Yo Wobble

DeletedUser

I can't say that I don't boast or brag, but I totally agree with you about U6s5l. For an arrogant person to feel that someone else is more arrogant.
:lol:

Mind you, I'm a Wobble Supporter, but he just makes people want to see Wobble lose, simply because he's in it. :icon_redface:

But nah, can't see Dallow getting rimmed. <3

im also a wobble support but or-el should think before he types ;o.

Matt > orel

Deleted User - 10770065

I think you both should settle this with a 1v1. On Call of Duty 4. Snipers only, no scopes and 360s only allowed.

DeletedUser

Cool story. Don't really care. As I said, I know I'm not a great player. Maybe Lucaya is. But I don't think it's relevant, and it's amazingly convenient he quits shortly before being rimmed, at least on this world. Didnt know you were such a fanboy though Andrew, ill keep that in mind.

shaun, I'm down. Xbox or ps3?

seriously though, if ya got a problem PM me. This is goin too far off topic. Later gators

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Gameboy.

Btw, what acc do you play in Wobble? I jump in and out of 65 now and then :)

DeletedUser108786

tbh barracuda is a really good player. One of the best i have seen on this game so far and after he trolled me on W61 forums when i was an inexperienced noob i have somehow respected him more. He made me realise a lot of bad tactics in this game which made me realise good tactics and he has also been rank 1 on W61 for ages and a big influence on the world. I usually agree with a lot Or-el says but saying barracuda gives up when it gets tough is a bit harsh. I know how it feels to play two worlds and it can be very time consuming...

DeletedUser

Don't care, irrelevant, still not caring, didn't say he quits when it gets tough (said he quit when he knows it'll be too tough for him to handle, ie. when he's about to get rimmed), so yeah...the end. Really, enough on the topic and putting words in my mouth guys, it's really scary.

DeletedUser

For a person who prides himself on basing everything on logic and facts...this post misleads me indeed.

I'll list you the worlds I got rimmed in.

World 4, I was 10 years old in 2006 when I started, got to 8 million, but I did eventually get rimmed when I was 12.
To my knowledge, that's the only world I've been 'rimmed' in so far. I have no problem admitting it if I got rimmed when I'm active on the account, my opponents were good and I was crap, no excuses there.

I've lost a world, yes, to secrets, but my account was not rimmed. That was when I was 13/14 in HP.

I have quit worlds too! I quit W40, but my account was not under attack, and hey...my tribe won the world eventually. Things just got way too boring when all I could hit were barbs. I quit another HP world as well, then again, my tribe had all the top 15 players in the world (15 was the tribe member limit), they won it in the end too. I quit W65, and when I did, the account was rank 3 with <100 incomings the last I saw it. (Can't remember when exactly, should've been Feb 23 thereabouts)

Now, I just really like to know what made you come to that assumption. I find it really unjustified of you to say that, and I'm highly certain the people who know me would testify that I'd fight as hard as I can when I need to.

You do realise I could just as easily throw that right back at you. You'd probably quit the moment you see the first fake headed your way! :icon_rolleyes: I do remember you also stating that when a person loses an argument, he/she resorts to making unjustified/inaccurate jabs at the opposing party. Funny how you practice what you preach.

You're funny Or-el. ^^

YARRR!!!!! Didn't you used to play on World 56 ya yellow-bellied landlubber?

HAR HAR HAR!!!

DeletedUser

They grasp at any straws they can get, Drill. It's a tad sad, I know.

DeletedUser

"Almighty" FTFY.

I didn't ask for your life story. Nor did I say you were rimmed in the past before quitting. But pray tell, how did your W65 account end up?

Well, that's awkward

I said you'd quit before you got rimmed. You were being heavily destroyed before quitting on W65, recapping for up to 6 days before giving up.

Of course not, it started losing right after you quit before your impending defeat, and you shoved it on Wobble to survive. That is, assuming you didn't lose villages before you quit. I'm sure you're going to say "no no, I quit before then", which is going to be amusing because there's no doubt in my mind that it's unverifiable and you're likely lying, and it's hilarious coincidence that your account here gets rimmed but you're "not around to see it".

That's the type of guy you are, I already figured that out, but it's amusing to see you reinforce it here.

Next time you tell me I have no facts to back up what I say, make sure you aren't going to be a complete fool in assuming as much. There's no doubt your retort will be "Oh I quit before, I was up villages before, I handed it off cause I couldn't play both worlds", and I have no doubt that it's either fabrication, or that you were aware of what was coming given you conveniently quit pretty soon (going by conquers, anyway) before you began getting hit heavily.

Do I care? No, not really. Are you annoying? Pretty annoying, yes. You come onto every thread, spew your history everywhere as though anyone cares, and then pretend you're so good, you've never been rimmed, you can criticize everyone. I'm comfortable with my playing skill being OK, nothing special, and I'm comfortable with the fact that I like to talk about stats and so on because it's who I am. You, on the other hand, seem to love talking about yourself, and I'd rather not indulge you any further. I'll just ignore you from now on, so laters.

Edit: Oh look, you even said it. You quit conveniently before you came under heavy attack. How convenient! Especially because you said you had no time for it, but it was clearly not very time consuming given how few incomings you had!

Conveniency; it's a funny thing, isn't it? I mean, you're so super great and all but can't seem to clinch that world win. What a sad story! Now if you wouldn't mind scuttling off before spewing more of your history at me, it'd be great. There's a topic to this thread, and your history and "skills" aren't it.

This message is hidden because barracuda96 is on your ignore list.

Ah the beauty.

I wish :(.

Double-edit: If ya hate me, go ahead and make a poll bout it. See how many people hate me. Should be good fun :icon_idea:.

I quit this world on 3rd March officially I believe. The account was becoming heavily inactive from Mid-Feb, with 2 coplayers leaving. There were times when the account had no people logging in at all for 2 days straight, 17/18th Feb, 25/26th Feb, 1/2 March. I was the only one logging in and there were huge pockets of inactivity. During the same time period, Lucaya was also taking a hit, and I had to play that world alone too with Chris leaving at the start of February.

Prior to this period, the account was fighting hard and nobling villages off TB! The account had received lesser than 1000 incomings yes, but there was no way I could play it like that when I had to manage 2 worlds, and when the account was a front-line account. If I come back at 9pm every weekday, and the only times I can play actively are on weekends, I'm sorry, I admit that I'm definitely not capable enough to do so, and play it well. I've handled many frontline accounts, and I'll gladly do it when I have the time and coplayers I trust to do it with me.

Whatever noblings that happened after the above-mentioned date, I really have no clue at all. I believe Dallow was sitting me at the time and did defend a bit, but Wobble decided to noble me afterwards as sitting a FL account 24/7 just did not make any sense. Noblings that occured on the 10th of March was not done by me, I can assure you of that. TB! did not make me defend much, and they jumped at the account when they saw warehouses getting red probably.

Now Or-el, before you post any more factually-inaccurate stuff which has already been talked about before, I suggest you stop trying to insinuate crap about me before you embarrass yourself further.

My fanboys have already spoken.
:icon_rolleyes:

PS: Here's something for you to read... You could read the posts in the TB! vs Wobble thread on 18th March. I really don't know why you're even trying to spout nonsense like that when you're so clearly unaware of anything...as usual.

Woah, I haven't been reading W65 forums for over a month :O

Just to clarify everything

On skype, February 22nd was the last time Jake (tedd) ever talked in the group chat, he did not even log into the account.

Only Lucifer (Vendetta) and I logged in.

My school started around early February, from the beginning of Feb till the above-mentioned date, Eye of the Storm was doing well. We had positive caps, a top ODA, and the most incomings we had were slightly above a thousand. Nukes we received were mainly from tricky. There was no coordinated OP at all.

Can't remember exact dates, but I'm pretty sure from 25/26th march, no one logged in those dates. From the 1st/2nd march, no one logged in as well. (I did not log in as I had some huge-ass OP in w61 lol)

5x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 01.03.2013 (1.383.854 units)!
2x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 01.03.2013 (22 villages)!

Check out Lucaya as a guest, the awards are still there. Do it quick because I might be getting a new attacker of the day sometime soon :X

I asked Lucifer what happened...

'[3/1/2013 9:30:46 PM] Eye of the Storm - Lucifer: I've been at uni interviews all week...'

I thought things would get better...
'[3/3/2013 5:51:07 PM] Eye of the Storm - Lucifer: (nod) I'm back now'
But he didn't log in much after this statement^

Posted this in our group chat:
'[3/5/2013 10:54:16 PM] Matthew: yo
[3/5/2013 10:54:18 PM] Matthew: i guess we quit?
[3/5/2013 10:54:19 PM] Matthew: :)
[3/5/2013 10:57:15 PM] Matthew: no ones been logging in
[3/5/2013 10:57:18 PM] Matthew: im not innocent myself
[3/5/2013 10:57:21 PM] Matthew: 40 hours no one logged in
[3/5/2013 10:57:25 PM] Matthew: same happened on 24/25 feb
[3/5/2013 10:57:29 PM] Matthew: and 1/2nd march
[3/5/2013 10:57:45 PM] Matthew: its a FL account, either we find new owners or its gone, i cant play weekdays'

But received no response.

3 days later:
[3/8/2013 12:27:02 AM] Eye of the Storm - Lucifer: I want to, but I can't find time atm

I believed that the sit was passed somewhere around 5-8th of March, I haven't logged in the account for nearly 3 weeks now, so I really have no clue what has transpired since then.

There is one thing I can assure you: When I last saw the account, I had 0 incomings.

Eots quitting did impact Wobble somewhat, it was definitely not good for us. But for TB! to take credit for 'making me realise that RL is more important'...now that's really an over-statement. I must say I guess I wouldn't need to quit if there wasn't any war. But as much as I would've liked to keep my rank and my massive account (lol), I needed to be fair to everyone around me. I did not see a future for EoTS unless we got some really active guy on. It's best for both myself, my friends and my tribe to internal me.

I'm very much alive in World 61, trying to maintain my rank #1 playing-solo with school and all that. (Thank god I have dedicated sitters and friends, and a shit ton of troops to stack myself). W61/65 were supposed to be my last worlds, I had to drop 1 and I picked W61. W65 is much faster-paced and demanded just too much of my time. To play a world like W65 alone would require a massive holiday like the one I had in November/December/January. There's no way I can hope not to be rimmed if I'm just going to log in 1+ hour each day of the week. Pockets of inactivity like that just could not be solved. I was coming back everyday at 8pm (earliest). Even if I was active on weekends, there needed to be a main player to direct the account and at least tell me what to do.

There was not one day I was not online on skype, so the leaders contacted me the minute they started sensing something amiss (When orion was nobling my K35 cluster I think).

Anyhow, W65 has been a fun world for me. Playing Lucaya, then EoTS. There were good and rough patches, and it's one I won't forget. I do hope to return someday when I have my next big break. And when I do, I'll be helping as a temp in Wobble <3

If you guys need to contact me, skype or World 61 igm me. I'll respond.

Cheers,
Eots - W65
Lucaya - W61

And do note that you made this entire thread go off-topic. I started by posting how you turned people away from supporting Wobble, and I followed up by expressing that I still do like Wobble due to the friends I have in it. I believe I have every right to express my reasons as to why I would support or loathe a tribe. You, however, rebutted me by saying that I failed to get past you in W69, and then said I'd quit when I am about to get rimmed.

For a moderator...quite a pathetic chain of posts I must say.

DeletedUser

I don't plan on arguing with anyone as I know the facts and I am right...

When the account was left without a owner due to inactivity i contacted Matthew to pass sit to me, as I was asked to because I knew Matthew. When he passed the sit the account wasn't under much attack at all. I then did what I do on all my sits and I used nukes and nobles on the account. This was at the weekend. When it came to weekdays, I wasn't available during the days so the sit was passed around. It was like a week after, the account was opped by TB! successfully, at which point as there was no owner coming back and no information, wobble internalled the account...

End of, no arguments.

I can't say that I don't boast or brag, but I totally agree with you about U6s5l. For an arrogant person to feel that someone else is more arrogant. :lol:

Mind you, I'm a Wobble Supporter, but he just makes people want to see Wobble lose, simply because he's in it. :icon_redface:

Aren't you a sweety (hug)

PS. (As Matthew is obviously my fan boy, do I get his automatically?)

DeletedUser

"I know I was right"

Yeah, you always seem to "know" everything, Dallow. Why don't you go on a tirade about how everyone else sucks and no one cares, k?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't insult you again orel, I now know what happens when someone argues back... You quit your account.

So don't worry Or-el, put your rape whistle away no one will be mean to you again (kiss)

(As I was actually involved in the events, I do know more about it than your 'speculations' at best. Maybe you should go on another tirade on how everyone keeps taking this thread off topic, when in reality you started it by trying to dig at someone because they don't like you.)

DeletedUser

Argues back? You mean goes on a tirade about how much you suck? Yeah, what a great tribemate :icon_rolleyes:. Go say you'll quit 5 minutes before doing it again, pl0x.

Never did start it, but you won't bother trying to prove that because you're wrong. Go tell my co you'll apologize to me too only after I block you, nice coincidence.

But you know, it'll be easier to just block you anyways. Given you're such a whiner all the time, I think I'll pass on listening to you too.

DeletedUser

Lol, was never quitting because of you honey, must be flattering to think that...

I did tell Karen that and I would have as after thinking about it the original argument wasn't worth it and she was the one that got affected by it. Such a whiner.... I won't dignify that with a response but next time your at the airport with a cold, please don't come fly on the externals for us all to see :)

I never once said you were a bad player, after your comment 'I noble them when I want' I merely said why don't you then as your last conquer was nearly two weeks earlier, if you get offended by that then...

As for who started it,

I can't say that I don't boast or brag, but I totally agree with you about U6s5l. For an arrogant person to feel that someone else is more arrogant. :lol:

Here, as well as being the old charmer Matthew is, even though he digs at you he does bring it back to wobble (topic is about Wobble and NIR) and after showing support for the 'rest' of wobble he is on topic.

Yep, you still haven't gotten past everyone shaming you in W69. Nice to know.

^This has nothing to do with the thread and is the cause of the last 25 off topic posts.

I know you will argue he 'provoked' you but meh you didn't have to bite, like with my post here about the facts about what happened with the EOTS account (I was there) you had to bite because someone argued with the shit you came out with :)

DeletedUser

Dallow This message is hidden because Dallow is on your ignore list.

Pretty.

Unfortunate mishaps or no, NIR isn't going to get any slack. We're coming back...hard.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: NIR, NTS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 4
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207,182
Side 2: 37,735
Difference: 169,447

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Cool story. Don't really care. As I said, I know I'm not a great player. Maybe Lucaya is. But I don't think it's relevant, and it's amazingly convenient he quits shortly before being rimmed, at least on this world. Didnt know you were such a fanboy though Andrew, ill keep that in mind.

shaun, I'm down. Xbox or ps3?

seriously though, if ya got a problem PM me. This is goin too far off topic. Later gators

Don't care, irrelevant, still not caring, didn't say he quits when it gets tough (said he quit when he knows it'll be too tough for him to handle, ie. when he's about to get rimmed), so yeah...the end. Really, enough on the topic and putting words in my mouth guys, it's really scary.

"I know I was right"

Yeah, you always seem to "know" everything, Dallow. Why don't you go on a tirade about how everyone else sucks and no one cares, k?
[/spoil]

Funny you replied to post while you don't care that much :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

you have the superiority complex ,go look for shrink :icon_idea:

Dallow give him a candy and make him happy :ram:

Ps : I can call future now

[spoil]do tell me how bad as a player i am and i am a troll[/spoil]

also my post is irrelevant and you don't care