You get a noble, You get a noble, EVERYONE GETS NOBLES!!!

DeletedUser83995

Untitled.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015_11_10_at_6_33_06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_10_at_6_33_24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_10_at_6_33_44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_10_at_6_33_59_PM.png

909baw.jpg

Sig.jpg

DeletedUser

Was just about to post about First nobles

First world back after a 4 year break. Since one was it common to noble a barb?

VillagePointsOld OwnerNew OwnerDate/Time
Bonus village (448|521) K54108BarbarianGod of 420 [WSP]2015-11-11 - 00:00:02
zzz (449|519) K54100BarbarianGod of 420 [WSP]2015-11-10 - 21:52:59
002 - Vanaheim (494|440) K4493BarbarianGwaeraurond [AOW]2015-11-10 - 10:27:43
A02 (551|461) K45815H-Bomb [Do It!]KingCaesar [-RN-]2015-11-10 - 04:52:15
Right Nut 001 (487|499) K44369rhevski [*CS*]Walter27 [4A]2015-11-09 - 22:13:55
--002 (587|432) K4526snipefestmachine killer [SnB]2015-11-09 - 04:01:53
This is Disgusting :D

DeletedUser99565

They're all doing a decent job nobling barbs but still waiting on the return of the barb nobler we deserve, tudadar, to return

DeletedUser83995

Was just about to post about First nobles

First world back after a 4 year break. Since one was it common to noble a barb?

First world I have played on other then W80 since W70. I don't recall barb nobling at start up popular ether. I mean it happened but normally not in the first 10 caps. First 10 caps are typically experienced players going after decent sized villages.

DeletedUser99565

sup lil b*tch, i dont understand the retard level that you have can you tell me ? why in the flying hell u would care what others do ? if youre that good go do something instead of barking like a lil twat that you are, u dont seem to understand this stratagy and how it works poor kid went rage mode... pathetic , after all these years tribalwars gotten full of kids like you :) gl you'll need it farm

Hey man congrats on your first post, welcome to the externals :)

DeletedUser83995

sup lil b*tch

He deleted his comment or I would have quoted him to, this topic is for opinions, and conversation only. Please do not bash each other with idiotic names. It's pretty simple. He disagrees with your noble caps. You can ether defend why you nobled what you did or you can return to in game and carry on.

He was wrong to, but lets stay positive here and talk about the topic at hand and not how you feel about the man behind the screen who just disagreed with your first two caps.

As always, Happy hunting.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser93066

I still stand by what I said. And judging by your post what I can say now is some day you will be more mature and that day me and you might have a talk. Until then good luck.

mar1n3c0rp5

2 barbs in less than 3 hours? Obviously he's got some next level strats.

SHAGAN888

sup lil b*tch, i dont understand the retard level that you have can you tell me ? why in the flying hell u would care what others do ? if youre that good go do something instead of barking like a lil twat that you are, u dont seem to understand this stratagy and how it works poor kid went rage mode... pathetic , after all these years tribalwars gotten full of kids like you :) gl you'll need it farm

Ya congrats on your first post and your ennoblement's, too bad your first post will more than likely get you one of those lovely Infractions that im so used to getting...A good piece of advice would be never mind what she says play your own game.
The issue I have is with barb nobbling as a whole, if you were in my tribe you wouldn't be allowed to noble barbs, we simply don't allow it...Taking your own farms will no doubt slow your growth. And yes I'm sure this is nothing new to you and I'm sure you've heard this 1000 times....I do have a question for you though. You took one barb and that was for sure more than you should have but then took another one so my question is what are your thoughts or strategy behind this? Seriously I wish to know cause if there's a logical explanation to this I wish to hear it..

cheers,
shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

I am afraid that was the barb that attacked him for his dodge quest, and he is too mighty to stand for that. Therefor he had to show the barbarian who's the boss.

DeletedUser111495

I am afraid that was the barb that attacked him for his dodge quest, and he is too mighty to stand for that. Therefor he had to show the barbarian who's the boss.

I think this is going to be the most logical explanation we are going to get.

God of 420

if your'e looking for explanations u won't get anny , i do what i do , i got my plan there is no need to flame or sh*t talk anything about me i dont really care :)

DeletedUser111495

I was not looking for an explanation as I dont really care either and knew you had no desire to explain yourself, ill let you focus on your villages and ill focus on mine :icon_razz: but you cant be suprised by people discussing it.

DeletedUser93066

You do understand the fact if someone doesn't care about what others think would not come to the external, register their ID to post some serious vulgar immaturity & then bother to defend themselves by saying I don't really care & put a smiley face :) Anyways We can all respect what you do that you do and just talk about how bothersome to see someone noble a barb or two right off the bats .

DeletedUser93066

By the way kudos to kingCaeser the only player who nobled a decent village that worth the effort.