You Can Run All You Want...

monstaz2

I've long agreed Jacob that flaming is no fun. However I think discussion of tribes involved in the war and their actions is relevant to this forum topic as discussing the war is the purpose of this and we are pointing out that Destiny isn't doing as amazingly as base war stats show.

DeletedUser117865

Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents
Players: U my xp

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 10
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 316,994
Side 2: 85,153
Difference: 231,841

chart

XP passed his sit and quit scared,

islagratte quit as well, went MIA

I think we have a tighter group and I'm happy with our new tribe.

It's a new tribe since Ruffs was disbanded, we didn't just change name and all leadership is revamped.

:X

goodluck to both sides, let's see how this grinds out

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

If you're going to add U My Xp to our side please add the ex Ruffs players to your side so we can see proper stats. I simply forgot about U My Xp when I made my stats.

DeletedUser115610

According coco and its statistics. The war started when he formed a new tribe. Omg.

The war started when you have stuck in saber and you did merge with them. You can change the name, leadership or whatever. but they are always the same players. inactive or active, that is ruffs or saber or destiny is always the same war.

You have to be honest and do not turn to statistics. At the beginning of the war we had the better of you taking many villages, but now you are getting the better of us. but if we have to confront us. we made more conquests us.

Sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser118195

Lets just come to the point. Suddenly the stats arent looking great your side (As coco posted) and now your panicking... Relax ;) lets just see how it pans out, maybe we hit the 100 conquerors first, maybe you will, but dont get all arsey about it. Do something useful and try fighting instead of saying its not fair you made a new tribe. You think thats dodgy, we think everything you do is dodgy... So lets just get along and fight the good fight :D
Good luck, and may the best Destiny win :D

DeletedUser116033

islagratte quit as well, went MIA

[SPOIL]
RxvvQtF.png
[/SPOIL]

Frank/islagratte owner was already quit, a few days after I told him I myself had to quit. I was the main player and he had recently been promoted in a new job and barely played even when i was on. For those curious what is behind the red blocks, expletives were removed.

DeletedUser118016

It's hard to determine who is actually winning. I'm not North at all, and based in the South, but we here can tell it's a bit of a slow grind.

Yeah, Destiny is ahead in caps, but The Gentlemen seem to be gobbling up those ex-Ruffians... and therefore also gaining further ground.

To me, it's currently too early to determine who is in the lead.

DVBBS

If you're going to add U My Xp to our side please add the ex Ruffs players to your side so we can see proper stats. I simply forgot about U My Xp when I made my stats.

it's your side now? but for how long? This is officially the third time you've jumped during a major war. You are probably the second biggest backstabber in the world behind balain.

So i'll remember this when you start another dumb little mutiny cause you get scared or when you jump to another tribe.

monstaz2

Ummm I've never jumped because of a war, MvDC to Lust happened because Bane kicked me for insulting his bad planning..

At least when I went to move to Gents I kept the same wars, when you guys moved to Sabre you didn't keep your same wars because Sabre had a NAP with us. Oh wait you planned to backstab us while we had a NAP the moment you guys moved over to Sabre my bad. Then when you failed to backstab us you all started rethinking and jumped back to Ctrl (whoops you called it Destiny didn't you!) and disbanded the old tribe leaving Sabre's members all behind.

Start throwing accusations of me being scared of war when you get more than 1 war cap and manage to get into the top 100 in OD.

Last edited:

DVBBS

There are more ways to participate in a war than direct caps. I probably have the best gold death of a hero in the world and constantly sit frontline accounts. Can you say the same? probably need to keep your troops at home cause you jump around like a barefooted man dancing on fire.

are you forgetting YOU called a ceasefire with us to discuss a merge ? then you got butthurt when we picked a different tribe like the 12 yo crybaby you are.

I don't have anything more to say about you.

DeletedUser

jumped back to Ctrl (whoops you called it Destiny didn't you!) and disbanded the old tribe leaving Sabre's members all behind.

There are 13 former Sabre members in our tribe right now, considering our total member count and some of them being new recruits to either destiny or ruffs, its %50 %50 from Sabre and Ctrl. But BS is your way to go i know

DeletedUser116033

50/50 from sabre/ctrl as you stated above, so Ruffs then still - minus a couple nubs. Nubs that could have simply been kicked and eaten by yourselves instead of the effort of a new tribe and leaving gents free villages.

DeletedUser

50/50 from sabre/ctrl as you stated above, so Ruffs then still - minus a couple nubs. Nubs that could have simply been kicked and eaten by yourselves instead of the effort of a new tribe and leaving gents free villages.

That is something our council decides, it is not others business. I just made sure Eledhwen thinks twice before posting bs made up things like us creating ctrl back and leaving sabre members behind.

DeletedUser

so you didn't leave sabre members behind? :icon_eek:

Are you kidding with me? Cutting down most important part of the sentence which is only 4 words by putting dots and manipulating what i wrote? God this is pathetic.

DeletedUser116033

those are called ellipses for the purpose of answering the important parts of a text, and the use did not affect the meaning of the sentence. For the full sentence

"I just made sure Eledhwen thinks twice before posting bs made up things like us creating ctrl back and leaving sabre members behind."

You clearly say here two points that eled made up as BS, two points because you said AND. Creating ctrl back is one, leaving sabre members behind is the other thing that you claim is BS eledhwen is saying.

You clearly are saying there he is bs'ing about leaving sabres behind, how dillusional are you.

DVBBS

BS like you quitting now for real life when you said you didn't need to quit until December like 2 weeks ago?

DeletedUser116033

I always said I had to quit in September? my army selection assessment was last week Sunday - tuesday, and the next training phase is in two weeks. Due to pre-employment checks and needing to verify all my documents it's too soon for me to go on that intake. The one I thought I'd likely be on.

Now I'm not on that intake, I'm on the January intake. If you knew anything of what you were talking about you'd know british army intakes in a lot of sections run three times a year only. Hence as on the gif thread I said "when marmite has more time than he thought"

I just wish I'd have known earlier that I wouldn't be leaving till jnauary. Then I'd come noble you. I still will. All talk and no work. Your two habits on this world are gassing on here and internalling your team. "I support members and take sits all the time" Yes you probably do, defending only gets you so far though.

You've had months to get frontline anywhere in your tribe and you've been happy to sit at the back as the biggest player internalling as your friends get beat on. With your history I can see you trying to internal all of k35 then apply to regime :lol: