Yet Another merge in lamest world of TW ever

DeletedUser

TBD merged with S00N. I havent been in many worlds, this is my second but we used to fight our wars before instead of just recruiting them. Wth might be the reason to create such a coward world? This is totally insane...

DeletedUser98416

I just tought to make similar thread but i planned to call it "mergest world ever"...really i saw some potential in S00N at least...its them to be blamed not TBD...at least TBD is gaining some advantage of this merge.. how bad this world will become really?

DeletedUser

yours was better i shoulda leave it to you =)

I saw s00n as a really elite tribe at first months, then at last weeks they started losing against even Nation (idk much about them actually but still.. ) Then this merge... Seriously is there any worse world in TW history?

DeletedUser

Many other worlds have been worst, but this world is still young yet. It's a serious contender.

w35 still beats it atm out of the worlds i have played :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i think this is one of the worst worlds yet, whats next? nation and rest of south tribes merges with them also? :/
lame world

DeletedUser98416

Valth said:
is there any worse world in TW history?

well errmmm...i think W55 could be compared to this one...tho there are some things keeping this worlds alive...

W54-Zombie and Punch! war
W55-4zl? constantly warring other tribes (tho i havent checked there for some time)

DeletedUser

You're just butthurt that we took rank 2 off you. Besides we are more at shock from it all than you guys are. Here we were all discussing things when our recruiter made an executive decision on his own. Sux2Bus

DeletedUser97155

You're just butthurt that we took rank 2 off you. Besides we are more at shock from it all than you guys are. Here we were all discussing things when our recruiter made an executive decision on his own. Sux2Bus

I don't think he's butthurt and i don't think this is directed at TBD, either. Soon was our last hope at seeing another dominant tribe pop up. I think this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

DeletedUser98416

baddestmfalive said:
Soon was our last hope at seeing another dominant tribe pop up. I think this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

true true...very disapointing....

DeletedUser93357

Knew it was happening, just was really hoping it wouldn't

DeletedUser

Apparently you wanted to merge them and attack us =o

Guess we got there first.

DeletedUser

xD Yea I saw that they merged @.@ Was actually waiting for someone to make a topic about it lmao :D

35se

lol funny that the duke of one of the most merge happy tribes in this world comes out and says it.

DeletedUser98416

Mr Lanky said:
My spider senses tell me this episode isn't over.

hahaha :D now now mr lanky... dont tell the secret yet... worlds biggest disapointment has yet to come :D

DeletedUser

Why would I care about your tribe, seriously? There's like no connection between us, and probably you'll be a threat to WIN! more than us (if you two dont merge aswell :icon_rolleyes:) and considering WIN! is also close to us this will be beneficial for Punch! strategically. About rankings, I dont care at all. My main concern was:
i don't think this is directed at TBD, either. Soon was our last hope at seeing another dominant tribe pop up. I think this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

TBD got stronger, its better for Punch!. But s00n is over, so as all the competition at SW, just like as happened at SE.

DeletedUser

Why would I care about your tribe, seriously? There's like no connection between us, and probably you'll be a threat to WIN! more than us (if you two dont merge aswell :icon_rolleyes:) and considering WIN! is also close to us this will be beneficial for Punch! strategically. About rankings, I dont care at all. My main concern was:

TBD got stronger, its better for Punch!. But s00n is over, so as all the competition at SW, just like as happened at SE.

lol then why did you merge in AOE(or whatever that tribe was called)?

DeletedUser98416

Mr lanky said:
To be honest. Shit happens

u mean like, my younger sister made me best pancake i ever saw in my life and i was stupid enough to drop it on froor? :icon_surprised:

***ohh well...now i will be trooled because of this post :icon_sad:***