Yet Another merge in lamest world of TW ever

DeletedUser

You're just butthurt that we took rank 2 off you. Besides we are more at shock from it all than you guys are. Here we were all discussing things when our recruiter made an executive decision on his own. Sux2Bus

I can feel the love from here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just tought to make similar thread but i planned to call it "mergest world ever"...really i saw some potential in S00N at least...its them to be blamed not TBD...at least TBD is gaining some advantage of this merge.. how bad this world will become really?

hmmmm....can become as w47 after army camps removal...lol

DeletedUser98416

SecretAgentBarbie said:
hmmmm....can become as w47 after army camps removal...lol
yes...only thing is that in W47 they had an excuse for all that merging :)

DeletedUser

TSA...it was.

It seems to become a habit in most worlds now, instead of Waring...tribes just merge.

AoE actually, and Punch! had been working with them against Glad for ~ a month before the merge. As I have stated before, if there is any merge that actually makes sense on this world so far, it is that one.

DeletedUser

yup,we had in plan to kill the world in somekind of protest becouse of army camps removal in the middle of teh game...but insteed of that,w47 has become most boring and probs worst world in tw history.

Shame tbh...army camps was great addition to the game...I really enjoyed to play there for first few months...and to have 13 enemy army camps around your vills was such great fun...miss those days:(

p.s sorry guys for going lil off topic

DeletedUser37628

Perhaps the age of the warmonger in TW is coming to an end? :p

DeletedUser98416

SecretAgentBarbie said:
yup,we had in plan to kill the world in somekind of protest becouse of army camps removal in the middle of teh game...but insteed of that,w47 has become most boring and probs worst world in tw history.

Shame tbh...army camps was great addition to the game...I really enjoyed to play there for first few months...and to have 13 enemy army camps around your vills was such great fun...miss those days:(

p.s sorry guys for going lil off topic

W47 was my first world (yes m preety young player :icon_wink:)...since i was newbie there i havent preety mutch understood what those army camps meant to be...later when i started being better at this game and when my friend from W47 explained me whad was purpose of army camps to be most amusing thing in that world...altho it was late cus i was allready quitted that world :(

DeletedUser98387

competition is still on in SW. raw is at war with =cr= while WIN! are at war with raw. And who knows, we may see some action between win and TBD after raw is beaten.

Just everybody is attacking them and raw have no hope.

DeletedUser96141

competition is still on in SW. raw is at war with =cr= while WIN! are at war with raw. And who knows, we may see some action between win and TBD after raw is beaten.

Just everybody is attacking them and raw have no hope.

Yeh i know they dont have much hope

But morale is a big factor to this war :\

DeletedUser

Perhaps the age of the warmonger in TW is coming to an end? :p

True. I remember worlds 1-10 with a couple of exceptions had very few merges going on. But, oh well, the whole motto of our RL teaches us make love(have sex) not war, it seems like it has gotten deeper than it was supposed to. :E