YES, they did it :o)

DeletedUser

Finally, after many talkes and "push" ;o) the rules are changed, just the way we like them in CHAOS.

FINALLY we can use our sits. ehm. accounts that are gifting villages to noble the frontline, just go "gift" them to our real/active players.

Thanks for the rule change! :eek:)

DeletedUser

yeah,

it seems bleat enough and they will give in. Wonder whats next for the chopping block.

Hey can I have my accounts with pws back. Seems every other cheat got a makeover.

DeletedUser

Ironically enough it is GOH who has been crying the most over bans, so if anyone from W14 could be blamed for this change it would have to be them...

Won't it also be ironic when all of their complaints about Chaos & FOE making the world boring motivates the mods to give us half price nobles to spice things up. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ironically enough it is GOH who has been crying the most over bans, so if anyone from W14 could be blamed for this change it would have to be them...

Won't it also be ironic when all of their complaints about Chaos & FOE making the world boring motivates the mods to give us half price nobles to spice things up. :icon_biggrin:

It seems they needed a mass delete to see some things up .

If you thought that mods had the right to ban an account and call it a push account you are mistaken .
We have the right to play our accounts as we want . If we want to help friends and support our allies yes we can do this . If we donnot have the time to noble villages we can help our friends .
It is really different to have a push account which mainly is a dead account and a real player that is helping his tribe .
If you cannot see this and donnot want to accept it, then fight for it .
Can you realise our difference ?

Hopefully more changes will happen soon .

DeletedUser

It seems they needed a mass delete to see some things up .

If you thought that mods had the right to ban an account and call it a push account you are mistaken .
We have the right to play our accounts as we want . If we want to help friends and support our allies yes we can do this . If we donnot have the time to noble villages we can help our friends .
It is really different to have a push account which mainly is a dead account and a real player that is helping his tribe .
If you cannot see this and donnot want to accept it, then fight for it .
Can you realise our difference ?

Hopefully more changes will happen soon .

damn, I got hungry by reading that.. all I saw was..
bla bla bla doughnut.. blalbla bla blalaalllbla bla bla doughnut bla bla bla.

DeletedUser

also ironically its the ones who started the "lets complain and get him banned" that are now on the end of the stick. I have to laugh my socks off at the high moral ground taken at the time of my ban, when thats now NOT an infringement. So what comes around goes around. Its just desserts.

PS learn to use spellchecker otherwise your spouts just look childish rantings..................................oh they are. NM

DeletedUser

Yea them #### were always cheating using each oithers accounts, playing dead ones.

DeletedUser

WoW :)

Hey how are you my barbarian friend, have you beheaded anyone lately ;) *LOL*