YoEleven

DeletedUser

I don't know what happend to this n00bie but I sure as hell am going to miss him...

I came online one day to find he was no longer, I heard rumors that he was banned and his accout got deleated...

Now you got Legion members pouncing on all of his vills... Lolz

DeletedUser

*LoL* And if you were still in Legion you would probably be the one pouncing the most.

Take good care of your newly-found high hat. Somebody might stomp it flat.

DeletedUser

Pickly, tell me why you even posted this?... You are not painting a good picture of YoEleven at all.

To all who knew him, and those who didn't, YoEleven was the funniest person i have ever met, yet he had so much patience when teaching people how to play the game. He was an amazing member of our tribe. We know little of what happened, we only saw a little ban mark next to his name, and then his villages got renamed, we assumed they were going to be confiscated, but then he disappeared. We will miss you YoEleven - YOU BIG NOOB!! lol

To Pickly, he was a member of Legion, he quit, therefore we need to protect our rank, and our interests, and so take the villages back into the family. Any other tribe would do that,oh wait, isnt that why you got banned?...nobling an account while you were sitting it?

Grow up.

Thank You
Big Bobbert

DeletedUser

Lol, once again Legion are blowing my posts out of proportion....

DeletedUser

To inform the TW externals of Yo's departure from W33?

DeletedUser

If that was all you were after then wouldn't you have questioned why he is gone instead of what you're doing here?

DeletedUser

Legion is a domminatin force which shouldn't be mistaken for a "Mass-Recruiting" Tribe anymore.
99% of our members are committed to the Tribe and its membership and we're under an awesome leadership (PZA7 - Co-Founder, Crack Attacker, Menolly).

Any top Tribe that doesn't feel Legion can fight under pressure will be setting themselves up for a big supprise when we get into a "Big" war.

That is a quote from PicklyPlum under the Legion Declaration thread not too long ago. His views sure have changed quite rapidly haven't they :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL

PZ, I guess thats what happens when it take 4 Legion members who are all bigger than me doesn't it?

The fact is, your losses are much, much more higher...

3 nobles sniped, another killed in my last defensive action, if you talk with Big Bobbert he will tell you that I was willing to simply send my defence to near by members if Gimmy stopped attacking my main long enough for my nobles to get to k35...

Anyway, I had a good fight :)

Even got quite abit of support for Legion members, so in the future PZ, make sure your tribe members are loyal to the tribe and not to a lone member.

LOL

picadilypie

Even got quite abit of support for Legion members, so in the future PZ, make sure your tribe members are loyal to the tribe and not to a lone member.

LOL
you sound like your talking out your ass :icon_confused: post some proof or you really should just be quiet to prevent yourself becoming any more of a fool..

DeletedUser

Why would I give up the names of people who want to remain nameless?

DeletedUser

Woah guys he was just saying Yoeleven was gone, no need to bite his head off.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Woah guys he was just saying Yoeleven was gone, no need to bite his head off.. :icon_rolleyes:

You obviously haven't known him long enough to know what he was saying. Give it some time and you will see it yourself.

DeletedUser

I've got reasons enough to believe that it isn't true.

1. If you guys were married Pickly would have bragged about it, not just in the tribe forum, but also on this.
2. You're 15, he's 17. In some cultures this is normal, but not in England.

Well, number 1. is actually reason enough for me.

Menolly, i think i love you lol.

Back on topic - yes we will miss YoEleven alot, i just wish somebody could tell us what happened?...i wonder if the Mod or somebody tied with TW could find out?

DeletedUser

I will miss Yo and really want to know what made him dissapear. Not so much Plum, he could go away. now.

Lol Menolly is right, Plum would have bragged unceasingly.

DeletedUser

Hi!

I will miss Yo and really want to know what made him dissapear. Not so much Plum, he could go away. now.

Lol Menolly is right, Plum would have bragged unceasingly.

YoEleven once sent me a warning to leave my (weak) tribe because he doesn't want a tribe near him. After that, no more mail from him. He said he is nobbling our top member and indeed the latter reduced his points and fall from
YoEleven's might. Now, I became the rank 1 in our tribe and surpassed YoEleven's nobbled member. Just sharing. BTW, don't be bothered with me. I have a weak village. Ahehehe....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

YoEleven once sent me a warning to leave my (weak) tribe because he doesn't want a tribe near him. After that, no more mail from him. He said he is nobbling our top member and indeed the latter reduced his points and fall from
YoEleven's might. Now, I became the rank 1 in our tribe and surpassed YoEleven's nobbled member. Just sharing. BTW, don't be bothered with me. I have a weak village. Ahehehe....:icon_biggrin:

Was this in this world? I doubt it was in this world as anyone around his villas in this world is, well, dead. Also, why did u quote me? I don't see how what I said had anything to do with what u posted.

DeletedUser

Even though the title of this thread is "YoEleven" it has more to do with Picklys horn in the side of Legion.

I know what we wrote may seem like spam to others, but it really isn't.

On "what seems to be the" topic - YoEleven was a great player and will really be missed.

DeletedUser

Well im sorry if it appears like spam, and im sorry to you all but i have to defend myself against this obviously false accusation, but as far as i am concerned my (two) posts in this topic have been to do with YoEleven leaving...whereas your (one) post has nothing to do with YoEleven at all.

May i ask who the Spammer is?