You every day standard declaration

DeletedUser

Your every day standard declaration

This ode is for all our fallen comrades, everybody who this cruel slow world has hit.
we will gather, all those who were too bored to continue this wretched world, 1 village at a time, friends and enemy's alike!

since the start of this world, I was one of the greatest opposition against this war, but as the slow time had passed, I see the error in my ways ( I don't really.. :().
years ago (time moves so slow in this world it feels like eons, doesn't it?) 2 allies embarked in shared wars for the soul purpose of dominance over k45, it started against bunnies and escalated against cyborgs and demons.
the quest went too well.
now that the dust had settled all that remains is a desolate land, filled with just us and our allies.

THB as had enough! in our last breath we are going to preform what was not considered feasible!
the land is going to harvest the biggest barbarian army this world as seen!

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

we are going to preform what ages of romanian tribes tried pull off since ro. server was established.
conquer ALL the barbarian villages in this world.

our battle starts right now, right here in k45, once we're done there, the rest of this 1.0 speed forsaken world.
when our next OP lands, I will post the stats of what should be the most successful OP tw.net has ever seen.
they will be tortured and enslaved until they will give us the world domination secrets :icon_twisted:
muhahahaha

victory will be ours!
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

All your barbs are belong to us!:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry dude, GotRob is 590 barbs ahead of you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser103537

What the crap this is the most confusing thread I ever seen. Is he saying people are to take all the barbs I mean really pure genius this strategy. I wonder who will under take this noble quest. I shall not since I am not a genius only a simple boy in a simple land.

monsterbro

What the crap this is the most confusing thread I ever seen. Is he saying people are to take all the barbs I mean really pure genius this strategy. I wonder who will under take this noble quest. I shall not since I am not a genius only a simple boy in a simple land.

hes only saying THB is taking barbs

Rick67

[spoil]
zk1LY.png
[/spoil]
some fools think barbs should be left alone for farming purpose....lol
but we'll have no mercy!!

TheHowling

In a strategic way barbs are usefull, but in long term they will be more problematic. Good luck with the barb hunt, and be warned others prefer reds to barbs. Do you plan to make a turtle soup I wonder?

Good luck I say with dish of the day

Last edited:

Rick67

maybe you should re-read all and feel the sarcasm....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I will post the stats of what should be the most successful OP tw.net has ever seen.

you taking our title of best W59 so fa ?? :O

72hrs to landing time was posted.

and executed.
Server Time:
07:00 - 19 villages
07:01 - 4 villages
07:02 - 3
07:04 - 9

35 villages in 240 seconds

think u can top that, lol... YOU COULDNT EVEN BEAT THIS AGAINST THE BARBS!

DeletedUser

oh yeah DJepo?
I nobled 1 village in 1 second :O

that means i nobled faster than your op, because it means i nobled 240 villages in 240 seconds. :|

slinkiestwizard

honestly knowing what i do this declaration is just a LOL!