Yo

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I support this idea.

I see your taking sides in the forum JawJaw not very professional .
I support this idea.

I don't think it's very professional for Community Management to be supporting a statement that basically mocks a player , it shows your taking sides and with someone who has the rights to do whatever they want to someones account ingame makes me feel very uncomfortable .

Probably Deleting

Reaction score

I don't think it's very professional for Community Management to be supporting a statement that basically mocks a player , it shows your taking sides and with someone who has the rights to do whatever they want to someones account ingame makes me feel very uncomfortable .

Wait... this is a Balian post , that isn't bashing Visine or calling someone a backstabber ?

Think support needs to look into this , Balian's externals account must've been hacked

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

we can get comfortable together baby <3

Deleted User - 10770065

I think you guys need to back off from Balian. It's pretty clear you all are jealous of him because he's a warrior and you guys are huggers.

762d0e94a2e0ce0b2b175d71eab94794.png

Reaction score

Balian, you’ve made mockery out of yourself over the years and especially since W90 when you got extremely salty and outspoken against a lot of likable players who didn’t want to play with you. Making posts like this is not helping you change things around , people will mock and troll you as long as you care to reply. But I think you enjoy the attention quite a lot otherwise you wouldn’t be posting so much crap.

JawJaw supported the idea of an entertaining one on one between two polarising figures, nothing unprofessional or mocking with his statement, if you only had slightest sense of humour you’d know that.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian, you’ve made mockery out of yourself over the years and especially since W90 when you got extremely salty and outspoken against a lot of likable players who didn’t want to play with you. Making posts like this is not helping you change things around , people will mock and troll you as long as you care to reply. But I think you enjoy the attention quite a lot otherwise you wouldn’t be posting so much crap.

JawJaw supported the idea of an entertaining one on one between two polarising figures, nothing unprofessional or mocking with his statement, if you only had slightest sense of humour you’d know that.

I have my reasons for saying what I'm saying and I could give the evidence , but unfortunately there are external rules I have to abide by . As far as me being outspoken against a lot of likable players I had my reasons as well and those reasons were just I can't help they all hug each other here like they all do ingame , but yes it did affect my reputation because they all gang up on me here and ingame , but I'm american and most of them are UK we all have different cultures and different ways of putting things . I do my best to try and watch what I say , but if I see something going on ingame that comes to mind then I am going to say it just like everyone else does in this forum .

Reaction score
You’re right, it’s good to say exactly what you think, let me try:

MEA are weasels and cheats that deserve nothing but spanking

WUS picked a roster that was destined to fail, your diplo was shocking, you can say what you want but fighting means nothing if the leadership doesn’t know what to do

It’s true that Burn has done not much but then they played smart to now enjoy the late game on the winning side.

Visine was beatable but no one had balls and enough brains to do anything about it. If Visine named themselves Obey 2 maybe people would take the threat more seriously

Trex deserves a world win, don't blow it, stay with Visine

Balian do your thing , people love you more than you think even if they won’t play with you

People who mix good scotch with coke are idiots

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

WUS picked a roster that was destined to fail, your diplo was shocking, you can say what you want but fighting means nothing if the leadership doesn’t know what to do

Burn has done nothing but then it’s exactly what they should be doing to survive and now can enjoy late game

Visine was beatable but no one had balls and enough brains to do anything about it. If Visine names themselves Obey 2 maybe people would take the threat more seriously

Balian do your thing , people love you more than you think even if they won’t play with you

Truer words were never spoken.
Especially the bit about desecrating good Scotch whiskey!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

It’s true that Burn has done not much but then they played smart to now enjoy the late game on the winning side.

Visine was beatable but no one had balls and enough brains to do anything about it. If Visine named themselves Obey 2 maybe people would take the threat more seriously

You... I like you...

I'm gonna be boring and say Applejuice & Jægermeister

DeletedUser123092

Well , this world is full of things that don't go as you wish, in the end its a game we enjoy playing the game as much as we can and we learn new things , doesn't have to be always a win or lose matter as long as you meet new trustful people to enjoy playing with well yes it does matter to win but if one person cheated as you said doesn't mean everyone is doing it , the luck sometimes might be against you with members & leaders , I don't have a premade I join worlds randomly without asking who will play but i think you hate some players because they won before but i have never meet such an awesome players like i did in MEA I aslo made new friends out of MEA & I'm extremely happy to meet all these players even from Visine or vikin or Balex or Burn or Wus & Bleed at the same time there is players that i have to put in my blacklist .

Last edited:

DeletedUser122891

I have my reasons for saying what I'm saying and I could give the evidence , but unfortunately there are external rules I have to abide by . As far as me being outspoken against a lot of likable players I had my reasons as well and those reasons were just I can't help they all hug each other here like they all do ingame , but yes it did affect my reputation because they all gang up on me here and ingame , but I'm american and most of them are UK we all have different cultures and different ways of putting things . I do my best to try and watch what I say , but if I see something going on ingame that comes to mind then I am going to say it just like everyone else does in this forum .
You madder than an hornet in a coke can

jaxx haxx

Yes if you shake the can while I'm in there

I thought you posted for the last time on the externals last week? Oh what about the last time before that or the time before that...

Balian, you know its tragic when even the staff mock you

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought you posted for the last time on the externals last week? Oh what about the last time before that or the time before that...

Balian, you know its tragic when even the staff mock you

Indeed , and it's very unprofessional .

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Visine hug
Burn hug
Wus was warring everyone
Everyone hates me
The mods are against me

Anything else you want to add to your list of excuses as to why you'll lose yet another world ?

Visine hacked Bigfella!!@#!?>:< WUS would have won the war if they didn't do that! Visine can only win by cheating or hacking!! - Balian and ODIN

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Visine hug
Burn hug
Wus was warring everyone
Everyone hates me
The mods are against me

Anything else you want to add to your list of excuses as to why you'll lose yet another world ?

They are your words not mine never said them exactly the way they are written above . Your a word twister