You dont want your account?

DeletedUser

I'll be happy to trade someones account with mines :)

Trade includes:

I give you my account which already has 10 prem. points and you give me yours...... I dont rilly mind how many points you have as long as youre in w19.....contact me if someone wants to trade

DeletedUser

the point is that i dont have an account in w19 and i would like to have 1 so if anyone is quiting or know someone who is quiting w19 contact me

DeletedUser

You can have my account, NathanPotter. I've been inactive for days and was about to delete.

DeletedUser

You can have my account. Oh, let me check what account it is I have today. It might change tomorrow so please be patient in responding back to you :lol:

DeletedUser

You can have my account, NathanPotter. I've been inactive for days and was about to delete.

right...:icon_rolleyes:

i know nathan and i know he dont give up thie easilly

so.... anyone else has any aditional accounts?

DeletedUser

right...:icon_rolleyes:

i know nathan and i know he dont give up thie easilly

so.... anyone else has any aditional accounts?

I dont think youll find that many people remaining on world 19 have multiple accounts, sorry for your luck. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61336

I'll be happy to trade someones account with mines :)

Trade includes:

I give you my account which already has 10 prem. points and you give me yours...... I dont rilly mind how many points you have as long as youre in w19.....contact me if someone wants to trade

Sure... :icon_wink:
I will trade you.I really hope you don't fall for this...

DeletedUser

I dont think youll find that many people remaining on world 19 have multiple accounts, sorry for your luck. :icon_rolleyes:

thats what you think :p

Zodiac, mail tromboner9 im sure he has plenty... *glares at Rob*