Year Awards, 2011 predictions

DeletedUser74275

Im surprised nobody has set one of these up, but then again i think i was one of the few to set these type of things up in the past

I suppose there is little point owing to the fact around 75% of posters on this forum are clear! members and awards would be biased

15% are posting from the morgue and the remaining 10% are Nomads

it will be a head swelling occassion, nonetheless of course many of the clear! players wouldve deserved many of the awards but i just cant find the energy to make it up, so if someone else wants to go ahead!

it may be worth skipping the annual award ceremony and jumping straight to the all-time world 26 awards nearer the end of the world

-----

what are peoples predictions for 2011?

a lovers tiff within clear!
random top players from all sides to go awol
premium to increase further
the uber-premium accounts come in to play (pay to win)
mass deletion
khare to reveal himself
sat clear! accounts to become worthless
Nomad fall out and separates

many things can happen in a year, it seems ages ago that i was elected zone 3 leader (1 year to the day today) by anom and was pencilling my first ops and assigning villages to players, i recall Pdiddler being the best and most ignorant in a nice way, "just sign me up for 30 of your choice paolo", so id mail him back with a 30 village cluster and you can bet he took them all everytime

ive learned alot from all my wins and fails over the last year, one thing i cannot see, is me seeing another year in world26, so i will make the most of my christmas tree in my villages, as after this world im done :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we should skip the "Tribe of the Year" type awards as it would be pretty pointless. There are only 2 major, 2 important, and a handful of minor factions left and of those only 2 are really represented here.

I predict Clear! will definitely be declared winner by the end of 2011.. if I had to guess it would be in August but really there's no way to tell.

We won't hug our way to victory and have a huge family at the end as some other worlds have done. If we recruit at all it would be to replace accounts that leave.

I don't expect very many accounts to leave between now and the end. Maybe ten at the most. In a 50 player tribe it's reasonable to lose about 10 players per year no matter how good or bad a tribe is doing . Life happens. Currently there are zero permanently sat accounts in Clear! but yes of course there may be some in the future. It happens.

I expect to see some long-gone "original" members of Clear! to come back and offer to coplay, pick up an account, etc. Playing the end is interesting to some people. Already I've been asked by a couple of guys to let them know if something comes available.

There will be a huge fuss when we reach 1,000 players and the "half priced packets" vote is taken. Nomad (or whatever they are at the time) will probably rally to vote no ... it will be interesting to see how TW Staff weighs the vote. I think that even if a majority vote "no" that half priced packets will still be implemented.

I think there will be a series of small "mass" deletions within Nomad. Probably a group of 10 players every couple months quit out of frustration or internal squabbling.

The price for premium won't change.

edit: As to what I want to do after this world closes. First I want to take a break for a few months then work on making the scripts I've always wanted, meet a couple of old friends, and then start again on another world with no expectations. I won't be duke on that one ;)

DeletedUser

:lol: if the vote is majority no then i think people will expect it to not be implemented, if it does then what is the point in the vote in the first place ? its about democracy if its a majority no which it more than likely will be then theres no reason to put it in place just because about 50 players want it in against probably double that.

DeletedUser74275

i predict mass deletion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

but you didnt :D

still need support from fighting those little noobs?

Mentor 7th

half price nobles mean u lose villages twice as quick ;-)