You get a noble, You get a noble, EVERYONE GETS NOBLES!!!

DeletedUser83995

I like how you use that you get better farms as an argument and still have'nt farmed over 1m resources.:xmas biggrin:

I also like how he says hes farming the 1k players but his ODA is not high enough to have cleared very many players in his area. He has 4000 ODD though so someone is targeting him.

DeletedUser111495

I also like how he says hes farming the 1k players but his ODA is not high enough to have cleared very many players in his area. He has 4000 ODD though so someone is targeting him.

Yeah probably the 1k player :icon_razz:

DeletedUser83995

4K ODD tells me he started up defense. Which if this is the case I don't disagree with his choices of nobling barbs. I personally would not do it and is a sign of being a newer player in my opinion (even though he says hes not) But if you are going to go defense and noble barbs he atleast picked 3 decent bonus barbs to noble. All giving him resource bonuses.

Who knows, only he knows what hes doing because I personally have no idea what hes doing or why haha.

DeletedUser113454

4K ODD tells me he started up defense. Which if this is the case I don't disagree with his choices of nobling barbs. I personally would not do it and is a sign of being a newer player in my opinion (even though he says hes not) But if you are going to go defense and noble barbs he atleast picked 3 decent bonus barbs to noble. All giving him resource bonuses.

Who knows, only he knows what hes doing because I personally have no idea what hes doing or why haha.

I don't play this world but was passing by and dropped in here out of curiosity and just had to comment because the pattern fits a world I once played just for fun. Those who know me will know that I'm normally an aggressive player but, back in 2009/10 I got bored with the usual lc-rush-and-clear-everyone-around-me startup and decided to try a defensive build, just for a change. I had a few lc in my first villa but it was mainly spears and hc for farming. My initial growth was steady, if not spectacular, but once I got nobles, I was left with no choice but to noble barbs. I quickly nobled 3 with my first 'train' and proceeded to build more D. It wasn't the most interesting of builds and I've never tried it again, but I still reached 1 million points easily enough and was the top tribeless player for some time. I'm not saying this is what's going on here, but it might offer an explanation.

DeletedUser110464

Considering he's attacked UNDER 100 players I highly doubt he's farming more than a handful of players. Plus the fact that he has under 1 mil looted and under 10k plundered.

On the other hand he has just graduated from an apprenticeship on this world so as a newbie he's doing ok I guess. Should probably include a congratulations to him for finally building 5k units just today after nobling 3 barbs. Certainly far from the first to get that achievement :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser83995

Gamer, we are getting to the stages where players will start to get pally weapons. Maybe he had a spear or sword weapon giving him more fighting strength that you cant see.

DeletedUser

Gamer, we are getting to the stages where players will start to get pally weapons. Maybe he had a spear or sword weapon giving him more fighting strength that you cant see.

Not bad answer mate but I already took that in account, still... I still got more losses in that attack than it should be... T_T The +5% Flag, The Morale, The Luck, The Pally Weapon, 2 Weapons since there are 2 Paladin but I have also my Pally Weapon..., I wonder about that system calculation...

Frozen Beauty

Why are you always mocking people o.o? Because most of the stuff you write is either to belittle someone or implications that you have a greater or far more superiority in terms of player status/skill/game knowledge? I know everyone has an ego and likes to be 'feared' or'respected'.But Im starting to think its borderline bullying. No disrespect. Just voicing my opinion ;)

DeletedUser

Why are you always mocking people o.o? Because most of the stuff you write is either to belittle someone or implications that you have a greater or far more superiority in terms of player status/skill/game knowledge? I know everyone has an ego and likes to be 'feared' or'respected'.But Im starting to think its borderline bullying. No disrespect. Just voicing my opinion ;)

I told you before that I admire you when you responded with the best answer on my question Frozen Beauty! But now, I think I'm getting to like you more! Take it slow though... or I'll end up loving you! o_O =)

[video=youtube;DAJYk1jOhzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJYk1jOhzk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJYk1jOhzk[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJYk1jOhzk

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

Bullying has always been part of tribal wars.... it will never go away..

DeletedUser

So, how many people are still trying get to play this game the non P2P way?

That includes no 20% res boost either ;)

DeletedUser111495

Well the barbs he nobled are still bigger than most peoples main villages now so I dont see it too much of a problem, he grew his villages well, the only thing would be his farming, maybee could be a bit better but he will only suffer eventually because of it.

Also The Scientist. seen as you said you are quitting least he willl have lasted longer than you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser83995

It is just the way I worded it. In this case anyways I meant no disrespect to Gamer. In my other cases (not sure which ones you are talking about) I do admit I try to expose players for my own entertainment. I wouldn't use the word "Belittle" though. I am not trying to say I am better then them. Just simply trying to get in the head of the player. For example, my post on Mental. Was not trying to say I am better then the players within Mental. Was simply having fun trying to mess with their heads.

Thanks for your kind post. Like T-swift says. Haters are gonna hate, and potatoes are going to Potat

DeletedUser

So, how many people are still trying get to play this game the non P2P way?

That includes no 20% res boost either ;)

So what's with 20% boost? In this world, you can Trade Res for PP and use that PP to boost your Res Mines! So? is it not still playing it the non P2P way!?!?!?!?!!?!?

beebetter

Not bad answer mate but I already took that in account, still... I still got more losses in that attack than it should be... T_T The +5% Flag, The Morale, The Luck, The Pally Weapon, 2 Weapons since there are 2 Paladin but I have also my Pally Weapon..., I wonder about that system calculation...
I got similar results seems the math they use is not human

God of 420

looks like youre analising my gameplay and not even getting close ... i dont expect you to realise only few people surprised me or maybe it was just a lucky shot , anyway yes my farm is low as everyone can see i got 70% of my tribe arround me farming, while i see top farmers having an edge on it thats for sure, but the thing is im sure my income is still atleast 30-40% bigger then the top farmer on this server, every step is calculated and has been done for a reason, u can mock me and my barbs as much as u want, at the end theyr still bigger then youre village if not they will be within a week, and scientist if u do the analise things specially on others , then try doing it correctly for once ? ... every bullet u shot in me has missed :) but i guess u can keep trying ? l0l :)

and does it really matter if im new or old player, what does that change? i came up here with a crazy build never expected to get so much attention, never understood people like you that bite more then they can chew.. :)

DeletedUser83995

I certainly did not bite more then I could chew. I am trying to make the forums active. In this case I was successful. I have nothing wrong with you playing your own playing style. If everyone played this game the same way it would get boring. I can't get people talking about it on the forums though with out making an argument against it and getting people to talk about it. It has nothing to do with you or your playing style its more of to get people to talk and share opinions.

I may have came across the wrong way simply to get more discussion out of it but I wish you nothing but the best 420 and hope you can keep the pace. As for me on this world, I am not here to win. I am here to get flags/make PP. So judging me by my village size would be pointless. I am focusing on W80 that was the goal from the start.

DeletedUser110464

looks like youre analising my gameplay and not even getting close ... i dont expect you to realise only few people surprised me or maybe it was just a lucky shot , anyway yes my farm is low as everyone can see i got 70% of my tribe arround me farming, while i see top farmers having an edge on it thats for sure, but the thing is im sure my income is still atleast 30-40% bigger then the top farmer on this server, every step is calculated and has been done for a reason, u can mock me and my barbs as much as u want, at the end theyr still bigger then youre village if not they will be within a week, and scientist if u do the analise things specially on others , then try doing it correctly for once ? ... every bullet u shot in me has missed
smile.png
but i guess u can keep trying ? l0l
smile.png

and does it really matter if im new or old player, what does that change? i came up here with a crazy build never expected to get so much attention, never understood people like you that bite more then they can chew..
smile.png

Oh yeah? Then what's your warehouse levels? If you're any good you should have a level 30 warehouse in all your villas by now. Pro startup strategy.

I'll be honest the nobling of barbs isn't what I think is flawed with your startup strategy as much as the fact that you only recently got to 5000 units built. It's really not that hard if you're going to put the effort into buying resources and nobling to build 5k units.

In the end though I think you got away with it depending on defense from your tribe and you may be able to last as a top 25 player for a while still on this world.