Yes I am.

DeletedUser

Ok...I will loose the Aipom, but this will make me have to switch from Houndoor to Hercross...

So...
Dusclops
Skarmory
Gorrebyss
Heracross
-Endure
-Reversal
-Megahorn
-????
Milotic (I'll switch out refresh...although being paralyzed just pisses me off)
.....what shall I use the 6th slot for

*Blushes from Pokemon semi-nerdness*

dialga?

Swedish Juggernaut

I hardly ever use my Milotic but mine is pretty sweet.
I caught it as a shiny feebas on ruby. I maxed it's love it evolved used pal park to send it to my pearl.

It now knows.

Suggested Movelist:
Aqua Ring/
Water Pulse
Dragon Breath
Hidden Power (Ground)
Ability: Marvel Scale
Hold Item: Flame Orb

Yes. It's a defensive pokemon. =)

DeletedUser

Ok...I will loose the Aipom, but this will make me have to switch from Houndoor to Hercross...

So...
Dusclops
Skarmory
Gorrebyss
Heracross
-Endure
-Reversal
-Megahorn
-????
Milotic (I'll switch out refresh...although being paralyzed just pisses me off)
.....what shall I use the 6th slot for

*Blushes from Pokemon semi-nerdness*

Rockslide for Heracross. To make good use of his endure/reversal combo, as well as giving him a chance to strike flying types with rockslide before fainting, get agility on your gorebyss and baton pass to him. He'll be nigh unstoppable then.

As your second pokemon, what about one for a laugh?
Dunsparce:
Glare
Ancient power
Shadow ball
Ice Beam

His stats are sucky, so you may want to baton pass some to him as well. Anyways, his ability serence grace gives all his attacks twice the chance to succeed with special effects. So for example, glare with it's 80% chance of paralyzing (I think it was 80%) is now 160% (with other word, it can't miss)

So with this moveset... Ancient power gets a 20% chance to give dunsparce a boost on ALL his stats (pwns) instead of 10%
Shadow Ball gets a 40% chance to lower the opponents special defenceinstead of 20%, opening up for an ice beam, which also gets a boosted 20% chance to freeze your opponent solid. Fun^^

A variant, is to give him the hold item King's Rock (adds an extra chance to flinch his opponent) and give him a move like headbutt... With other words, you have a 60% chance + the added chance from King's Rock to flinch your opponent, so you can basically flinch him to death. This requires Dunsparce to be faster than your opponent though, so I'd suggest, once again, agility from gorebyess.

Hmm... I write to much already, but ehm, you asked for it :icon_redface:

Tmskid17

Sure, which word was that in??

If it was world 13 I'm quite a few mails behind :icon_redface::icon_redface:

The whole Free-eekism thing has had me flooded for months.

Ya, w13. It was titled farming or forums. I can't remember. I wish I was famous like you and the other vets(OE and co.)

Nevyna

Ya, w13. It was titled farming or forums. I can't remember. I wish I was famous like you and the other vets(OE and co.)

No you don't, trust me. I've been accountsitting OE on W13. I'm much better of without all the daily junkmails.

DeletedUser

write to me - PM - and i will thing about taking YOU to BeCa...

DaRk...

The end of world 16 is closing very fast...