You get a noble, You get a noble, EVERYONE GETS NOBLES!!!

Squela

looks like youre analising my gameplay and not even getting close ... i dont expect you to realise only few people surprised me or maybe it was just a lucky shot , anyway yes my farm is low as everyone can see i got 70% of my tribe arround me farming, while i see top farmers having an edge on it thats for sure, but the thing is im sure my income is still atleast 30-40% bigger then the top farmer on this server, every step is calculated and has been done for a reason, u can mock me and my barbs as much as u want, at the end theyr still bigger then youre village if not they will be within a week, and scientist if u do the analise things specially on others , then try doing it correctly for once ? ... every bullet u shot in me has missed :) but i guess u can keep trying ? l0l :)

and does it really matter if im new or old player, what does that change? i came up here with a crazy build never expected to get so much attention, never understood people like you that bite more then they can chew.. :)

I love his strategy. If my coplayer and tribe would have allowed it, I would have nobled bonus barbs too by now.

Alas, it is not to be, and I must follow the "traditional" route.

atmospherecf

You all have to realize this is a pay 2 win world... You can get away with anything.. damn you can even noble none stop barb villages and buy 50k resources daily through the market and top this world. So.. let's stop the complaining and keep gaming~

DeletedUser110464

Still higher than you earl. :icon_biggrin:
Yeah I never intended to attempt for a high rank on this world due to lack of pp and lack of a co/time to play. :icon_rolleyes: Do you think I'd really be this low of a rank if I cared much?

You all have to realize this is a pay 2 win world... You can get away with anything.. damn you can even noble none stop barb villages and buy 50k resources daily through the market and top this world. So.. let's stop the complaining and keep gaming~

Not forever. Mental is made up of some of the same players and leadership of Gents on w80 and they were rank 1 for a long time. I think they could take him out no problem.

DeletedUser111495

Yeah I never intended to attempt for a high rank on this world due to lack of pp and lack of a co/time to play. :icon_rolleyes: Do you think I'd really be this low of a rank if I cared much?
tumblr_n2pa1iUB721qhd14co4_r1_500.gif

DeletedUser118668

I love his strategy. If my coplayer and tribe would have allowed it, I would have nobled bonus barbs too by now.

Alas, it is not to be, and I must follow the "traditional" route.

I didn't say i wouldn't allow that, Maybe later game in the world ;)

Alvin& TC

beebetter

I just messaged someone, got on wall of fame for the first to noble 3 villages? and they are crappy. did I miss something>? bee..

God of 420

in the end... earl youre wrong as scientist is ;D every single thing u just said, tribe defence etc units... ehh i do not recall u kids understand what im doing its a bit out of youre league to realise now everyone have a nice day and nice gameplay this time for sure this is my last message ill leave it to you dogs bark on ! peace

DeletedUser113868

i assume youre new to the game or lack of experience of it ? you do realise these 1k pop villages as a farm make arround 20-30x more resourses then the barbarian villages these 3 shameful barbs will make me once again way ahead over everyone ? or youre that good not to realise these kind of simple things? i love how you people talk oh i would do that or that, why don't you ? oh right youre still at youre 300 pts village trying to claim it to the tops of trash talking.
Taking barbs early is useless unless u can boost them up fast enough :) anyway this chat is a flewk instead of actually blogging about it half of post are flamming someone for doing something that he thinks is best for him in his sittuation.

my oppinion in all of the nobles is simple all top players havent had anything else good to noble thats just the way it was i see no shame in taking 26's or simple barbs by anyone its the start of the game and they played it the way they want not u haters so keep on digging in our actions while we continue to rise in top ranks and beating all the god players that we have here Good luck everyone, this is the last post from me in here :)
Good luck everyone, this is the last post from me in here :)
this is the last post from me in here :)
last post from me in here :)
last post

in the end... earl youre wrong as scientist is ;D every single thing u just said, tribe defence etc units... ehh i do not recall u kids understand what im doing its a bit out of youre league to realise now everyone have a nice day and nice gameplay this time for sure this is my last message ill leave it to you dogs bark on ! peace

Eh?

tmhnks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

He might be wrong about how long you will last on this world but he was certainly not wrong about your troop count. You had 9k points and 3 villages before you hit the 5000 troop mark. If you don't want people knowing this you should probably make your awards not visible haha. As for tribes support you, it was an assumption based on your low troop count and ODD. It is a fair assumption till proven wrong.

DeletedUser

I get the feeling there might be a few fisticuffs thrown between rainbow and 420 soon.... :p

DeletedUser

I got similar results seems the math they use is not human

Well, I dunno. There might be something we missed or the calculation is just right... =)

I'll have to disagree with that mate. ^_^ coz If no one sell resources for PP in the Market(Premium Exchange) There would be NO! resources to buy for PP whores. So this world is not just for PP players and as far as pay to win world, it's not like you use PP and you assure your victory mate. You can't buy troops or even boost their recruitment speed. Actually, this is more like an advantage to free players since they can sell Res for PP! You should be thankful mates, there is a world like this! The PP compensate for players who have not much time to watch over their account or do a 24/7 farming. It has the same effort as 24/7 Farming while the other player does not do that, yet he works and from his/her salary takes a small amount to buy PP without the effort of 24/7 Farming to catch up!(well, the effort is spend on his/her work which is much better) And also, as the game is earning, there would be much more updates, good servers as game server maintenance needs budget and it's not cheap. It's just a return favor for the Game Company maintaining a good game with great customer support and insuring a great enjoyable and fun game play. Actually, what I've seen in the forums are egoistic, self centered players who keeps whining, complaining when the game doesn't go their way and not even an appreciation of what the game staffs has done to make it suitable for the community.

Would you guys stop and think for a minute and see the advantage and positive results of TW and worlds such as this? and how its has become better through the efforts of its designer, programmers, analytic and the help of it's community? why don't we just play and stop bashing the game world and players who use PP and those who don't use PP? wouldn't it be much better to come out Top Rank as a none PP player over this world? That is some skills indeed? Well, if you use PP or not and come out Top 1, then you are deserving on that place no matter what strategy you use? you see, this argument would not end if you keep bashing one another. You bashed them for their poor strategy when you yourself is doing co-play? Just enjoy the game guys and keep the forums free from bashing, flaming and trolling. It's enough to give/voice out your opinion in a thread topic/subject. ^_^

@All and Topic Thread...

Just one thing I can say all about this... =) "The end justifies the means!" ^_^

DeletedUser

I lolled. Still think you missed 1 "this is my last post" though
Now lets wait for his next last post. (unless he is too busy buying ressies...)

I seriously doubt though that he will reach 100 villas

DeletedUser113868

I lolled. Still think you missed 1 "this is my last post" though
Now lets wait for his next last post. (unless he is too busy buying ressies...)

I seriously doubt though that he will reach 100 villas

Probably did, but people got the point im pretty sure ;)