Yesterday...

DeletedUser

By the way; I'm pretty sure I wished you a happy early birthday/happy birthday, but if I didn't; happy belated birthday too! (I know, late as usual. It's me).

You were a great co on 49 :D

DeletedUser656

Here is a little something for you since you feel left out. Gratz of the acomplishment!

[spoil]
Orel-1.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel2-1.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel3.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel4.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel6.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel7-1.png
[/spoil]

Nice :D

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A story, for ye who care...

[spoil]Yesterday came and went with little fanfare.

There were no cheers, there were no cries and screams and proclamations. There was the usual, carrying on in these forums as though yesterday were special to no one.

But it was special.

Somewhere, someone sat in a dark room behind a brightly lit computer screen, reading the forums. Sc
It was not an easy job, but it had to be done. It was not a job that he could shirk from, but a responsibility he had upheld for so long.

That someone was u6s5l., otherwise known as Or-el.

To Or-el, yesterday meant something. It was a day to remember, a day that meant more to him than others could see. It had marked the beginning of a new life. No more was he marked as one of the crowd, but he had joined another group; a group no more or less superior than everyone else, but one tasked with an oversight just as they had an oversight on his actions.

He stood out from the crowd, a crowd of online personas that is and always has been far more diverse than imaginable.

The United States are described as a melting pot, but this place, this forum that he had grown to love was far more of a melting pot than any other place he could see, and the intermingling connections that he began to supervise had been far more interesting to him than any others.

Yesterday may not have meant much to those intermingling personas, but to him, it was a yearlong reminder of his responsibilities. His duties. What he stood for may have meant nothing to them, but it was a year of work.

That someone thanks you all for the interesting reads, developments, and courteous natures (well, some of you). That someone is proud to have been a part of the W56 forums, and to have watched over it for so long.

That someone is tired of being so dramatic.[/spoil]

So, it's been a year of me modding you lot, and no one even noticed. Been fun, looking forward to the next however-long-this-world-lasts :icon_biggrin:.

As a result, I'm going to be throwing 200 premium points at whoever makes me laugh the most with a post on this thread in the next 48 hours. As always, follow forum rules!

TLDR.
[you] suck.

xx

DeletedUser

Well, it's been over 48 hours and I'm having trouble deciding...this is bad. I'll have a definite answer by the 72 hour mark :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

Sorry, it feels awkward seeing a mod who infracts without mercy beeing cheerful, and now you ask me to post something funny?
WAIT, I'm not done. I wanted to post something funny. I searched "never" on google images. I found boys and girls kissing each other :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No-one will make you laugh u6.

This is W56, they've all lost it.

DeletedUser84667

Well, it's been over 48 hours and I'm having trouble deciding...this is bad. I'll have a definite answer by the 72 hour mark :icon_razz:.

Just hurry up and declare me winner already.

DeletedUser

So, I've finally managed to choose a winner.

Truth be told, it came down to a really tough choice between nemesis and rand, as both had great posts with different styles. rand had a lot more work go into his with a continuously funny theme, but nemesis' was the type that was so simple and succinctly funny that it still managed to make me laugh harder than I should've.

I chose...

*drumroll*

By a hair, the winner is rand_althor! The way that he made his cartoons was far too much for me, I had to laugh and he just won it for me.

rand, send me a forum PM with your in-game account you'd like the 200 pp accredited to, and I'll send it over :).

DeletedUser

u6 - rand is busy right now he told me to tell you his in-game name is MattieBoy131 .. please send asap :)

Tazecca

Happy Tw bday ...cba to read the rambling but i seriously wish you and Choco would finally come out to the world and just admit to being the worse gay tw couple ever. /.... imagine the kids... some would be anarchists and some cops... hoe well... yay for another year

DeletedUser104264

And I thoght it was going to be about Venus

Not paying attention to the date of the original post of course, but seeing Venus yesterday passing in front of the sun was pretty cool ...
That made my day.

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_djt8H2TqHQ

Geüpload door Woutxx op 12 dec 2011 in the OhYeah war :icon_cool:

thats right, you were such a beast, all those conquers on OHYEAH, from WITHIN OHYEAH.

I think in total we can credit you with 8 conquers from OHYEAH, out of 116
as all but those 8 and another 8 were from within OHYEAH.
And the 8 after you left were on the same player you were eating when you were still inside the tribe.

so i think that renders your video point voided and yourself being declared the noob.

Now just for fun, let's subtract the losses against OHYEAH, overall you lost 6.

8 conquers minus 6 losses
thats a gain of 2 villages.

yeah....i think you should just stop talking :)

DeletedUser

I would have totally won this, if I wasn't banned at the time.