Yo Wobble

DeletedUser108337

Along with the rest of the tribes they gathered.

Not the bravest man, is he.

DeletedUser

Every tribe I attempted to mail asking about their stance toward Wobble told me they were against way before I could have said anything. So don't try and pull that card.

EDIT - NIR, NTS, Sporks, and UMAD? vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

You forgot PACK and that's the way with tribes on their last gasp. What I wonder is why you needed to contact other tribes for such a small front anyway? Not that we overly care about the distractions you set up that we are nobling at will anyway.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
You forgot PACK and that's the way with tribes on their last gasp. What I wonder is why you needed to contact other tribes for such a small front anyway? Not that we overly care about the distractions you set up that we are nobling at will anyway.

more tribes, more lolz.

DeletedUser

Instead of allowing possible targets for you guys to sit and wait for their demise, we presented the option to them of involving themselves in a war that they had already discussed among themselves either way. If anything this simply sped up their involvement in fighting Wobble.

DeletedUser

A most welcome Conflict :) should be interesting, may jump over to K43 just to get involved.