You Can Run All You Want...

DeletedUser

In my personal opinion World 80 has been quite the interesting world. From the beginning, politics have been shady and Steve has been annoying. Moving on... I think we can all agree on that. Gents is one of the original tribes to start this world. Stood against the test of time thus far. Stood against the test of many tribes (lol), and has racked up a pretty impressive (for the lack of a better term) K/D Ratio. Racking up 100 million troops killed in roughly 120 days and being nearly double what any other tribe has been able to accomplish. Why you might ask? Because Gents keeps standing, while other tribes continue to disband and form new ones.

1af07cd88991e0ff5bfebe1136a46357.gif

735 Villages to 105 losses? Other tribes continue to have issues, such as spies, and inactivity, or maybe even just being destroyed in war stats, so they decide to make a new tribe.

891aa8087b0ecaac95fd89dccad87e54.gif

This is the statistic of the war between Gents vs the Late Ruffians. As a side note. Who the hell thought of the name Ruffians? If you were any sort of Ruffian, you would of put up more a fight. Instead of this pathetic showing in a short war.

Moving on... We here at Gents believe that because the name Ruffians obviously didn't work fit their style of warfare. They changed the name to Destiny because they understand what will become of them. We here at Gents also have this weird and violent dislike for the color red when it appears on the map. So we make it a goal to go BLUE. Click the link. Will add the adventure.

[video=youtube;SLBZLjLBMKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLBZLjLBMKs[/video]

While Destiny has been formed, their leaders have made extraordinary efforts to establish contact with our FEARLESS LEADER. All Hail Brad.

For the record Coco Majestic is PRETTY HOT.

54b6038a9bb365180ee2d2db32aefb70.gif

They fear the Men in Black.

Getting back to the topic at hand. Destiny formed so that they wouldn't have to carry their pathetic war stats as the war continued on their backs.

Load of (insert reference from picture here) if you ask me.

EeJ0soM.gif

To sum a lot of this nonsense up for the world, and for the fearful leaders of Dest...
My dear friends...

f3d5099f307880337bd0e579273d9c49.gif

As the war will continue to go on under the new named tribe.

I along with the support of the rest of the Gents leadership; Officially Declare War on Destiny.

Gentlemen?

jhaxJBl.gif

As a concluding thought...

The word destiny literally means "the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events". The future is then already foretold. Gents will run through Destiny. Anyone who wants to leave the tribe while they have a chance. Forward any messages to Lord Batan in game. In fact; anyone in the world who thinks they are Gents worthy, please forward your application to Lord Batan in game. He has been promoted our temporary recruiter and our permanent diplomat. So if you're lucky; you'll catch him in a good mood.

You have chosen your fate..
Destiny Awaits...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91827

Yawn.

(PS - Lord Batan is usually busy arguing with fellow tribe members for the record.... lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,752
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14,752

chart

Stay frosty ;)

DeletedUser

3 caps, before the war even started, even tho previous caps should be included, on barbles worth a total of 14k basically. sounds like 1.5 village normally or 3 of your farms perhaps? congrats *slow clap*

DeletedUser117865

Goodluck to both sides.

:)

And don't pop a vein cause you're losing in caps.

;)

DVBBS

3 caps, before the war even started, even tho previous caps should be included, on barbles worth a total of 14k basically. sounds like 1.5 village normally or 3 of your farms perhaps? congrats *slow clap*

Just saying it's a new beginning mate.

We are better organized now. Hopefully we can give you guys the fight you've been looking for :p

monstaz2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

DVBBS

To set the record straight.

Destiny did not reform to run from this war. We reformed to create the tribe we wanted, not the one that traitor Bailan left us.

We have dropped our deadwieght and kicked our asses into gear. so let's see what you got gents.

DeletedUser118039

Destiny did not reform to run from this war. We reformed to create the tribe we wanted, not the one that traitor Bailan left us.

We have dropped our deadwieght and kicked our asses into gear. so let's see what you got gents.

Sounds good to me, let's do this:)

DeletedUser102104

Eheh, there was some big things happening this Friday ;)
Best of luck to Destiny :)

Celece

'While Destiny has been formed, their leaders have made extraordinary efforts to establish contact with our FEARLESS LEADER. All Hail Brad.'

Brad was the one who contacted me, as you can see above.. if it wasnt because of the 80 tribe limit they wouldve merged us allready and 'won'. And as for friendlyness aint your strongest side, well, just check it.. if thats your duke, have fun, 'gentlemen'. Being disrespectful over a game doesn't make you a great leaders, makes you a fool.

Was going to add, good luck and have fun but can't see whats fun about this dicky move.

DeletedUser

After the tribe formed, adding gents as an enemy was the first thing our council did so running? :lol:

DeletedUser

Regime, Destiny etc all failures, we at Gents can't be stopped.

Stay classy.

c0ea641fadc4f042e9252beeadaf1705.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck Destiny. With Crocky in Gents you're bound to win. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100230

Just saying it's a new beginning mate.

We are better organized now. Hopefully we can give you guys the fight you've been looking for :p

LOL in Caps ....

Are you free now ??
All internals done ? Or some are still left /?

Think before u speak buddy . It does not suit u at all (HOPEFULLY WE WILL GIVE YOU A FIGHT) ..
Let me guess by that statement u meant ur tribe /??
M i right or i am right ??

DeletedUser116033

But a ctrl. Player was already in control of ruffs, why did a new tribe need to be formed? Why not just save the hassle and kick them from ruffs. Much quicker than making a new tribe.

My take on this is that a new tribe was established to save face, so you can just answer any mistakes or heavy losses made by saying "but that was in ruffs, we're a new tribe." Either that or because you wanted certain players kicked;but you didn't want them being added to war stats for gents, so you can save face again. Because every time someone is kicked mid war any stats on that player when out of the tribe tend to be added too.

All this new tribe has done is try save face and look for a temporary solution to a permanent problem. You have some great players there but it really wasn't necessary to create a fresh tribe.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Dest.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 533
Difference: 300