Year end special the best and the worst!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dwarven will have a hay day when he comes back to see this lol...

rich26ca

Ah but repitetion helps with memory and learning curve, no worries i still have faith you'll come along:lol:

Explain to me how ODA is a marker for being a good player. Any idiot can clear a barb and anyone can ask for support.

Look for lessons?

Ya don't get ODA like that with the amount of villages i have mate... Should run those numbers again your calculator is broken.

Come back with a better argument

thats what he is trying to tell you read not skim, then you will see the argument, lol.

If you wanna compare us then then simply look at the ODA... it tells lots mate, it says i like tribal WARS, and am aggresive in this war game and have seen many conflicts in that time. Your's indicates that you like clearing barbs and inactives. and your history show's when people notice and actually do attack. You run to larger tribes looking to recruit at the time.

Watch out BK if ya do get attacked he's off to prime... i'd sit him he's prob already mailed them, lol....:lol:

DeletedUser

I don't know rich, like I said you trying to flame me for ODA is pretty pathetic. You probably cleared barbs for weeks on end for all I know.

You're grasping at straws like you usually are....especially when you're trying this with a lazy ass like me who cares very little about stats.

You may want to google "How do I flame?" or "How do I not get my ass handed me by someone with low oda" for some better flame material

kthnxbai!

DeletedUser

Dwarvenerr,

Sir can you remove the irrelevant post in this forum its becoming off topic, can you please clean it up sir. :) :) :)

Maker73

Because all your posts are relevent and full of win.

DeletedUser

Because all your posts are relevent and full of win.

were you trying to be ironic or do you failpost often? go back where you came from, now!

nice thread maker, keep up the good work :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dwarven will have a hay day when he comes back to see this lol...

guyverone said:
zomg, everyone delete your posts!!

Even with a large percentage of posts deleted, there's still pages of spam :(

I'm just going to lock this thread- 6 posts ontopic with the rest 6 pages- including deleted posts completely irrelevant proves that this thread cant stay ontopic without flaming each other. not to mention the amount of players reporting nearly every post in here..

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.