Year end special the best and the worst!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich26ca

rich won't flat out say that he thinks of horsing seeing as he doesn't want to incur primes wrath

pffft not, i could careless about primes wrath... or any tribe for that matter.. the days of intimidation are done...

I don't comment on horsing cause i barely know him...

his recruitment of a semi-active air bound to be quitting to go back to school again.... was off putting... but just means were free to recruit anyone we what including prime members that want out. Prime doesn't honor refugee status so neither do we in primes case.

My only contact so for was claiming Air as a refugee to several tribes. Prime like they always do holds one rule for themselves another for the world. Which is fine. if they think BK is gonna do anything but crush sparta in the next world war there fooling themselves. and the rest of the world seems quite fine with taking prime on.

DeletedUser

pffft not, i could careless about primes wrath... or any tribe for that matter.. the days of intimidation are done...

his recruitment of a semi-active air bound to be quitting to go back to school again.... was off putting... but just means were free to recruit anyone we what including prime members that want out. Prime doesn't honor refugee status so neither do we in primes case.

My only contact so for was claiming Air as a refugee to several tribes. Prime like they always do holds one rule for themselves another for the world. Which is fine. if they think BK is gonna do anything but crush sparta in the next world war there fooling themselves. and the rest of the world seems quite fine with taking prime on.

Honestly all i see you doing is grasping at anything you can to try to change the bad situation you are in. You keep saying everyone is going to attack prime you let little things slip that people can draw conclusions from but really mean nothing. We are the number 1 tribe, we would be ignorant to not think people are planning against us why would we think otherwise.

If BK really is going to attack us then by saying it out loud you are either bluffing or being a horrible ally and leader by letting it out of the bag.

You sit on your pulpit and rail on prime for recruiting players and doing this and that but what has FEAR done, you had a stalemate with kiltom and you have recruited the players left from the tribes our alliance have taken down. So prime recruits players bad, Fear recruits players its ok since your the opposition. You make fun of others for merging but FEAR itself was built on merges, Tenth was a merge and then FEAR was formed by a merge, you can say your a new tribe and Fear has not done that but if thats the case next time we invite someone we will change our name and say its fine.

DeletedUser

You keep saying everyone is going to attack prime you let little things slip that people can draw conclusions from but really mean nothing. We are the number 1 tribe, we would be ignorant to not think people are planning against us why would we think otherwise.

If BK really is going to attack us then by saying it out loud you are either bluffing or being a horrible ally and leader by letting it out of the bag.

^ this

{BK} has much better things to do than fit in with the "gangbang prime" group. Things like take k77, 78, 79, 89 and 99.

I know that the conversations plotting primes "demise" were sent to horsing, or someone else because when I dug around you guys were fairly well informed of what was going on.

I suspect the tribes in our way to fall as we work our way north through the rejects that are the SSS Coalition.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

Me and you have never spoken cause well you have never said anything to me so will take this with a grain of salt

Honestly all i see you doing is grasping at anything you can to try to change the bad situation you are in.

oh and what bad situation do you think were in, lol...

You keep saying everyone is going to attack prime you let little things slip that people can draw conclusions from but really mean nothing.

PnP FTW

We are the number 1 tribe

through recruitment only! all the wars and 80 % of your gains are recruitment

where did i say we were allies with BK, nor did i say they were gonna gang up on prime? I said

rich26ca said:
if they think BK is gonna do anything but crush sparta in the next world war there fooling themselves

read then comment, don't be mad at me cause decision and things other people do...

You sit on your pulpit and rail on prime for recruiting players and doing this and that but what has FEAR done, you had a stalemate with kiltom

English dictionary: (stalemate)

deadlock: a situation in which no progress can be made or no advancement is possible; "reached an impasse on the negotiations"

59c0cb1201.png

that would be the last lead i checked, we were up every week, and gain K's through that war...

Fear signed the Seize fire cause of prime and nothing else! we started winning and maintained a lead for three months pretty much. your comments are uneducated fumblings of an upset primer...

And you have recruited the players left from the tribes our alliance have taken down. So prime recruits players bad, Fear recruits players its ok since your the opposition.

enlighten me who joined us that was in a tribe prime took down?

You make fun of others for merging but FEAR itself was built on merges, Tenth was a merge and then FEAR was formed by a merge, you can say your a new tribe and Fear has not done that but if thats the case next time we invite someone we will change our name and say its fine.

i haven't done a merge joke in quite sometime you need to come on more often... and tenth is no more with new leadership. new name and new goals with a new attitude i would say thats text book for a new tribe. WTG created tenth! and when he stepped down it was disbanded in favor of the new tribe fear and fear was created through a semi merger that was our one merger. Yeah tenth did in the past kill and mayhem and before that TIC and Til long term allies. well over a year ago.

maybe you forget the NG1 and NG2 days, lmao!

although none of that has to do with my post, so you brought it up is beyond me... maybe a little research and fore thought before trying to call me out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You make fun of others for merging but FEAR itself was built on merges, Tenth was a merge and then FEAR was formed by a merge, you can say your a new tribe and Fear has not done that but if thats the case next time we invite someone we will change our name and say its fine.

Usually that's me that flames Prime for that but even this part is false. I don't flame you guys for merging, I flame you for recruiting you enemies; something that FEAR?! has not done.

We were formed from two tribes joining together to continue a war. You guys recruited to end a war. There is a huge difference there....

Strght SaVaGe

1. Best Tribe - Prime, it's been a good year and a half for you guys. Had a few decent wars overall, one of which is W20's WWI. Idc who's in charge of you lot, you've survived and thats all to it (even if mergers and recruitment are the way forward).
2. Best leader/Leaders - Wizzydizzy (Original)
3. Best Player - Qualist
4. Most Improved Tribe - FEAR?!
5. Most Improved Leader - Arcanum22
6. Most Improved Player - Kique20 Well done bud, truely great work for the past 6 months of knowing you.
7. Best Forum Personality - Guyverone
8. Worst Tribe - G.U.W
8. Worst Leader - Randerson586
9. Worst Forum Personality - Maker73
10. Best Propaganda Artist - Guyverone/Myself

Special....

1. War that Affected the world

Top.1 - WWI
Top.2 - H-BOMB + Atomic vs. Prime, Hulk, {SD}, {SD2}, {SK}
Top.3 - SEL vs. FLB/Fusion
Top.4 - PRON vs. Prime
Top.5 - {BK} vs. 'SSS'

2. Issues that affected the world

Top.1 - WWI (mainly the Bong672 issue)
Top.2 - KilTom F. + FEAR?! Ceasefire
Top.3 - PRON Disbandment (as well as the HeftySmurf issue, KilTom rumours against Prime etc)
Top.4 - HTM no longer leader of Prime
Top.5 - Return of Airsofter and co.

Thanks MrTTom for nominating me Most Improved Player indeed its been a rough couple of months and yet im here fighting hard and stronger then ever

Kique20
King Of K98

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
we started winning and maintained a lead for three months pretty much.

Lead was once in our favor ""per week-weeks"" and once for you... When we do our operations we gain and vice versa.

We lost a headstart when 2 tribes combined on us which were Who? and Tenth! in the 1st place... I think it's all in the stats... We actually had almost equal results in the end.

So it's not Fear?! being better than KilTom and not KilTom better than Fear?!.

DeletedUser

Lol, I didn't quit the first time because of school. It was a contributing factor, but not the main reason. I'm currently in school now and doing fine. Plus, who's to say I don't get a co-player?:icon_smile:

Not sure how I was a refugee of several tribes, considering Prime was the one attacking me and Prime is the tribe I'm now in...

Maybe you considered those losses to alinloner in Kiltom or those losses from ages ago to FEAR!? But then, that's just laughable since they were awhile ago. Not even mentioning that KBK had actually told the players who nobled those villages to noble them. The mails are so old, though, that they're not even on the account anymore. However, there's a mail from when bong was playing x-char for a bit:

x-char on 17.11. at 04:46
i'm sorry about killing your trains mate... i'm a new co-player for the account and i didnt know which villages KBK wanted nobled out... i wont be defending the K34 villages anymore since i think KBK and airsofter wants them nobled out...

alinloner on 17.11. at 09:44
Glad to know that you all guys are keeping this account alive. Don't worry about killing my train, we're playing the game after all.
Who do I have the honor of talking to now?

x-char on 17.11. at 09:55
well, i'm just helping out KBK and airsofter manage the account tempariily since both of them have some issues to dealt with at the moment. don't know if i'll stick around though. playing a new account which is this big is giving me headaches.

btw, my friends call me bong

alinloner on 17.11. at 09:59
Nice to meet you, Bong! I'm Alin.
As for "your job" I hope you have premium... :)

x-char on 17.11. at 10:00
the account still have premium, thank God... since i dont plan to buy any at the moment... hahaha

alinloner on 17.11. at 18:44
well you could transfer to yourself, or is that not allowed when sitting?

KBK was getting rid of our outstanding villages(our cluster in K34 and some villages and K36 and the villages in K53 even though the person he told to noble those never did)

rich26ca

just cause attacks hadn't come does mean there not going to...

intention were told much like prime did to fear when they helped cause the end of your former tribe.

speaking if KBK where is he... sure he'd love too see ya in prime Air...

So it's not Fear?! being better than KilTom and not KilTom better than Fear?!

not really village for village maybe with us with a 300 village lead but we were talking over all war. the stats are tainted now as fear and kiltom have tosses inactives villages to each over the last month.

as well several villages taken from the few isolated players that are now in your council also greatly affects those stats. however on the map fear took K16/25/and a good chuck of K6 during that three month war.

Where your size wasn't war at these not from the fear vs kiltom war, it was recruitment and mostly those players mentioned above. and eating your academy tribe.

But i will say you guys do have the warrior spirit at times and i must admit a little fun to fight, lol ;)

Anways thats all the past and there is so much fun happening now and in the future....

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

That sounds fun.

DeletedUser

Dwarvenerr,

Sir can you remove the irrelevant post in this forum its becoming off topic, can you please clean it up sir. :) :) :)

Maker73

rich26ca

dar is off for a few day a new mod should be here soon...

these are debates off uor topic with some babble mixed in

DeletedUser

What part of "a new mod should be here soon" did you not understand?

DeletedUser

just cause attacks hadn't come does mean there not going to...

intention were told much like prime did to fear when they helped cause the end of your former tribe.

speaking if KBK where is he... sure he'd love too see ya in prime Air...

Because attacks might possibly be coming in the future it's a refugee? That's horrible logic. Not to be insulting but it sounds to me like a desperate attempt to keep me out of Prime.

And as I said in the other thread, I don't believe Prime caused the end of Hulk, and it's surprising you'd try to claim that.

DeletedUser

Because attacks might possibly be coming in the future it's a refugee? That's horrible logic. Not to be insulting but it sounds to me like a desperate attempt to keep me out of Prime.

And as I said in the other thread, I don't believe Prime caused the end of Hulk, and it's surprising you'd try to claim that.

So what caused the end of HULK arisofter from your point of view?:):):)

DeletedUser

Guyverone,

We as allies should work together not flame each other.

Maker73:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

I know who you are :icon_twisted:

[spoil]
pattern-recognition-dfgdfg-demotivational-poster-1259894414.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

@ Air i see no diff then waring a tribe them disbanding and claiming not attacked players as refugee's...

letting another tribe know your intentions of attacking is the same maybe terminology is wrong but the same result. letting them know inviting a player is inviting attacks on the rest of the tribe.

Same result....

And yes i do contribute them to hulks down fall...

among many things if they were not waring you, you would have had more time to coast as your doing now at peace. just cause there was other issue that went along with it. doesn't mean there role should be dismissed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.