Yes I am.

DeletedUser

You know, while Aipom was a useful baton passer in gold/silver (well, out of the few you could get) there's no point in using him now, when you can use gorebyss and mawile... also both girafarig and scissor are way superior to aipom in all ways. I mean, aipom is a freekin' monkey with a hand comming out of his butt :icon_neutral:

Oh, and yeah, I know you got gorebyss as well... But two baton passers in the same team, one being extremly weak? :icon_eek: Teh suxxors

Ehh, I won't comment on the others (though I guess you probably just took them from some site) but why in h*ll are you using refresh on a milotic? :icon_rolleyes: It's ability "Marvel Scale" makes it's defence 50% higher when it is inflicted with a status condition, so why would you remove it? Add Mirrior coat, seriously, what else to use on a pokemon with such an awesome special defence? Die electric pokemon, die!!!

*cough* blushes and walks away for her pokemon nerdnesses*cough*

DeletedUser

heh~ so urrskogen is joining :icon_eek:

Better get axes and fire then...

Of course :) they swedish player will own :) hehe xD Just joking.. i will give w16 a chans.. and then we will se how long i will play =)

And you?

DeletedUser29374

You know, while Aipom was a useful baton passer in gold/silver (well, out of the few you could get) there's no point in using him now, when you can use gorebyss and mawile... also both girafarig and scissor are way superior to aipom in all ways. I mean, aipom is a freekin' monkey with a hand comming out of his butt :icon_neutral:

Oh, and yeah, I know you got gorebyss as well... But two baton passers in the same team, one being extremly weak? :icon_eek: Teh suxxors

Ehh, I won't comment on the others (though I guess you probably just took them from some site) but why in h*ll are you using refresh on a milotic? :icon_rolleyes: It's ability "Marvel Scale" makes it's defence 50% higher when it is inflicted with a status condition, so why would you remove it? Add Mirrior coat, seriously, what else to use on a pokemon with such an awesome special defence? Die electric pokemon, die!!!

*cough* blushes and walks away for her pokemon nerdnesses*cough*

Wow you know...... alot of pokemon...

DeletedUser

Of course :) they swedish player will own :) hehe xD Just joking.. i will give w16 a chans.. and then we will se how long i will play =)

And you?

Well, the world I'm playing alright. As for this tribe... if I end up close to existing members, I might ask OE for an invite... If he doesn't send me one I'll just dress up like a haunter and he'll let me in for sure. He knows he can't turn me down, my little fella :icon_redface:

@AnAliasofAnAlias: Had I the time, I could write you a 3 pages long essay about how sucky Magcargo is, why Sneasel just pwns any pokémon or why oddish is just so damn worthless. Or why luvdisc is the most pathetic pokémon that exists, save Magcargo... Unfortunately though, I don't have that time atm >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o:

Openeye recruiting!? Doubt he remembers me though ;)

Hope springs eternal.

Tmskid17

I am a newer player, and would like to maybe join openeye's tribe if possible. This is an alias account for me but though I am new, I am not a bad player. I have played for about 3 months now and am getting the hang of things now.

DeletedUser

I am a newer player, and would like to maybe join openeye's tribe if possible. This is an alias account for me but though I am new, I am not a bad player. I have played for about 3 months now and am getting the hang of things now.

Only 1, but very important, question.

Do you listen to Queen when playing Tribal Wars??

Tmskid17

Only 1, but very important, question.

Do you listen to Queen when playing Tribal Wars??

... Sometimes
Lol. I saw the thread where someone said that they got lucky while listening to queen. Also, could you(free-eek) please answer my mails about your farming. Sorry, I'm just really curious. :)
you could probably guess who I am now

mohs

I'll be interested in joining if I end up in your area (If we are able to select where we go I will do random) Though if I am not then I wish luck to you and your tribe and I will be watching.

I have experience ever since August of 2006, just I've never had the time to play, .75 speed will be perfect for me, I do believe. I'll be lurking somewhere outside the core.

DeletedUser

... Sometimes
Lol. I saw the thread where someone said that they got lucky while listening to queen. Also, could you(free-eek) please answer my mails about your farming. Sorry, I'm just really curious. :)
you could probably guess who I am now

Sure, which word was that in??

If it was world 13 I'm quite a few mails behind :icon_redface::icon_redface:

The whole Free-eekism thing has had me flooded for months.

DeletedUser

Well, the world I'm playing alright. As for this tribe... if I end up close to existing members, I might ask OE for an invite... If he doesn't send me one I'll just dress up like a haunter and he'll let me in for sure. He knows he can't turn me down, my little fella :icon_redface:

OKey.. well it's going to be fun to learn some .net players =) hehe

Nevyna

I'll be interested in joining if I end up in your area (If we are able to select where we go I will do random) Though if I am not then I wish luck to you and your tribe and I will be watching.

I have experience ever since August of 2006, just I've never had the time to play, .75 speed will be perfect for me, I do believe. I'll be lurking somewhere outside the core.

You don't want to be close to OE! I promise you that, you rather be in his tribe in a safe distant of at least a half continent.