Yo Wobble

DeletedUser

Well, yes, you are a troll. And apparently, that's not the extent of how low you'll go. That's cool. Wobble still won, you still lost. You being bitter doesn't make much difference :).

DeletedUser100466

Well, yes, you are a troll. And apparently, that's not the extent of how low you'll go. That's cool. Wobble still won, you still lost. You being bitter doesn't make much difference :).

You called me troll
Personal insult
you mock me as a bad player

3 out of 3 , damn i can do living out of it
meditationf.gif

DeletedUser

Personal insult? Where did I insult anything other than your gameplay?

More bullcrap, as usual. I didn't say you were a bad player, I said you lost. Words in my mouth?

1/3, and I'm willing to bet you're going to prattle on about the same crap anyways.

DeletedUser105718

We're coming back...hard.
We are?
[spoil]IvoBG (500|311) K35 9,745 ivobg [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 06:51:44
[K35] -[43:36]- [C] (536|343) K35 9,508 AnotherOneBitesTheDust [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 02:07:14
[K35] -[33:82]- [C] (532|338) K35 9,508 AnotherOneBitesTheDust [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 02:00:44
[K35] -[43:17]- [C] (537|341) K35 9,508 AnotherOneBitesTheDust [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 01:35:08
IvoBG (500|311) K35 9,993 ivobg [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 01:05:02
IvoBG (500|311) K35 9,993 Flameproof [Wobble] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 01:05:02
IvoBG (503|303) K35 9,860 ivobg [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 01:01:40
[K35] -[43:07]- [C] (537|340) K35 9,503 AnotherOneBitesTheDust [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 01:00:08
[K35] -[33:86]- [C] (536|338) K35 9,503 AnotherOneBitesTheDust [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 01:00:02
IvoBG (503|304) K35 9,860 ivobg [Pha~Q] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-28 00:59:59
345 Gelderland horse (485|330) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-26 00:55:24
338 Freiberger (485|331) K34 9,455 spiderpig36 [Puppet] Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-21 05:10:40
396 Mangalarga (489|311) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-14 19:13:16
395 Mallorquin (501|317) K35 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-14 18:55:05
391 Lusitano (487|324) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 14:39:11
394 Malopolski (484|319) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 14:04:03
393 M Bayar (483|321) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 10:20:42
388 Lithuanian Heavy Draught (484|322) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 10:02:49
392 Lyngshest (486|323) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 08:04:26
389 Lokai (483|323) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 07:58:11
387 Lipizzaner (481|325) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 03:31:12
390 Losino horse (485|326) K34 9,479 Barbarian Flameproof [Wobble] 2013-07-11 02:43:35[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Does it look like I'm near NIR? Seeing as I unquit bout two days ago and took the barbs of players who were in TB! and barbed before quitting, whoop dee do. I was one of the few people the took in the op (couldn't keep, mostly isolated villages), and I poofed 9 villages worth of troops as evidently no one believed my trains would work.

But this ain't about me, it's about NIR:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: NIR, NTS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 11
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201,002
Side 2: 108,268
Difference: 92,734

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Cool story. Don't really care. As I said, I know I'm not a great player. Maybe Lucaya is. But I don't think it's relevant, and it's amazingly convenient he quits shortly before being rimmed, at least on this world. Didnt know you were such a fanboy though Andrew, ill keep that in mind.

shaun, I'm down. Xbox or ps3?

seriously though, if ya got a problem PM me. This is goin too far off topic. Later gators

Not a fanboy, i just dont doubt matts ability. hes proven it on the battle fields.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NIR

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 0
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 511,485
Difference: 511,485

chart
[/spoil]

Looks like this is going to end fairly soon, with Volvol's account now being swept out the way.

DeletedUser108039

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NIR

Side 1: 48
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 511,485
Difference: 511,485

chart
[/spoil]

Looks like this is going to end fairly soon, with Volvol's account now being swept out the way.

Captain krypton don't get cocky i may have to come give you a spanking for it lol jk.

DeletedUser

I can't say that I don't boast or brag, but I totally agree with you about U6s5l. For an arrogant person to feel that someone else is more arrogant. :lol:

Mind you, I'm a Wobble Supporter, but he just makes people want to see Wobble lose, simply because he's in it. :icon_redface:

But nah, can't see Dallow getting rimmed. <3

Oooh, I missed this fun debate(?).

From the perspective of a TBite who was back there at the downfall of the account, we noticed EoTS was not defending a few front line skirmishes and so we then put a lot of pressure on the account guessing he was already inactive. So I do think Matthew didn't coward out of a fight, I don't think he's really the type to do so anyway.

On the other hand Matthew, I do see Dallow getting rimmed. In fact, I've already seen him getting rimmed twice on this world already, and once on W69.

DeletedUser50073

Can't beat them ticket them! We wouldn't have gone down had you not made him quit. I don't feel bad for what happened. You can say it was planned all you want but it wasn't. Had it been planned, Vol and I wouldn't have had almost all of our defense on the wobble frontline when wobble backstabbed us. I wouldn't be happy winning a world in a tribe that has never won a war without a merge. NIR war = merge, AAA war = merge. You basically merged with Looney by taking all of their best players and then making them work for you like a family tribe. Even the Yarr war was a merge gone wrong. The only war wobble won without a merge was the war on Omega and wobble didn't even want to fight in it. You can say you won the NIR war without a merge but in reality you couldn't take Vol down so you ticketed him until you got lucky with sitting. You hit stew while we had hundreds of Def vills on the wobble frontline before we could stack him.. This is the most pathetic world i've played in yet. I'm calling it now, Wobble will go the whole world without winning a war via merge. The TB(BOOM) war will end with some of them being recruited and the rest nobled. Same with looney. Merge merge merge merge merge. I'd love to stay and go down in a hail of nukes but seeing as you ruined the game for my friends and I i'll leave you all with a lake of barbs in k53. Tman is going to get a boss account. I'll be in a premade on 71 see you guys there.

BTW I challenged muso to a 1v1 in a modded speed round and said winner deletes, but he knows he'd get his ass handed to him(because he was sitting skux when i destroyed him) So whatever. I'd love to say I smashed both of wobbles dukes but muso too scured for me to embarass him :p peace guys!
-hit me up anytime you want to get smashed on muso i'll be glad to give you a good rimming ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't feel bad for what happened. You can say it was planned all you want but it wasn't. Had it been planned, Vol and I wouldn't have had almost all of our defense on the wobble frontline when wobble backstabbed us.

Cool story. Keep living in the past. No one really cares anymore, even me. Move on.

I wouldn't be happy winning a world in a tribe that has never won a war without a merge. NIR war = merge, AAA war = merge.

The AAA war was supposed to end with a partial merge. Fell through, and calling what happened a merge is silly. Besides, the AAA recruits have done a wonderful job bashing any enemy they've faced. More than I can say for you lot; after the AAA war ended you did nothing but "cat/nuke" whenever you felt like it, taking hardly any frontline conquers at best and plotting at least twice to leave (once when the ex-Apathy players left, and this time). No one cares, and no one is buying your crap about how everyone's so merge-happy when you took in <1mil players to NIR just to stay alive.

You basically merged with Looney by taking all of their best players and then making them work for you like a family tribe. Even the Yarr war was a merge gone wrong. The only war wobble won without a merge was the war on Omega and wobble didn't even want to fight in it.

Lol.

You can say you won the NIR war without a merge

We won. End of. And none of you are coming to us, that I know of.

You hit stew while we had hundreds of Def vills on the wobble frontline before we could stack him..

Complaints, excuses, you had this planned, which is why stew was confronted about it. He planned to leave 48 hours after, he told me. Don't pretend this wasn't planned. If you didn't get support there, your fault. That's what stew told me about our knowledge of you planning to leave, it's what I'll tell you now.

This is the most pathetic world i've played in yet. I'm calling it now, Wobble will go the whole world without winning a war via merge.

Just beat you (think).

The TB(BOOM) war will end with some of them being recruited and the rest nobled. Same with looney. Merge merge merge merge merge. I'd love to stay and go down in a hail of nukes but seeing as you ruined the game for my friends and I i'll leave you all with a lake of barbs in k53. Tman is going to get a boss account. I'll be in a premade on 71 see you guys there.

Bye. Wish I could say anyone cared, but we really don't. Thanks for helping tman, he is a boss <3.

BTW I challenged muso to a 1v1 in a modded speed round and said winner deletes, but he knows he'd get his ass handed to him(because he was sitting skux when i destroyed him) So whatever. I'd love to say I smashed both of wobbles dukes but muso too scured for me to embarass him :p peace guys!

Wow, you must feel so cool with your internet ego being so huge. Again, no one cares. Muso has destroyed plenty of players better than you, I doubt a modded speed would change anything besides showing that you have a huge ego. You left, you tried to get more to leave with you, you failed, and you lost. Get your dirty laundry off your chest if you want, but don't expect anyone to really care.

-hit me up anytime you want to get smashed on muso i'll be glad to give you a good rimming ;)

Cool story bro. Move on.

DeletedUser105718

lol

Not sure why anyone should have withheld themselves ticketing Volvol if he was cheating. You're funny :)

DeletedUser

wow. I almost feel bad for how hurt hes ego must be XD

Sicory you were Wobble COUNCIL. You planned to BACKSTAB Wobble while being in there,along with stew and volvol, and you still have the nerve to come here, spout random lies and talk smart? You were kicked from council, given another chance, then when stew left wobble we tried to talk to him get him to change hes mind, you CHOSE to leave and BACKSTAB wobble along with him. Those are facts.
I have been a leader who endured a lot, trying to keep everything in place. If lets say Yarr won the war against Wobble, they would of merged the better players from wobble, then if they warred AAA , the same. It is how most worlds are played , simply because players earn their place, warring makes tribes loose players, so winning a war, comes with its benefits, cus we can choose to replenish our losses.

Simply put, you are just a random dude who didnt know how to accept a defeat, my tribe, Bunny, was beaten too, we merged such as NIR did too, I chose to help in council, so did you. The difference is, I have loyalty to the tribe. If I was put in the situation where my friends would backstab Wobble, I would convince them to return and they would listen because thats how I build my friendships. You chose friends with no loyalty because that is how you are too.
You could have still been in Wobble council, winning, playing with your friends on another world. You CHOSE to betray and now you are hurt cus you are loosing and wanna bring some reasons that dont exist for that fact.

Muso would always beat you. If he would choose to have a 1 vs 1 he would have it with someone worth it, not a cry baby.

Good luck on whatever worlds youll play. Learn to make better choices.

DeletedUser

Yawnn, Sicory has made the best, most truthful points to date.

I have 26 friends who will be starting the world on smaller accounts and ticketing all of wobble and then 29% of them will turn barb and then Looney will merge with Puppet and then a 3 way war will commence ending in moe ban until only 37% of players remain.