You ~GOT~ What We Want

• Thread starter cranberry muffinman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You say that, you can always remove me personally to back up your claims, but then as you put it yourself it's Insan3 territory and you need them.

Never heard a Rank 1 tribe NEED so many allies so badly before. I've seen rank 1 tribes fight with Honor and respect, I actually spat at the merge deal with T Crew when they said the possibility of joining Manic one day.

DeletedUser

You say that, you can always remove me personally to back up your claims, but then as you put it yourself it's Insan3 territory and you need them.

Never heard a Rank 1 tribe NEED so many allies so badly before. I've seen rank 1 tribes fight with Honor and respect, I actually spat at the merge deal with T Crew when they said the possibility of joining Manic one day.

Spit away :icon_twisted: everyone talks about HONOR and RESPECT! lol you have none! not from me not from anyone! YOU TELL ME ONE WAR WON WITH BOTH??? NONE there always gonna be a loser and a winner... THE LOSERS always cry and say DUMB stuff like this... IF YOU CAME TO A FAIR FIGHT!! THEN YOU NEVER PREPARED FOR THE FIGHT!!! Get over it and take it like a man :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: old news.. get something new :lol: u guys always like beating a dead horse... T-Crew made an offer and ~GOT~ did not accept, now ~GOT~ answers to T-Crew.. If MANIC wants to help T-Crew then THATS ~GOT~'s problem. All you guys try to do is bash the people that KNOW what they are doing! Next time DON'T BE FOOLISH and take the DEAL :lol:

Once again old news here buddy, just trying to make people look bad :icon_twisted: sorry didn't work :lol: and The tribe appoints leaders to make a decision, T-Crew doesn't need to take a poll if they don't want to participate then they can join ~GOT~ on another world cuz im sure T-Crew WONT tolerate that.

Buddy, it appears to me after reading your post that you seem to be suggesting to those in T-Crew who are unwilling to throw the kitchen sink at us will be booted and rimmed :icon_neutral: Works for us, but I doubt if it will ever work for those poor souls.

What was that term again, was it lapdog or was it ally :icon_redface: Oh sure, they make their own decisions!!

DeletedUser

Next time DON'T BE FOOLISH and take the DEAL :lol:

So declining a deal that screws over more than half of the tribes members makes them foolish? :icon_confused:

Anyway, i am curious as to why the offer for a merger was presented along side the threat of war should they not accept? -That sounds more foolish and simply idiotic then declining a merger. Yes im sure loyalty is going to inspired by threatening them while wanting them to merge :icon_rolleyes: Sounds more like a perfect way to recruit spies who will backstab you at any given opportunity. Kudus to the leader for thinking that was a good way to approach a merger.

DeletedUser

So declining a deal that screws over more than half of the tribes members makes them foolish? :icon_confused:

Anyway, i am curious as to why the offer for a merger was presented along side the threat of war should they not accept? -That sounds more foolish and simply idiotic then declining a merger. Yes im sure loyalty is going to inspired by threatening them while wanting them to merge :icon_rolleyes: Sounds more like a perfect way to recruit spies who will backstab you at any given opportunity. Kudus to the leader for thinking that was a good way to approach a merger.

DeletedUser

Buddy, it appears to me after reading your post that you seem to be suggesting to those in T-Crew who are unwilling to throw the kitchen sink at us will be booted and rimmed :icon_neutral: Works for us, but I doubt if it will ever work for those poor souls.

What was that term again, was it lapdog or was it ally :icon_redface: Oh sure, they make their own decisions!!

:icon_eek: think your putting words in my mouth :icon_rolleyes: but people who don't fight for there tribe, do get thrown out of the tribe. Seeing that ~GOT~ has no idea how to lead, which is why they are getting WIPED OF THE MAP. Your opinion doesn't matter :icon_rolleyes: Have fun losing villages :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: think your putting words in my mouth :icon_rolleyes: but people who don't fight for there tribe, do get thrown out of the tribe. Seeing that ~GOT~ has no idea how to lead, which is why they are getting WIPED OF THE MAP. Your opinion doesn't matter :icon_rolleyes: Have fun losing villages :lol:

You don't see the hypocrisy of that? You condemn people who don't fight for their tribe, and condemn us for not abandoning ours.
The war has just started, there is a long way to get rid of us yet Hocc, you should swallow your words, just in case they get rammed down your throat, it'd be that much more embarrassing if you started this war with all this cockiness to have it thrown in your face.

DeletedUser101986

just a quick update on this war ;)

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: T-Crew
Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOT~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 33
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 351,136
Side 2: 165,766
Difference: 185,370

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,692
Side 2: 17,549
Difference: 53,143

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]

Rank---Name-------Conquered villages-------Defeated opponents while attacking-------Defeated opponents while defending
1-------T-Crew------8-------------------------971.225-------------------------------------199.340
2-------~GoT~------1-------------------------346.061-------------------------------------2.331.061

[/spoil]

DeletedUser54677

If we are being honest T-Crew didn't really declare, someone stuffed their hand up them and pressed the buttons.

So T-Crew didn't declare. Meaning that you or TrueGrave is lying.

10:07 The tribe BERRY has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:05 The tribe MANIC has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:04 T-Crew has declared war on the tribe.

DeletedUser

You don't see the hypocrisy of that? You condemn people who don't fight for their tribe, and condemn us for not abandoning ours.
The war has just started, there is a long way to get rid of us yet Hocc, you should swallow your words, just in case they get rammed down your throat, it'd be that much more embarrassing if you started this war with all this cockiness to have it thrown in your face.

Would love to see that happen, actually :lol:. Just that.. it won't.

DeletedUser

no offense mate but i haven't seen anything from FORK or there allys to make me believe that MANIC wont survive and until you show us something then i think MANIC will stand strong.

No worries. MANIC are you tribe, so you're obviously going to believe in them, as I believe in FORK. It's the moment you don't believe in your own tribe means it's time to worry.

DeletedUser96004

No worries. MANIC are you tribe, so you're obviously going to believe in them, as I believe in FORK. It's the moment you don't believe in your own tribe means it's time to worry.

I think its also time to worry when your tribe leadership are busy begging for players to play their tribes accounts, because the orignal (skilled) players have quit them? dont you agree rampants? ;)

DeletedUser54677

I think its also time to worry when your tribe leadership are busy begging for players to play their tribes accounts, because the orignal (skilled) players have quit them? dont you agree new owner of rampants? ;)

Fixed.

DeletedUser

I think its also time to worry when your tribe leadership are busy begging for players to play their tribes accounts, because the orignal (skilled) players have quit them? dont you agree rampants? ;)

Some tribes try to keep accounts active, some tribes use their puppet tribe to move their bored as **** players to be eaten which happens quickly because their players are so bored that the cannibals jump at them.

^I said it once, I'll say it again, Manic have the biggest fatality rating due to boredom I have ever seen.

DeletedUser96004

We're in the clear then :D Welcome back originals :D

ha ha you are joking right ? How long has twisted been on your acocunt for?

tbh
we need you
if not on lucaya, there are accs enough in fork requiring decent players
-Said by Wotre (fork) on Saterday 7th January 2012 to twisted.

...(next day twisted is playing the letthesunshinebaby account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha ha you are joking right ? How long has twisted been on your acocunt for?

-Said by Wotre (fork) on Saterday 7th January 2012 to twisted.

...(next day twisted is playing the letthesunshinebaby account.)

there looking for coplayers not new owners...

@KK are you even at war with FORK