Year End Special Flamage

DeletedUser94059

Rich I know u have skill and a good player I can remember when fear fell a part and I somehow manage to get 1 vill off u in k25 and was stoked as we went at it for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Another insult..Hey I just noticed you got the death sage account, you see guys people stoop to this level because they don't know what really is going on they think that they have the upper hand in things because of some top players of the past...You see twitchsd you gotta realize by now that you have no chance of winning this thing...The so called war between PRIME vs TP yea you got active players sure you could noble Prime villas but if you factor the size diffrence and skill level of your opponents you have no chance of winning.

The old fear?! they know they have no chance back then....

they just renamed themselves TP a weaker tribe...

S.A.W. in the end was betrayed and this betrayal hurt the leaders of S.A.W.

Twitchsd as fanboy of rich26 you can go ahead and join his illusions of top skills who knows nothing on how the game is played.

And I will repeat what I said before, Rich26 skills means nothing quitting within 9 days..My golly 9 days of getting attacked shows what kind of person you are...There are better ways going down but this one is pretty insecure. ;)

Last edited:

penguinbasher

Viewing ampac's previous post, I'm glad I have him blocked. I'm not too sure why other people still insist on replying to him as 90% of what he says is false. Whether he's just not bright or knows the truth about what he says and is trying to either annoy people or provoke them, I do not know, but it's certainly obvious, and has been for a long long time, that it's meaningless to reply to him. And it's not like we're avoiding his arguments or anything, it's that it's not possible to have a real argument with him like you could with anyone who wasn't a troll.

That's our Ampac.. He could blag on behalf of the earth.

Well, we need some activity, look what he's stirred up? It's not dead anymore here, He's done a fine job of reviving the forum

rich26ca

Another insult..Hey I just noticed you got the death sage account, you see guys people stoop to this level because they don't know what really is going on they think that they have the upper hand in things because of some top players of the past...You see twitchsd you gotta realize by now that you have no chance of winning this thing...The so called war between PRIME vs TP yea you got active players sure you could noble Prime villas but if you factor the size diffrence and skill level of your opponents you have no chance of winning.

I wouldn't agree with that i've personally seen 20-30 man tribes come in late game and change the world. air knows enough people to do it just is the timing right, thats all.

I know you like to think prime is ultra talented but sorry there just not neither is anyone else atm, so you are the best here. start factoring some returning players and a whole mess of off world'ers and suddenly prime size means nothing cause there not sending 99 m/s trains timed in the same second.

a good active defender can beat anything prime or saw through at them for that matter as ive seen both now but in this game time is everything and if you don't have it you won't make it.

The old fear?! they know they have no chance back then....

again this is not true, when i created fear and went to war with prime we were doing quite well actually for the size of boarder we sharedd, which is much the same as the situation with TP... only about 15% of prime will be involved and only 5-10 players of that will ever send a real attack.

they just renamed themselves TP a weaker tribe...

how would you know if you have no idea who there bring into accounts from off world. you assume to much and it makes you look slow or just not there all together.

S.A.W. in the end was betrayed and this betrayal hurt the leaders of S.A.W.

betrayed, i would say the leadership that goes inactive with out even attempting to set someone else up as leader is the betrayal not the ones that said hey we've had enough lets branch out on our own.

Twitchsd as fanboy of rich26 you can go ahead and join his illusions of top skills who knows nothing on how the game is played.

lol, you can dismiss all you want what ever skill i do have as i have never professed to be some sort of legendary player. but the fact that i have played on 5+ worlds have been in the top 40-100 in every world at any point in time speaks enough so i really don't have too unless talking to those that don't know me which you do. you can try and drag me down all you like but the fact remains that you almost never support your opinions with anything other then your own opinions and that is why you fail at debating.

and when comparing the two the only thing you have ever excelled at is tribe jumping, convincing others your on there side. and general point whoring... i took part in shaping this world for 2 years and what cause i'm gone now my accomplishments mean nothing... so says you and only and that is why no one really listens too you... so i ask you what have you done to prove your even on my level never mind an elite player? as i've proven i can defend/attack/lead/stratagize/ and general play the game again what have you done? other then survive cause to me and many others thats lame if that is your sole goal in this game.

And I will repeat what I said before, Rich26 skills means nothing quitting within 9 days..My golly 9 days of getting attacked shows what kind of person you are...There are better ways going down but this one is pretty insecure. ;)

please show the stats in which you know when i logged in and not... please do rather then assume and bash post some proof.

are you gauging it by how long i was in prime, how long my ODA was going up, how many vills i took before i started losing.... come please lets see the proof that shows i stayed for 9 days as you keep saying.

DeletedUser94059

Can't really say his fan club since I have attacked him a few times. Just saying I have played with him and against him
And know he can play.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rich I know u have skill and a good player I can remember when fear fell a part and I somehow manage to get 1 vill off u in k25 and was stoked as we went at it for a while, Ampac u have no idea u are a skirt who runs away. Suck it up princess. Remember don't let that bulldog mouth overun ur puppydog body ok

well you sounded like a rich26 follower...Maybe you didn't tried enough in attacking him...Or maybe you love hugging:lol:

I wouldn't agree with that i've personally seen 20-30 man tribes come in late game and change the world. air knows enough people to do it just is the timing right, thats all.

I know you like to think prime is ultra talented but sorry there just not neither is anyone else atm, so you are the best here. start factoring some returning players and a whole mess of off world'ers and suddenly prime size means nothing cause there not sending 99 m/s trains timed in the same second.

a good active defender can beat anything prime or saw through at them for that matter as ive seen both now but in this game time is everything and if you don't have it you won't make it.

again this is not true, when i created fear and went to war with prime we were doing quite well actually for the size of boarder we sharedd, which is much the same as the situation with TP... only about 15% of prime will be involved and only 5-10 players of that will ever send a real attack.

how would you know if you have no idea who there bring into accounts from off world. you assume to much and it makes you look slow or just not there all together.

betrayed, i would say the leadership that goes inactive with out even attempting to set someone else up as leader is the betrayal not the ones that said hey we've had enough lets branch out on our own.

lol, you can dismiss all you want what ever skill i do have as i have never professed to be some sort of legendary player. but the fact that i have played on 5+ worlds have been in the top 40-100 in every world at any point in time speaks enough so i really don't have too unless talking to those that don't know me which you do. you can try and drag me down all you like but the fact remains that you almost never support your opinions with anything other then your own opinions and that is why you fail at debating.

and when comparing the two the only thing you have ever excelled at is tribe jumping, convincing others your on there side. and general point whoring... i took part in shaping this world for 2 years and what cause i'm gone now my accomplishments mean nothing... so says you and only and that is why no one really listens too you... so i ask you what have you done to prove your even on my level never mind an elite player? as i've proven i can defend/attack/lead/stratagize/ and general play the game again what have you done? other then survive cause to me and many others thats lame if that is your sole goal in this game.

please show the stats in which you know when i logged in and not... please do rather then assume and bash post some proof.

are you gauging it by how long i was in prime, how long my ODA was going up, how many vills i took before i started losing.... come please lets see the proof that shows i stayed for 9 days as you keep saying.

hey your not Prime anymore right..you got Dismissed..Well if thats not proof enough then I don't what it is..Your a quitter with a very big Ego to boot.

Last edited:

rich26ca

yeap me and twitch are not best of mates, we respect each other and let it lay at that....

as for me in prime. would you like to see the mail of invite back after that dismissal or maybe the two or three invites i've had through public forums from your leadership among other here. prime didn't kick me cause of talent they kicked cause of my mail to eks and mr.wednesday telling them i'm gonna take losses as i'm not gonna be around and when i came back i was out. when they knew i was back the invite was offered again.

this is what i mean if you don't know then its really fine to say nothing.... if your gonna guess then don't be mad and annoying when people call you on it. as you can tell i'm not getting upset at any of this and the fact that you need to keep contradicting yourself and making yourself look like a fool in an effort to discredit me it jut funny and thats why i keep going.... honestly you do more to making me look good then my own stats ever could, lol....

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeap me and twitch are not best of mates, we respect each other and let it lay at that....

as for me in prime. would you like to see the mail of invite back after that dismissal or maybe the two or three invites i've had through public forums from your leadership among other here. prime didn't kick me cause of talent they kicked cause of my mail to eks and mr.wednesday telling them i'm gonna take losses as i'm not gonna be around and when i came back i was out. when they knew i was back the invite was offered again.

this is what i mean if you don't know then its really fine to say nothing.... if your gonna guess then don't be mad and annoying when people call you on it. as you can tell i'm not getting upset at any of this and the fact that you need to keep contradicting yourself and making yourself look like a fool in an effort to discredit me it jut funny and thats why i keep going.... honestly you do more to making me look good then my own stats ever could, lol....

descredit?

Ok lets look at you history.

Your former Tribe was Fear right? when Dukes of your former tribe merged with Killtom you went mad, from what I've heard you agreed in recruiting killtom at that time, but you dismissed them.

Then to top it all off when fear?! was in situation of leadership vacuum you left tribe..(QUIT again)...

When no one followed you in leaving Fear?! and Fear of getting attacked instead of fighting it out you deleted your account..(QUIT again).. your reasoning behind this is that World20 was a boring world and world 20 players suck because your the best..

Thats was your original account a strong account that control 1 continent but you choose to run away instead of figting back..

Now your back in mario account( You have time to salvage your reputation..You renewed your ties with Former Fear?! leadership but seeing that SAW is in a dangerous situation you choose PRIME....) Lol, then SAW seeing the betrayal attacks were launched at you...Then what Happened next..(OH...some RL situation popped up) you quit for a few days and when you come back your account was not in PRIME anymore....But when this happened you made a secret Pack with your former tribe Fear?! to not to attack you..Kinda Sad don't you think....(QUIT again)..Isn't that strike 3..your out...:lol:

QUITTING is ok if RL is involved, Boredom is ok to...But Making QUITTING a Habit shows what kind of a quitter you are.:icon_biggrin:

To tell you frankly all those wonderfull stats you keep bragging about is useless if your a Quitter.

And you know I'm not contradicting myself..I will always say that your a Quitter when getting attacked..

Last edited:

rich26ca

see thats what i mean ampac, its hard to fault you for your flawed statements... but i can clearly see why its happening its cause the information you go in with is flawed, hints of reality tied in with assumptions and gossip.

As i said before i don't feel a need to prove myself so i gain nothing from lying to you and my rep no matter what you have too say will continue to earn me respect and invites. with that said i have no reason too lie either then right?

Your former Tribe was Fear right? when Dukes of your former tribe merged with Killtom you went mad, from what I've heard you agreed in recruiting killtom at that time, but you dismissed them.

tribes w20: Enigma > Who? > Fear?! > WAR!

Yes i was the original leader of fear with TG (TG was looking for a way to get out of the game and tenth! needed a leader). I created the forums and created the battle plan for war with Prime/kiltom. as a former member of Who? it only seemed natural to continue warring Prime/kiltom as that war was already going. created the Emergency sitter program and the scripting library. after a while we were stacked/ as was our meat shield from prime Pron. and we were ready to go to war at first it was only kiltom and we we took 3 k's from them before they decided to turn on prime to avoid our conflict. at this point i was offered a new position at work that need me to travel a bit. my last orders as leader before stepping down to leg,TG to continue leading till my return. was the acceptance of surrender terms from kiltom, which included territory gains, drops of inactive and a decleration on prime allowing fear to war prime one our own terms. the saftest way to enter any war. i planned out the loonman OP and launched. after the christmas break was during my spot activity due too my traveling and was the time of LEG, TG as Dukes.

After a month and half of work i finally got back to a steady placement. and i returned, i was reinstated as DUKE, atleast i was given the priv's... about a day or so later the merger with kiltom started. I never agreed at any time to any merger with kiltom. my sole contact was randerson at the time which was already talking with LEG. i was pushing for some top members geographic already close to fear as well as some close friends like Atid, Themaxx, and a select few others. This was the start of the conflict between randerson and the other members that didn't join fear. i didn't want kiltom merged, and the players that didn't join didn't agree with taking some not all. so they left and created Kono... once on full time i could the amount of invites and new players had been invited. and that is when you started too see them get kicked by me.

this is what started the spiral out of control. i made my opinions & suggestions known and said somethings that offended some of the new leadership which had grown with out my knowledge to LEG, TG, BH with shak and a few others. i was removed from the council with out discussion, priv's removed. An action that in my opinion was a back stab, and i left fear?! i then created the tribe WAR! to figure out what i wanted too do. i stayed in the tribe joined by 6 of fears top 10 players among a few others. we consolidated our territory and started discussing what we were going to do. the majority decision was to do nothing and delete as this consolidation period only showed how little fun we were have and how long it had been since it had been fun. the one player that remained in the world from that group of common players and is still here which is kip69.

the rest of WAR had every intention of deleting and with that leave the largest sea of barbs anyone had seen. and the players now in k25/15/36/26/27/16 are living off the villages that we left behind as we all moved on. I was just the last one too go, which as leader was obviously preplanned.

i left for months.... then one day i caught strep throat and was home bound for a week. in my boredom i decided to start on a NEW (late) World which was w49. of course as we all know the sting of the addiction that is TW caught once again and i never quit once i had recovered. Then one day i started getting mails. about a revival on w20, from the skype and mail convos it appeared to be a good 10+ players look to all make a return at the same time. from there it grew to so many account in Prime, SAW, Sparta just plain all over the place. with all that i couldn't miss all this so i returned to as Marios377. i played the account patiently await these other players a soon a few came but no where near as many as expected the the leader of all this was MIA as well. unfortunately i paid for PP on the account and was soon the only one from the plan still kicking around. mostly out of a pure sense of Cheapness, lol... with a few weeks left of PP i decided to announce my position and left SAW as there leadership as all know now don't exactly have there tribemates accounts in mind when making decisions and i left, i soon started joining tribes to see what others were doing. i landed with prime as the last tribe to get into. and of course after many convo's i was admitted. the day that happened i got mails from SAW wanting Prime intel.

My reply, which is the same to all who ask me too spy is

NO!

I spy for my own amusement not for others gains. invitation is a privledge even in a bad tribe and should be respected. i hate spies and refuse to be one.

once that happened BH organizes a large scale op with 30+ players. at first it was fine w49 was on auto with no war and i was able to crush saw. then the AR/TAG wars started on w49 and leadership demanded more from me and other players with in the tribe that had been slacking a bit. so i had to decided. take a hit to the ego and lose a battle or honor my commitment when i took the darwin account on w49 @ 240k. I made my decision and all though it meant writing this wall o text to explain it, i think i made the right one. I did learn somethings the most prevalent being that i do not have the time nor ability to play two large accounts at the same time there is always conflicts. and that is why despite the letters i still receive to come back i don't. cause returning knowing you don't have time just makes you look like a tool. so until i have more time to do so i will not rejoin w20 or any world for that matter.

During all that i quit twice once when in WAR! with absolutely no incoming attacks and once in marios377 under attack... that is one not many or always. it was a huge blow to my ego to leave w20 in that moment and a very had decision but one that had to be made non the less.

that is my story, lol sorry for those that read all this ;D

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But rich26 you did Quit right? Just accept it I'll go away.....:lol)

rich26ca

I did but w20 keeps a calling... here is a question how many worlds do you play ampac? how many world have you played?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did but w20 keeps a calling... here is a question how many worlds do you play ampac? how many world have you played?

What is the relevance of this question? Are you insuating that the more worlds you played the better you are?

Determination of players TW shows passion on thier own accounts, those players who joined again world 20 and realized that it's an awesome world and played to win are warriors...But you are diffrent you keep coming back to QUIT...Not to win...Winning is everything..

Flame all you can...But you can't escape the fact that your a quitter on diffrent occasions, even when your given an oppurtunity to save face.:icon_biggrin:

This is my last post about this subject..

I'm glad Rich26 admitted that he is a quitter.

If your still playing..Don't quit when your getting attacked again.:icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

no i wasn't insinuating that at all... again jumping to conclusions...

I was asking as i wanted a real answer from you but you dodge that as usual. i was pointing out the fact that you have played other worlds other then this one and that you yourself have quit as you are not playing on every world you have in your time in this game. every player who plays for any real time on this game goes through multiple worlds some if good enough will even come back. but since the simple fact that timing and time spent have alot too do with this game your hopeless... really its sad that the only thing you can actually say about me is that oh hey you quit worlds you suck, lol... if thats all you got then please don't post as its a horrible come back.

and why not admit the real reason you come online to pass your dribble about... which is you don't like the fact that i call you on your own BS. I'll give you this you atleast try. but when you convince no one that is listening to what your saying the debate is already over. i merely came back here this time as someone pointed out another thread which made me look at w20 again. saw this and couldn't resist old times... ;D

i'll tell ya what ampac you wanna know if i'm the real deal if i can play at all. better yet that i may just may know tricks then you... then here ya go i can't do other worlds time restraints but i have a co on w49 that can watch that account if you can get me an account on w20 that is atleast 3/4 your size. will do it up both go to war me and you... if thats not possible then give me a few days and i will look for an account for you on w49 of simular size as mine and will go there. There ya go there is your challenge you wanna prove your not all talk and i want too prove if i have the time i will stay and fight the good fight.

if not and you want to dodge, deflect or plain hide then will know that your nothing but alot of talk and a bunch of barbs!!!! and inacitves, lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i left for months.... then one day i caught strep throat and was home bound for a week. in my boredom i decided to start on a NEW (late) World which was w49. of course as we all know the sting of the addiction that is TW caught once again and i never quit once i had recovered. Then one day i started getting mails. about a revival on w20, from the skype and mail convos it appeared to be a good 10+ players look to all make a return at the same time. from there it grew to so many account in Prime, SAW, Sparta just plain all over the place. with all that i couldn't miss all this so i returned to as Marios377. i played the account patiently await these other players a soon a few came but no where near as many as expected the the leader of all this was MIA as well. unfortunately i paid for PP on the account and was soon the only one from the plan still kicking around. mostly out of a pure sense of Cheapness, lol... with a few weeks left of PP i decided to announce my position and left SAW as there leadership as all know now don't exactly have there tribemates accounts in mind when making decisions and i left, i soon started joining tribes to see what others were doing. i landed with prime as the last tribe to get into. and of course after many convo's i was admitted. the day that happened i got mails from SAW wanting Prime intel.

Well, you took the account preemptively and at that point in time it was an idea which only would be put into works should certain conditions be met and all of us knew that. Unfortunately, those conditions were only partially met(obviously S.A.W did not agree, which looking back they obviously should have..............) so we said screw it and lost many possibilities we had back then due to Feisty. And you make it sound like everything was detailed and shaped, when the entire thing was formed months ago when someone on these forums posted on here that Eks was the one who go bong banned which made me really mad. So me and bong started talking. And it grew from there, but it wasn't a detailed formed plan as we needed both Sparta and S.A.W to agree before we could really make anything happen.

cause returning knowing you don't have time just makes you look like a tool.

Who cares what other people think, I've done that a couple times:icon_smile: If the opposition thinks you're a tool then it's all the more fun smashing them.

Btw you should just block ampac, you've wasted way too much time typing replies to him. And he's been challenged before, many times, and it never goes anywhere. Oh, yeah, and he's a troll ... Don't feed the trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no i wasn't insinuating that at all... again jumping to conclusions...

I was asking as i wanted a real answer from you but you dodge that as usual. i was pointing out the fact that you have played other worlds other then this one and that you yourself have quit as you are not playing on every world you have in your time in this game. every player who plays for any real time on this game goes through multiple worlds some if good enough will even come back. but since the simple fact that timing and time spent have alot too do with this game your hopeless... really its sad that the only thing you can actually say about me is that oh hey you quit worlds you suck, lol... if thats all you got then please don't post as its a horrible come back.

and why not admit the real reason you come online to pass your dribble about... which is you don't like the fact that i call you on your own BS. I'll give you this you atleast try. but when you convince no one that is listening to what your saying the debate is already over. i merely came back here this time as someone pointed out another thread which made me look at w20 again. saw this and couldn't resist old times... ;D

i'll tell ya what ampac you wanna know if i'm the real deal if i can play at all. better yet that i may just may know tricks then you... then here ya go i can't do other worlds time restraints but i have a co on w49 that can watch that account if you can get me an account on w20 that is atleast 3/4 your size. will do it up both go to war me and you... if thats not possible then give me a few days and i will look for an account for you on w49 of simular size as mine and will go there. There ya go there is your challenge you wanna prove your not all talk and i want too prove if i have the time i will stay and fight the good fight.

if not and you want to dodge, deflect or plain hide then will know that your nothing but alot of talk and a bunch of barbs!!!! and inacitves, lol

Yea, I quit many worlds but I never return,..I just quit..

But your diffrent..You quit..Then return tells everybody your a great players etc..etc..then you quit again again..Then a tribe trusted you
but still you quit...Quit...Why keep on quitting whats the point of that?

When I quit a world never return to it, I just returned to one world In world35...Then when I realized that I need to finish a world I concentrated on world20...Finishing a world is a goal..It will show that your a true master of the game...But if you just keep on hop-hoping to world after another world you'll never finish anything...

Surely you will not finish anything if you keep on quitting..:icon_eek:

Now you tell me to go to world49? Whats the point in that?

A fair challenge is that we begin on the same world at the same time same level, let you show me your skills and we fight it out...

The next world coming out is world 54 if your up to the challenge I'll open an account and fight you there on equal footing..Do everything in your power to grow..If you could find a co-player the better.

This challenge was opened to you long time ago..You declined either that your afraid or maybe if you get attacked again you'll quit after a few months..:lol:

Eksiljyden

And you make it sound like everything was detailed and shaped, when the entire thing was formed months ago when someone on these forums posted on here that Eks was the one who go bong banned which made me really mad. So me and bong started talking.

Yes. Gyver posted that it was me. Unfortunately he tried to twist things into his favour.

He was right (since I admitted it) that I reported bong for mulitaccounting/attacking with several accounts but I got an negative answer from my request.

Contact me if you want proof. I posted it here right after Gyver's accusations but Dwarv deleted it.

DeletedUser

Yes. Gyver posted that it was me. Unfortunately he tried to twist things into his favour.

He was right (since I admitted it) that I reported bong for mulitaccounting/attacking with several accounts but I got an negative answer from my request.

Contact me if you want proof. I posted it here right after Gyver's accusations but Dwarv deleted it.

Yeah, I saw it later, but I continued anyway, that simply spurred me into action, cus I respected you and was disappointed since bong's a good friend lol. Or maybe I just used it as an excuse:icon_idea:

Eksiljyden

Yeah, I saw it later, but I continued anyway, that simply spurred me into action, cus I respected you and was disappointed since bong's a good friend lol. Or maybe I just used it as an excuse:icon_idea:

I just wanted to make sure that YOU know that it wasn't me that got bong banned. I hope that you know that since I respect you as a player.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, you took the account preemptively and at that point in time it was an idea which only would be put into works should certain conditions be met and all of us knew that. Unfortunately, those conditions were only partially met(obviously S.A.W did not agree, which looking back they obviously should have..............) so we said screw it and lost many possibilities we had back then due to Feisty. And you make it sound like everything was detailed and shaped, when the entire thing was formed months ago when someone on these forums posted on here that Eks was the one who go bong banned which made me really mad. So me and bong started talking. And it grew from there, but it wasn't a detailed formed plan as we needed both Sparta and S.A.W to agree before we could really make anything happen.

Who cares what other people think, I've done that a couple times:icon_smile: If the opposition thinks you're a tool then it's all the more fun smashing them.

Btw you should just block ampac, you've wasted way too much time typing replies to him. And he's been challenged before, many times, and it never goes anywhere. Oh, yeah, and he's a troll ... Don't feed the trolls.

Airsofter did you plan this when you were in Prime that time? or when you were kicked out? your plan was never set in motion cause usually you go inactive.

Lol, seems all your plan failed..... Elks didn't have a hand in Bong it was your friends who did it...:icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

Yea, I quit many worlds but I never return,..I just quit..

what is the difference, its symatics now its ok to quit as long as you never come back... something tells me you don't get invites back, lol!

But your diffrent..You quit..Then return tells everybody your a great players etc..etc..then you quit again again..Then a tribe trusted you
but still you quit...Quit...Why keep on quitting whats the point of that?

i've played on 7 diff worlds in my time here since you can't seem to read and returned once and quit. thats is not always....

I defy you to find a single post where i stay i'm great, ledgendary or the best for that matter. hell if i have even ever said i was the best player here on this w20. go look....

cause you won't find a single post i've been around enough played with alot of great players much better then myself so you will never hear me say things like that. merely that i think i'm better then you!

When I quit a world never return to it, I just returned to one world In world35...Then when I realized that I need to finish a world I concentrated on world20...Finishing a world is a goal..It will show that your a true master of the game...But if you just keep on hop-hoping to world after another world you'll never finish anything...

normally neither do i,did it once realized i couldn't handle two large accounts during war and left. also spoke with leadership before doing so. no one was surprised or depending on me for anything. either time i left... so your comments are flawed yet again.

1. Yes finishing a world is a goal but not the only one in the game.

2. Lasting/surving/betraying/hidding does not = mastery of the game

wow i can't believe you even said that, that is the most noobish thing i have ever heard. i wouldn't say i'm great or mastered the game.... but if you think thats all it take is sticking around, lol... this is gonna be easier then i thought.

learning the in's and outs of the game, mastery of scripts, tools, and tactics is mastering the game... a player like lodda/cerberus is someone that has mastered the game. not cause he stays to see the end of worlds... (me and him both agree that mid game is the funnest actually like w49 right now.) if hidding, deflecting and survinvg is what it takes then i guess everyone in GUW are masters then... lol...

Now you tell me to go to world49? Whats the point in that?

no actually i offered to place for it too happen but you want start a new world build for months and then attack each other why. when we could settle this beef in that amount of time.

A fair challenge is that we begin on the same world at the same time same level, let you show me your skills and we fight it out...

fair, yeah it is it will also take the better part of 6 months to start any real war between us. not to mention the fact that no tribe will take in someone that is only there to show one other player up then leave. simlar accounts on the world and account you know or i'll find you one. that seems pretty fair too me.

The next world coming out is world 54 if your up to the challenge I'll open an account and fight you there on equal footing..Do everything in your power to grow..If you could find a co-player the better.

quit deflecting if you any good then it should matter which world its on. i wanna fight now not three-six months from now...

This challenge was opened to you long time ago..You declined either that your afraid or maybe if you get attacked again you'll quit after a few months..:lol:

yeah you offered it on a world you were already on and have quit from now you deflect calling others a coward but when a perfectly fair challenge is places you cower and deflect anything to prolong actually say yeah rich i don't think i could beat you one on when your active and play. all you can ever say is oh yeah well at least i don't quit when i'm board. i'll just stay eat 8:2 ratio on barbs an pick up left overs from my tribe mates that can show anything... you got your challenge take it or leave it. but atleast same something different your lick a broken record that keeps repeating himself.

Last edited: