Year end special the best and the worst!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@ Air i see no diff then waring a tribe them disbanding and claiming not attacked players as refugee's...

letting another tribe know your intentions of attacking is the same maybe terminology is wrong but the same result. letting them know inviting a player is inviting attacks on the rest of the tribe.

Same result....

And yes i do contribute them to hulks down fall...

among many things if they were not waring you, you would have had more time to coast as your doing now at peace. just cause there was other issue that went along with it. doesn't mean there role should be dismissed.

How the hell is letting someone know you may attack the same as a player under attack? No matter what you say it's pretty clear to me it was just a desperate attempt. You were already attacking Prime anyway.

And you said Prime caused it, not contributed to it. There's a difference.

rich26ca

no thats not what i meant... i meant

Situation:

Prime attacks kong, they fall apart

i get a mail saying sissors, adrain, berry, king, and a few others haven't been attacked but prime intends to take the core so do not recruit.

HTM even went as far as to say were not really at war just some skirmishes but any recruitment would lead to war between us.

basically claiming refugee status... as i said may have used wrong terminology, but has same effect so its just semantics

DeletedUser

1. Best Tribe idk
2. Best leader/Leaders arcanum22 and that other guy
3. Best Player qualist
4. Most Improved Tribe idk
5. Most Improved Leader arcanum22
6. Most Improved Player kique20
7. Best Forum Personality me!
8. Worst Tribe sss =o
8. Worst Leader =o randy
9. Worst Forum Personality richwhateverthatnumberisa
10. Best Propaganda Artist me!

Special....

1. War that Affected the world

Top.1 hulk vs prime
Top.2 SEL vs FLB, changed the east
Top.3 kilfam vs fear...stalemate = failmate
Top.4 n/a
Top.5 n/a

2. Issues that affected the world

Top.1 the ban wave that washed over hulk >.>
Top.2 who disbanding
Top.3
Top.4
Top.5

rich26ca

Top.3 kilfam vs fear...stalemate = failmate

Rolf,

Coming from the biggest bullshit talker on the forums, with your fail tribe that couldn't beat barb nobler in FLB, and sucked so bad that you had to huddle back to a larger tribe inorder to merely survive,:icon_rolleyes:

you are a fail player, fail leader, and failzilla at PnP when trying to flame us...:icon_rolleyes:

better luck next time, till then go hide i think your being attacked again...

DeletedUser

Rolf,

Coming from the biggest bullshit talker on the forums, with your fail tribe that couldn't beat barb nobler in FLB, and sucked so bad that you had to huddle back to a larger tribe inorder to merely survive,:icon_rolleyes:

you are a fail player, fail leader, and failzilla at PnP when trying to flame us...:icon_rolleyes:

Oww, my feelings.

That was almost personal, like you got mad about it... =o Do you want a cookie? Maybe a glass of milk? A belly rub?

"rubs belly" who's a good boy, yes you are yes you are!

Seriously though, go after S.A.W and stop talking about or get back to plotting against prime because you're basically makers little cousin at this point. You haven't anything significant other than ride the coattails of others, get over yourself. You're low class and low skill and will never be known for anything other than doing all the talking and no walking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guyver in all fairness, it wasn't a stalemate, we were pushing KilTom back, and hard. We were winning in ennoblements and in gain territory, it wasn't a stalemate.
Our leadership will decide who to war and when to war them.

DeletedUser

Guyver in all fairness, it wasn't a stalemate, we were pushing KilTom back, and hard. We were winning in ennoblements and in gain territory, it wasn't a stalemate.
Our leadership will decide who to war and when to war them.

They obviously cannot decide, between plotting to attack prime, removing S.A.W from k7...they know own the K now. That is embarrassing, simply embarrassing . Let's not forget warring kiltom again.

Three options, and many more to choose from, I thought they'd be doing something by now but you seem to have hugged up with everyone around you :/

DeletedUser

Rolf,

A bit unnecessary Rich :icon_neutral: It's only his opinion/view.
And we're still at war with them incase you didn't know...

DeletedUser

A bit unnecessary Rich :icon_neutral: It's only his opinion/view.
And we're still at war with them incase you didn't know...

It's okay tom, rich just has some sand in his vagina.

[spoil]
win-tryryt-demotivational-poster-1259963719.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

They obviously cannot decide, between plotting with kiltom to attack prime, removing S.A.W from k7...they know own the K btw and warring kiltom again.

Three options, and many more to choose from, I thought they'd be doing something by now but you seem to have hugged up with everyone around you :/

Guyver it isn't our fault people can't make up their mind. And we aren't planning to remove S.A.W from K7 either. If there are more than the three options you just said, give us so more. Apparently we don't know what to do so your help would be appreciated. :icon_neutral:

And please, nobody in this world can say they don't hug, your tribe included.

DeletedUser

Guyver it isn't our fault people can't make up their mind. And we aren't planning to remove S.A.W from K7 either. If there are more than the three options you just said, give us so more. Apparently we don't know what to do so your help would be appreciated. :icon_neutral:

And please, nobody in this world can say they don't hug, your tribe included.

Sadly, I can't. There are some things you must learn on your own :icon_wink:

rich26ca

not mad just laughing at your Fail PnP,

Your to use to Flaming FLB where material is so easy...

SAW in K7 that hasn't even been tabled for discussion as SAW are long term allies from back in the tenth! days. another fail on your record.

and if your good friends at prime talked to you at all you would already know the answer to that statement. another fail with the intel there mate... maybe you should put the kid gloves back and and just focus on sparta. they seem to be at or just below your level....

and the player with more points then me with less stats is telling me i'm the nobody, lol... yet another pathatic fail flame... check and compare our stats your larger and are 100 places behind me, lmao!

failzilla...

and the pic's just mean that your a loney have to much time on your hands, Yet another pathetic fail PnP!

@Tom - your right it is and i'm not mad, just tired of him strutting and having nothing to strut about. Fails and most things he does other then playing with the nubz he finds.

DeletedUser

Sadly, I can't. There are some things you must learn on your own :icon_wink:

Awww, but then that makes it sound like you were just saying that for emphasis instead of actually meaning it :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not mad just laughing at your Fail PnP,

and the player with more points then me with less stats is telling me i'm the nobody, lol... yet another pathatic fail flame... check and compare our stats your larger and are 100 places behind me, lmao!

failzilla...

Didn't I just go through this with dorin baba?

Rich, you must not know how to flame obviously or else you would have something good to say which in your case would be a change. Repetition is a bad thing, but then again you never had anything original to say. You don't seem to understand that you won't be able to keep me quiet.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
193 Rich26ca FEAR?! 3.133.875 320 9793

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
160 guyverone {BK} 3.397.885 352 9653

Now, i'm sorry that you're a bit of a point whore but that's your problem. As my average will be 9544 soon.

You see, there's these things called villages which you noble. They make your points go up.

Like, if you have 8000 points and noble another village that's 8000 points you then go up to 16k points. Do you see where i'm going with this?

This fails, now go huddle in fear in that pathetic corner of the world of yours.

TribalGod212 on 04.12. at 23:13
Hello [player]arcanum22[/player],

I am TG from [ally]FEAR?![/ally]

I was just wondering what your stances are with [ally]Prime[/ally]?
I know you know that we will be at war with them soon, and same with many others and i was wondering if you all would be intrested takign part of this.

Thanks
TG

vtsuperboi

WOW guyver! Amazing math. One 8k village+ one 8k does equal 16k!!! :D can you learn me your well math?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Although his arithmetic skills are good, his reading comprehension skills still need a little work.

Guyverone, Rich26ca did state that you are bigger than him when it came to points but not when you compare another stat in which you are over one hundred ranks behind him. Looking at both of your stats it is easy to see that he was talking about ODA.

Guyverone - 15.1 million ODA (rank 210)
Rich26ca - 24.4 million ODA (rank 81)

So tell me what has the second rank tribe of this world done to earn its area? You must have done something other than merge since you consider our area to be pathetic. We have our earned our area through war, and only recently did we take a break from the constant fighting.

DeletedUser

Although his arithmetic skills are good, his reading comprehension skills still need a little work.

Guyverone, Rich26ca did state that you are bigger than him when it came to points but not when you compare another stat in which you are over one hundred ranks behind him. Looking at both of your stats it is easy to see that he was talking about ODA.

Guyverone - 15.1 million ODA (rank 210)
Rich26ca - 24.4 million ODA (rank 81)

So tell me what has the second rank tribe of this world done to earn its area? You must have done something other than merge since you consider our area to be pathetic. We have our earned our area through war, and only recently did we take a break from the constant fighting.

Okay, so rich sends in the flunkie to finish what he can't, fun times.

So tell me, what in the world does you comparing ODA have to do with anything?

You must be sitting there typing this jumping up and down like a reeses monkey saying "oh boy, i'll get him this time....he can't comeback to my oda argument"

Explain to me how ODA is a marker for being a good player. Any idiot can clear a barb and anyone can ask for support.

Fail, I said it to rich and i'll say it to you. Come back with a better argument. All rich has done is react to me, which is what I expected of him with his ego. If you guys had half a brain put together, you'd ignore me and NOT do what i expect you to.

DeletedUser

I am not here on Rich26ca's behalf. I just came to explain to you his post since it appears that you did not understand it. Look at the section I quoted from Rich26ca's post. It explains why I posted the ODA.

Also I never said that ODA is a good marker of a good player, reread my post. If you want to know my opinion of ODA, then it is this: ODA is to see how active your opponent is (if they are williing to dodge or try to defend everything), how active their tribe is in providing support, and how willling the tribe is to provide support.

DeletedUser

Well, then he must have never had it out with someone who cared enough to dodge then! Gotta love those people, free od!

Still, it's not good enough to argue or even use it to compare us. These are the pnps after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.