Yes I am.

in active

Dragon%20Army%20Logo.png

rawr!

DeletedUser

I've played with Bwah, he is decent. He seems to have the same issues as the rest of us decent people. We have no actual time to play -.-

Bwah isn't decent -.-
I caught him making 1k scouts in every village, plus having 1 out of evey 5 villages scout vills with 8k scouts and 4k spears =/

Swedish Juggernaut

Bwah isn't decent -.-
I caught him making 1k scouts in every village, plus having 1 out of evey 5 villages scout vills with 8k scouts and 4k spears =/

It's called strategy. Make the other player look like your a noob and when the time is right. You pounce. Honest! All the so called pr0 players do it. :icon_wink:

mohs

You don't want to be close to OE! I promise you that, you rather be in his tribe in a safe distant of at least a half continent.

Well what I mean is if he is in K45, then I would like to be somewhere in or around K45, like K35, K46, or the corner of K36, like that, not right next to him, that isn't all that fun... I hate competing for farms, plus I'm sure he has more time than I do to play TW.

DeletedUser

Free-eek said:
I have to ship him a few dozen cookies and promise to show him the embarrassing and sensitive photos of Leslie Robb dancing with blenders, then he might consider me, but he's making no promises.

...so you did get them then? Kitchen-Aid like you asked? I already knew you were a freak, but that Leslie's one too... *shakes head*

DeletedUser

...so you did get them then? Kitchen-Aid like you asked? I already knew you were a freak, but that Leslie's one too... *shakes head*

Don't believe him, nee-san!!! He lies! Sure I like to dance, but I prefer it more.. dirty, and absolutely not alone! *creeps closer to firekat*

DeletedUser

I wan't to join this tribe.. i have Pm.. yepp... how long should i wait ?? :) Hehe just joking ^^ :icon_cool:

Me too :) And if they don't let me in, I'll see you in IKEA after some weeks now :lol:

DeletedUser

Only 1, but very important, question.

Do you listen to Queen when playing Tribal Wars??

i suppose i have no chance then...:icon_cry:

does disturbed and iron maiden cut it? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i suppose i have no chance then...:icon_cry:

does disturbed and iron maiden cut it? :icon_confused:

You'll have to clear it with OE, just don't tell him I occasionally listen to Rage Against the Machine when attacking a larger player.

-Cheesecake-

Queen, eh? Well, that's driving a hard bargain.

On a more serious note, I'll have to see how I do in a slower world before trying to sign up with all these elites. :icon_eek:

I hope to see you all as little dark-blue dots some time in this world, not bright red dots. If it's the latter, I don't know if I'll hold out for more than a week. :icon_cry:

~Cheese

DeletedUser

Don't believe him, nee-san!!! He lies! Sure I like to dance, but I prefer it more.. dirty, and absolutely not alone! *creeps closer to firekat*

Leslie-chan, save that for our hentai chat room! tsk tsk, time and place appropriate!

/me destroys Free-eek's camcorder!

llamaswilrulesupreme

You know, while Aipom was a useful baton passer in gold/silver (well, out of the few you could get) there's no point in using him now, when you can use gorebyss and mawile... also both girafarig and scissor are way superior to aipom in all ways. I mean, aipom is a freekin' monkey with a hand comming out of his butt :icon_neutral:

Oh, and yeah, I know you got gorebyss as well... But two baton passers in the same team, one being extremly weak? :icon_eek: Teh suxxors

Ehh, I won't comment on the others (though I guess you probably just took them from some site) but why in h*ll are you using refresh on a milotic? :icon_rolleyes: It's ability "Marvel Scale" makes it's defence 50% higher when it is inflicted with a status condition, so why would you remove it? Add Mirrior coat, seriously, what else to use on a pokemon with such an awesome special defence? Die electric pokemon, die!!!

*cough* blushes and walks away for her pokemon nerdnesses*cough*

Ok...I will loose the Aipom, but this will make me have to switch from Houndoor to Hercross...

So...
Dusclops
Skarmory
Gorrebyss
Heracross
-Endure
-Reversal
-Megahorn
-????
Milotic (I'll switch out refresh...although being paralyzed just pisses me off)
.....what shall I use the 6th slot for

*Blushes from Pokemon semi-nerdness*