Yet another co-player thread

DeletedUser

Hi guys.

I am looking for a co-player now after kicking my last one. I need someone who wants to make it to the top, and is ready to put in as much work and effort in the account as I have.

First some things to think about before replying:

The last co-player did not reach my expectations and was therefore kicked out. He had a 7 hour shift and was asked to be there and send the troops out farming as soon as they get back. Hey, we all know the importance of farming and how effective we need to be, don't we? Since he didn't do one of the few things asked for him, I had to kick him and look for a new one.

I'm not going to mention requirements such as being able to "dodge, backtime, snipe" etc because I believe we should all be able to do those basic things now and beyond that. I am searching for a co-player who has been around for a time and knows what he is doing. This means, I don't want a normal "I'm good" player but someone who really is high above average.

I am not here just to play the game. If you want to co-play with me just to "try out the cool gameplay mode" or "see how HP worlds work," this is not the right account for that. I am here to make it to the top, and so should you be.

The times I am looking for someone to cover is:

02:00 ST to 09:00 ST throughout this week,
00:00 ST to 07:00 ST starting Monday midnight

I am a very active plunderer myself and therefore you need to be able to sit there, make troops then buildings as well as sending out farming raids the same minute the troops get back from farming.

If you have what it takes, please reply to this thread and leave your skype name and I'll contact you, or just add me on skype:

Huskanovic.Dino

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't intend to sabotage you, but I feel I have to speak my mind about this. What you expect of your coplayer is a lot like my playing style. However, sitting there, every minute, for 7 hours straight is seriously unhealthy, both physically and mentally. I know I tend to go a bit crazy when I do this. And you won't be able to find people who won't read articles on the net, or spend 5 minutes choosing music to listen to, or even just want to stand up and go and eat something away from the screen. . .

DeletedUser

Mate, I understand all those 5, 10, 15 even 20 min breaks.. But just disapearing 1 hour when you coplay someone for 7 hours a day wont be enough :p That is what I meant, if I wasn't clear then it's my mistake :)

DeletedUser

I would have a couple of weeks ago but I'm not that dedicated anymore.
This game is supposed to be fun. The moment it takes over your life is when it isn't fun anymore. Well for me personally.
Good luck finding your co-player chuey