Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I gotcha.

For Reference:
9d498c596c18f407e688819010f0dfd3.png
d475973efa1b67588a2f3c5ba17bec6a.png
4dfc6c048573b73b2730bbda2c9ffe00.png
Eastern Side Drama:
Visine and WUS hate each other. Gonna be some fun there. MEA + FY love Korean Food so they are best friends. FY declared war on Burn because they thought tudadar would for some reason join them. MEA is fighting WUS, but is too scared to declare on us. Meanwhile WET, the meat shield for MEA, *EDITED BY LAME MODS* falling faster than a fat guy? who sat down to fast...

Western Side Drama:
Visine has declared war on Nerds. Nerds and Visine are having a civil war of sorts with the members of w97 winning tribe Creati. Slow start for now for Visine. Vikin is trying to merge into any tribe they can. They are trying to merge because the bunch of noobs can't noble other noobs in Balex so they are getting restless. Vikin has tried to merge with MEA, Visine, and WUS. Probably Balex too, I dunno. NO REFERENCING BJs
Burn is sitting down in k54 literally doing nothing of importance. Diplomacy has got them sitting nice and relaxed. Slow growth for anyone not named Tudadar. Tudadar just nobled a bunch off Korean fan favorite, Hellosica.

How things going to play out:
I am going to noble them all :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser121485

Burn is sitting down in k54 literally doing nothing of importance. Diplomacy has got them sitting nice and relaxed. Slow growth for anyone not named Tudadar. Tudadar just nobled a bunch off Korean fan favorite, Hellosica.

Hey hey now, that's not true. We're doing lots of important stuff.
I-I just can't give any examples. :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Any updates?

Lots happened so I’ll try to summarize:

North: Visine swept the floor with Nerds, then turned their attention to BALEX and needless to say they’re in a solid position.

East: Oh boy. Might want to sit down for this one. T-flex has been fighting MEA pretty much since joining WUS, together with ragestyles. Last week WUS leadership decided to kick Trex and Flex, and allying MEA to try and backstab them (with an alleged story they were working with Visine from the start) while they had just tanked an MEA OP. They failed the backstab, and now they got the entire world pissed at them. Burn finished up cleaning their core and rim, so with WUS making a big move like allying (even if only temporarily) one of our enemies, burn ended the NAP, and after the cooldown 48h later, declared on WUS. Only a few hours later Visine jumped in on this opportunity and declared as well, as well as picking up Tflex, princess ragestyles and eddie, solidifying their dominant leader position this world by a huge margin.

WUS turned out to be a joke without TFlex and crew. Some war stats INCLUDING the villages Tflex originally lost during the backstab, note WUS got renamed to VALHALLA after WUS leadership quit and ODIN took over the scraps.

Side 1:
Tribes: *Burn*, Spark, Visine
Side 2:
Tribes: VALHAL, IWM, MEA, AAA, Virus

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683
Side 2: 60
Difference: 623

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,215,988
Side 2: 509,336
Difference: 5,706,652

chart

(I included Virus despite them not having lost or gained any villages as far as I know, but they have been found to be supporting WUS front for some reason?)

People in WUS and MEA quiting left and right, looking more and more like a Visine vs Burn 1v1 for the world win

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lots happened so I’ll try to summarize:

North: Visine swept the floor with Nerds, then turned their attention to BALEX and needless to say they’re in a solid position.

East: Oh boy. Might want to sit down for this one. T-flex has been fighting MEA pretty much since joining WUS, together with ragestyles. Last week WUS leadership decided to kick Trex and Flex, and allying MEA to try and backstab them (with an alleged story they were working with Visine from the start) while they had just tanked an MEA OP. They failed the backstab, and now they got the entire world pissed at them. Burn finished up cleaning their core and rim, so with WUS making a big move like allying (even if only temporarily) one of our enemies, burn ended the NAP, and after the cooldown 48h later, declared on WUS. Only a few hours later Visine jumped in on this opportunity and declared as well, as well as picking up Tflex, princess ragestyles and eddie, solidifying their dominant leader position this world by a huge margin.

WUS turned out to be a joke without TFlex and crew. Some war stats INCLUDING the villages Tflex originally lost during the backstab, note WUS got renamed to VALHALLA after WUS leadership quit and ODIN took over the scraps.

Side 1:
Tribes: *Burn*, Spark, Visine
Side 2:
Tribes: VALHAL, IWM, MEA, AAA, Virus

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683
Side 2: 60
Difference: 623

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,215,988
Side 2: 509,336
Difference: 5,706,652

chart

(I included Virus despite them not having lost or gained any villages as far as I know, but they have been found to be supporting WUS front for some reason?)

People in WUS and MEA quiting left and right, looking more and more like a Visine vs Burn 1v1 for the world win

If anyone is the joke it's your nasty witch self , you verbally trashed me for saying your hugging Visine and what I meant by that was you were right next to each other and weren't fighting , yet here you totally just trashed WUS and spread rumors , what makes you think gives you that right ? You must be royality to sit there and trash men the way you do , If any respectable duke unlike yourself heard and saw the way TreX and Babin treated Wus members in the tribes forum and Skype Chat would have kick them their selves

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lovely. Trex and crew carrying again. Thanks for the awesome summary.

Al I know your friends of TreX and Babin , but truth is they were causing much drama in the tribe and threatened to join Visine on many occasions , I and alot of Wus members were tired of it and they got kicked for it not backstabbed , in fact they attacked me before I attacked them . I'm sure they could pull up their insults towards WUS players from the forum archives or skype chats even mails if they wanted to , but I'm not doing the research . Wus wasn't much of a joke , but players quit on the front , left the tribe begging Burn and Visine for spots because they say they got no support , but truth is Visine and Burn both started war with WUS and caused a huge front line and support was limited and sent in all different directions

DeletedUser123094

Balian now don’t go and ruin the master plan!!!! Wus removed said people, they infiltrate visine knowing burn would declare war, wus loose all the players out for themselves & inactives ;), tudadar links up with his old buddie trex burn fall apart, TFLEX remakes and everyone but Odin join. t flex fights visine scum Balian back on track to #1 tribe :)

Rimulous

I’m not sure if Balian is a bot or an NPC. He always says the exact same thing no matter what you say to him. Trex is a backstabber, burn hugs Visine, blah blah blah