is dead. But I dunno lazy lately. :(

Here chu go w45. :eek: Shame had to quit cause the baby, but grats to One on winning the war against R4ki. ^^ ~ Here ya go. Top 5.

[spoil]
mapphp-14-1.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's a updated map, made one on recent statements in this world. Being P-Ctrl, Ash, =DARK= and Howl! are under one color, because of the announcement by Daethon. And gave it a question mark name, since not sure what you guys call it? And that Nemo is under the same color as Omen due to outcry about stats or something. Sorry if this offends anyone, don't play this world anymore so fuzzy about what's going on. Anyway map bellow, I'll start making more frequently when I get the time. Oh and congratulations to ChoCho and Omen on your merge, look pretty big there. One looks like texas sorta..x)

mapphp1-1-1.png

DeletedUser

dark merged into P-Ctrl, Howl into Ash. So were are the 2 rim tribes

DeletedUser

Was going to make a new one soon, should I include IDC since it's just a single person?