Year End Special Flamage

DeletedUser

Want me to Sticky ampac? Think it would help people get into this more?

These threads always get 10-15 replies before they break into us fighting with each other, unless you endorse this =p

DeletedUser

I wonder that over the year that pass.. I still keep my title :icon_neutral:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You really like me don't you rich26? Thanks for bringing my name up.. ;)

rich26ca

come on isn't that true fun part of world 20. I've been in this thread from the beginning which yes was of a higher caliber but was still allabout burning each other ;D but we were a world of decent player TW players and some epic players. w20 has always been the funnest out of the 8 odd worlds i've played in my 5 year presence in this game.

;D

DeletedUser

come on isn't that true fun part of world 20. I've been in this thread from the beginning which yes was of a higher caliber but was still allabout burning each other ;D but we were a world of decent player TW players and some epic players. w20 has always been the funnest out of the 8 odd worlds i've played in my 5 year presence in this game.

;D

W20 was fun. The most fun I've had in tw were my times in Hulk.

Anyway, don't really care about the thread.

@penguin: If you're referring to the post I vaguely remember, that hurts:icon_sad: I thought you liked me stefan:icon_cry:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Anyway, don't really care about the thread.

@penguin: If you're referring to the post I vaguely remember, that hurts:icon_sad: I thought you liked me stefan:icon_cry:

Lol, still remembering the past..to bad hulk couldn't last long..:icon_wink:

rich26ca

yeah i'm experiencing a simlar thing on w49 with in deceit

Lol, still remembering the past..to bad hulk couldn't last long..:icon_wink:

are you comparing start game/mid game domination vs end game domination? if so this only points out our opinion on you all the more. be proud of your tribemates versitlity as your efforts have very little to do with it. but go ahead flame players that have done more for this world in a few months then you have in your entire time on this world. i respect the one that stands and fight then the one that runs and hides behind who ever will take you.

ahhh good to back, lol ;P

DeletedUser

2010 Best leader/Duke
Eks.. calm fellow. or Daffy, if he's reading this.

i read that,penguin!

thanks, but i will still kill you..............

DeletedUser

Worst Pnp'er of the forum.
Dorin
probably.. your opinion :icon_redface:

Most Hated Poster/Player of W20 2010
Dorin
hm.. just because you think like that doesn't mean it is true :)

Poster != Player
I remember I end w20 by going off from SAW and be baron in TCM in the time I waiting my nukes to hit some Prime player. So I'm guess people not quite hate me in game. :icon_rolleyes:

penguinbasher

Only the worst PnP'er because, yours is the hardest to understand i'm afraid.

DeletedUser

and for the second part "Hated Poster" or "Hated Player" ?

penguinbasher

You get flamed the most often. Or at least, you did. lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
are you comparing start game/mid game domination vs end game domination? if so this only points out our opinion on you all the more. be proud of your tribemates versitlity as your efforts have very little to do with it. but go ahead flame players that have done more for this world in a few months then you have in your entire time on this world. i respect the one that stands and fight then the one that runs and hides behind who ever will take you.

ahhh good to back, lol ;P

Hulk will never reach endgame domination in thier time, Hulk was at nap with an inactive tribe at time with Who?

You quit right when your were attacked by SAW thats was with Mario account( 9days of attacks and you quit kinda shows what kind of a player you are) ...Don't talk big when you yourself quit when being attacked.

Oct 13
02:41 marios377 has been dismissed by mrwednesday.
Oct 04
03:07 marios377 joined the tribe.
Oct 04
03:05 marios377 has been invited by mrwednesday.

ohh wait there is a Real life reason for this...What is that you getting married? or did you have a vacation?

Last edited:

rich26ca

nope i make no so such excuses and yes i did get married but no that is not why i left the world i played when i could and that was that. when w49 became more prevalent with a war with tag. i bailed, i was there for the sake of being there the entire reason i had come back did not happen till just now. and even then it was only to a 10th of what was originally planned. i also stayed as long as PP was paid for which was about 2 weeks into attacks i stuck around popped in sniped a few took a few but after that just seemed pointless i've been playing long enough that i dont feel the need to prove myself to anyone.

when playing my stats speak for themselves can you say the same? if honest then the answer to that is no. When playing am i a true tribe mate, active and there for you. yes, can you say the same?.. i can go on and on ampac but seems there is no point. as you have mentioned over... and over... and over again that the two things that mean anything to you are

1. that you don't quit.

never mind not helping not being active or really participating at all.....

2. That your points some how mean your a great player.

dismiss the fact that you have ran from every conflict you have been in, but you stay long enough too screw what ever tribe your apart of first before leave.

Hmmm who do you ask to come play with... i'm confident i know the answer but your world seems cool too, lol :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
nope i make no so such excuses and yes i did get married but no that is not why i left the world i played when i could and that was that. when w49 became more prevalent with a war with tag. i bailed, i was there for the sake of being there the entire reason i had come back did not happen till just now. and even then it was only to a 10th of what was originally planned. i also stayed as long as PP was paid for which was about 2 weeks into attacks i stuck around popped in sniped a few took a few but after that just seemed pointless i've been playing long enough that i dont feel the need to prove myself to anyone.

when playing my stats speak for themselves can you say the same? if honest then the answer to that is no. When playing am i a true tribe mate, active and there for you. yes, can you say the same?.. i can go on and on ampac but seems there is no point. as you have mentioned over... and over... and over again that the two things that mean anything to you are

1. that you don't quit.

never mind not helping not being active or really participating at all.....

2. That your points some how mean your a great player.

dismiss the fact that you have ran from every conflict you have been in, but you stay long enough too screw what ever tribe your apart of first before leave.

Hmmm who do you ask to come play with... i'm confident i know the answer but your world seems cool too, lol :icon_rolleyes:

Dream on Rich26, I got more conquers on any enemy tribe I've fought in world 20. Check the stats if you wan't( Lol they will always say that I fought inactives...Funny thing is everytime I fight someone mysteriously they quit..Fishy..Dunno why they keep defending those inactives no wonder I got High ODA:lol:)

I never ran, but you your diffrent blaming others on your failures. keep on dreaming rich26 you'll be remembered as a quiter when being attacked.:lol:

9 days man thats how fast you Quit...Is it boredom...I think quitting within 9 days shows what little skill you have in playing TW.

You know rich26 all your reasons about leaving Prime is useless your not a good player, you left the tribe when your being attacked, you flamed the tribe that recruited you....But best of all you can't accept the fact the your skills as a player in world 20 is weak against other world20 players infact your reasoning that you prioritized other worlds is lame....Then why join Prime in the first place and quit after 9 days.... :lol:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Viewing ampac's previous post, I'm glad I have him blocked. I'm not too sure why other people still insist on replying to him as 90% of what he says is false. Whether he's just not bright or knows the truth about what he says and is trying to either annoy people or provoke them, I do not know, but it's certainly obvious, and has been for a long long time, that it's meaningless to reply to him. And it's not like we're avoiding his arguments or anything, it's that it's not possible to have a real argument with him like you could with anyone who wasn't a troll.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Viewing ampac's previous post, I'm glad I have him blocked. I'm not too sure why other people still insist on replying to him as 90% of what he says is false. Whether he's just not bright or knows the truth about what he says and is trying to either annoy people or provoke them, I do not know, but it's certainly obvious, and has been for a long long time, that it's meaningless to reply to him. And it's not like we're avoiding his arguments or anything, it's that it's not possible to have a real argument with him like you could with anyone who wasn't a troll.

False? More like the truth...Guys why believe someone who join Prime and quit after 9 days then say he is so good at defending, his logic is flawed the mere fact that a player return to this world shows that they enjoy this world....You always say that you want to challenge Prime, but where is the challenge airsofter? Come on man, the answers you guys keep replying is insults on my intelligence on this world..

The funny thing is airsofter and rich26 you keep living on the past of the glory days of Hulk and Who? you have your oppurtunity to win this but you guys didn't do a thing..In fact airsofter you left Hulk to collapse without a leader..

If you can't leave the past you guys will always fail.:lol:

rich26ca

i'll think you'll find nor did i bash prime i didn't make excuses either i didn't proform and people had asked why so i gave it. i make no excuse i quit while under attack, i joinned prime to see the inside of the tribe. i did the same to saw and to a few others while i came back for that short stint in the marios account.

and your right i wasn't active, hense the losses as i said i've been playing long enough now (4+ yrs) i really don't need to prove myself those that lead and actually play know this. you flame but i still get invites to both prime and TP and sparta for that matter. it just takes to much time to properly play multiple worlds as i found out already. so why would i come back just to disappoint leadership again. and for that matter if you didn't read the first post on the reason for my return with that account then i really can't help you anymore other then say read, understand then reply. And i don't have a hate on for prime haven't for a long time and that is why i joinned when i did. as i was interested. that is why my opinion is qualified as i've seen both sides at there peaks. Hell i play with primers on w49 and i'm not gonna sacrifice the hard work there with active people to come here and play alone.

and i don't live in the past i didn't bring it up infact you did. but ignoring the truths of the past will condemn you to repeat them.

You being a team player is a joke ampac do you really think that? every leader you have been under has said the same thing your more concerned with your own account then the tribe. you have betrayed every tribe you have been apart of, save prime and that is only cause they have been on top for a long time. if that was to change and you were in threat you would run again like a the nub you are. you can try and flame all you like but it doesn't bother me cause much like your game play your debating skills are below par and barely register.

Last edited: