You can run but you can't hide

DeletedUser

I thought it has been awhile since we had some cat pics, so without further ado!

Just to be clear to those who left Ad inf or plan to leave... We can see you! :icon_eek:

oa2og3.jpg

Don't forget, you are still our lunch. Ouch!

14ec1u1.jpg

I know you are sad. :icon_sad:
qnrcp0.jpg

But we are still going to be hunting you.
2qukj0p.jpg

If you would like to discuss your status, feel free to contact me at anytime.

DeletedUser

Was this only posted for the cat pics? Cos I loved it. Lol

DeletedUser

im confused as to why this was moved? its a declaration so to speak and as such is meant for the normal section isnt it?

DeletedUser45021

It's a decleration? Lol didn't look like one to me :p my bad

DeletedUser

at least i think it is lol. i'm presuming its Bangs! declaration on Canada and Ice9 the new tribes that broke off from ad inf

MichielK

Stealth declaration, gotta love it :icon_wink:

Ad Inf lost nearly half their size by now. Can't wait to see what the self-updating maps look like tomorrow...or the Ad Inf forums :lol:

DeletedUser

Stealth declaration, gotta love it :icon_wink:

Ad Inf lost nearly half their size by now. Can't wait to see what the self-updating maps look like tomorrow...or the Ad Inf forums :lol:

haha, that sounds cool. more might leave them lol. either way ad infs forums will no doubt involve mentioning the need to change underwear pmsl :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, yes. I am sorry maybe I should have been clearer for some. I figured they knew who they were and I wanted to make sure that we knew too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser37644

:lol:
There's not much left of Ad inf anymore. Looks nice up there now, beautiful work you guys have done to the place. :icon_wink:

Kreamer

Just realizing something... How can Ad Inf run? Cant they hide but not run? They hide all they want you just find them ;)

DeletedUser

It's difficult to hide when all the villages you own have your name on them ;)

DeletedUser

Picky picky aren't we. You have to admit the pic of the cat biting the toy mouse is entertaining!

They can run, see they leave ad inf, join canada or ice9, then leave, then some join ad inf some dont. Ok, right that isn't running it is hiding. I know there some running going on too, I will find it! :icon_wink:

I believe they are attempting to confuse us. It is the proverbial shell game or three card monte if you like.

Kreamer

so they are trying to hustle us? They arent running or hiding?
Tricky devils...

DeletedUser

Ad inf is history , as is IAR ,WWE, HF , and working on a few others ,cull and eat:)

Seagryfn

unfortunately they are all dry and inactive :(
Not all. I frequently still have incoming.
You ever noble a village and wonder who the in-transit-nuke was headed towards?
When a fellow thinks he has no hope left whatsoever, he often dumps his account on the duke.

error404.jpg

It is quite entertaining watching all the little incoming blips extinguished in mid flight.
They die without ever fulfilling their duty; what I like to call "error 404 - Not Found" :lol: