Yesterday...

DeletedUser

A story, for ye who care...

[spoil]Yesterday came and went with little fanfare.

There were no cheers, there were no cries and screams and proclamations. There was the usual, carrying on in these forums as though yesterday were special to no one.

But it was special.

Somewhere, someone sat in a dark room behind a brightly lit computer screen, reading the forums. Sc
It was not an easy job, but it had to be done. It was not a job that he could shirk from, but a responsibility he had upheld for so long.

That someone was u6s5l., otherwise known as Or-el.

To Or-el, yesterday meant something. It was a day to remember, a day that meant more to him than others could see. It had marked the beginning of a new life. No more was he marked as one of the crowd, but he had joined another group; a group no more or less superior than everyone else, but one tasked with an oversight just as they had an oversight on his actions.

He stood out from the crowd, a crowd of online personas that is and always has been far more diverse than imaginable.

The United States are described as a melting pot, but this place, this forum that he had grown to love was far more of a melting pot than any other place he could see, and the intermingling connections that he began to supervise had been far more interesting to him than any others.

Yesterday may not have meant much to those intermingling personas, but to him, it was a yearlong reminder of his responsibilities. His duties. What he stood for may have meant nothing to them, but it was a year of work.

That someone thanks you all for the interesting reads, developments, and courteous natures (well, some of you). That someone is proud to have been a part of the W56 forums, and to have watched over it for so long.

That someone is tired of being so dramatic.[/spoil]

So, it's been a year of me modding you lot, and no one even noticed. Been fun, looking forward to the next however-long-this-world-lasts :icon_biggrin:.

As a result, I'm going to be throwing 200 premium points at whoever makes me laugh the most with a post on this thread in the next 48 hours. As always, follow forum rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84667

Congrats, you have suffered through arguments about stats of stats, everybodies unnecessarily long posts that would inevitably go off topic. In this you even grappled Gregouns great walls of text. A feat to be proud of as very few can stare those walls down and keep their sanity.

Somehow, you also managed to steal 1000 from me, which is total bull we both know you cheated and I am the real deserving party for 1000.

You even dealt with the ungodly amount of trolls, again a path not easily traveled.

A pictorial representation of what happened:

You came.
[spoil]
naural-ice-extreme-natural-ice-beer-ban-hammer-drunk-1305727745.jpg
[/spoil]

You saw.
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

You were probably got scared at times.
[spoil]
168658d1269500865-sc430-widebody-project-audio-update-with-pictures-and-video-thank-you-again-mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg
[/spoil]

But in the end you conquered.
[spoil]
19376371.jpg
[/spoil]

Oh yeah, and Choco sucks :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about?
You were one of us from the very beginning
im-gonna-kill-whoever-said-you-were-adopted-meme.jpg

DeletedUser

double-chin-balls1-300x300.jpg

This made me laugh unstopably when I first saw it, I hope it does the same to you.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
cat-cat-cat.jpg
[/spoil]
Oh, and grats, I suppose. Doubt you'll last another year. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So, it's been a year of me modding you lot, and no one even noticed. Been fun, looking forward to the next however-long-this-world-lasts :icon_biggrin:.

As a result, I'm going to be throwing 200 premium points at whoever makes me laugh the most with a post on this thread in the next 48 hours. As always, follow forum rules!

Wrong forum and against the rules.

geschlossen

DeletedUser

They were funny until you stopped trolling, one of the reasons I visit the w56 forums : /

DeletedUser95593

You have infracted me 19 times and warned me 9 times. I look forward to more!

Repinski

Orel.... n00bs, specifically richdude from w62 and Army Size.

Nuff said.

Oh and Nemesis, yours was the only one that made me laugh.

DeletedUser

So Or-el, Are you Jor-el's brother or Kal-el's, If you are in fact Family, Then I know a nice Kryptonian girl that would Love to have your baby.(We haven't had a decent Superhero around here for ages). Call Me at 555-1234, And I'll hook you up.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here is a little something for you since you feel left out. Gratz of the acomplishment!

[spoil]
Orel-1.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel2-1.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel3.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Orel4.png
[/spoil]