Yay! Time on a ''Old-Server''

DeletedUser

I've waited for it, and here it is!

AN OLD SERVER :eek:

Without Archers <3

Without Pala <3

AND WITHOUT BONUS VILLAGES <33

Ashmodai

I think its the best thing the mods have done in a long while, I'm just praying they make one at 1.5 speed some time too (W4 was pwnage eh?)

DeletedUser

This is a going to be a great world, farming will be the key as usual. I also hope to show how much i have improved since my first world of w10. I should get off to a better start then world 14 as I have less school this semester.

-Cheesecake-

Agreed. I am sick of staring at coins 24/7, I also love tech levels. It's fun to fight the occasional person who doesn't know how to use tech levels to make proper villages. :lol:

~Cheese

DeletedUser

Agreed. I am sick of staring at coins 24/7, I also love tech levels. It's fun to fight the occasional person who doesn't know how to use tech levels to make proper villages. :lol:

~Cheese

...I've never played in a tech world >_>

well other than W4 when i started...

mohs

Yes, the tech levels rule, there are far too many people that don't know how to do that, which gives a smart person a definite advantage. No stupid archers, no idiot pally, and bundles that make me smile! Only bad part is they let you choose where you want to be, that makes it no fun for people like me, o well, random is the button to choose.

DeletedUser

ahh....i been waiting for this type of world....now im starting to regret playing world 15 =/

Speed Razor

I'll probably delete my 15 when this comes out. I need advice on tech levels, though.

Nevyna

Hello tech levels, it's been a while :)
There are pros and cons with all systems, in wartimes it's easy to convert villages when you play the paladin/coin worlds.

But in the same time it's more fun having to plan with techlevels.

Also say hello to really crazy techlevels when you noble villages in the beginning :icon_neutral:

Nevyna

Any guids on techlevels?

Level 2 on all units over all is good, the spears and swords are so good that you really don't need to get them to level 2. Making axes level 3 is overkill, since that makes them in to a good defensive unit. :icon_rolleyes:

Tip for the ones that belive this post to be true, join a tribe made for teaching.

DeletedUser

Level 2 on all units over all is good, the spears and swords are so good that you really don't need to get them to level 2. Making axes level 3 is overkill, since that makes them in to a good defensive unit. :icon_rolleyes:

Tip for the ones that belive this post to be true, join a tribe made for teaching.

hehe, that would be all players who have only played 4.0 :icon_wink:

Guess I will just try my best like I did in W14, which is working pretty good so far.

DeletedUser23066

Finally a world where i can go to work noing my villages are happily still working away for hours on end lol