Yet another war decloaration by SIKE

DeletedUser

We here at sike have decided that we need more farms to keep our current growth rate. To solve this we have decided that we will be declaring war on -tss- of k58. They have been sitting there point whoring for far to long, and it is now their time to become farms.
kittyown.jpg

[spoil]
This is how we leave our farms:
fail1111.jpg
[/spoil]

On a similar, yet completely unrelated note, we here at sike have decided it is time to move out borders outwards. So after much debate, scouting, more debate, then finally some voting we decided that we will be declaring war on the tribe of k 85 that goes by the name of *fist*. We hope to have the whole tribe nobled within 12 hours of this declaration.
owned-fishy5B15D.jpg

[spoil]
How they will end:
1193951922639.jpg
[/spoil]

After a long bout with boredom, we have decided that it is past time that the newbs from the tribe of Kisa~1 leave this world for good. We at sike have taken it upon ourselves to show them the door.
Doormotivator.jpg

[spoil]
The ending these unlucky lads will come to:
motivatortrainwreck.jpg
[/spoil]

What happens at sike when we have too many troop? We declare war on the tribe Sector 7 from k26. After sitting here day after day just watching our point and troop counts go through the roof, we have decided that we need a challenge and have decided that these noble warriors will be the ones who we give this honor to. We hope that the players of sector 7 all have lots of troop as we need to get rid of some.
motivator1821298.jpg

[spoil]
Then ending of S7:
funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg
[/spoil]

Sike
-TSS-
Sector 7
*FIST* (white)
KISA~1

image.php

user_image.php

this pnp of a pointless war was made in honor of FOST!!! woohoo!!!!
1972.gif

DeletedUser59416

lol when me saw the map was: WTF!... then that last comment made me crack!

DeletedUser

I am here for your entertainment (and to better my forum reputation).

DeletedUser

HAHah I love you guys!!! Nice work BTW I think that sike is too scary. Why are they attack ing the rim??

lol

:icon_cry::icon_rolleyes::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol

HAHah I love you guys!!! Nice work BTW I think that sike is too scary. Why are they attack ing the rim??

lol

:icon_cry::icon_rolleyes::icon_cry:

Whats wrong with attacking the rim there only like couple hundred hours away ill send an attack and the bam out of nowhere 5-60 days later I noble your villa totally undetected its the perfect plan.

=D

ROFL MAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well those of you who have played various past worlds must know the threat rim tribes can pose if left "uncared for" :D

DANGER!!!

DeletedUser

my god you guys are crazy!!...

Go SIKE!!, i always appreciate 'world cleaners'...get rid of the rubbish!

I am definately supporting SIKE in this!

DeletedUser

nicely done... I like it...

Go Noble them all.... :)

This must be one of the best Ive seen in a while... :)

DeletedUser

We have officially beaten Kisa~1

manofhonor

Poor s7 [ally]E|H|E[/ally] are already at war with them. We eradicated most of them already. Not much fun left here.

Now sike, lol.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: FOST = Masters of pointless PnP thanks for the honerable mention :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

SIKE just wants you to think they're joking... my inside information leads me to beleive you should run screaming into the night.

Tic Toc

I hope this was a sarcastic war declaration. My eyes were ready to bleed.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
scouts are better for defense then spears.
spears should be used for attacking as they can prod the enemy with spear if they hide on the wall
just make a big spearman only 15 extra res each (need 22 barrack)
[/spoil]