You ~GOT~ What We Want

• Thread starter cranberry muffinman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

T-Crew needs to expand, We want to WAR MANIC :icon_eek: BUT!!! we felt they need to grow more villages for us :icon_biggrin:.

We looked NORTH no one there... we looked EAST no one there... Then we looked south and ~GOT~ an evil look.
funny-turtle.jpg

We were upset that they did not want us on there LAWN... and they looked really crazy in there turtle suits.
tmnt-costumes.jpg

we took them suiting up as a threat, and had to eliminate anything trying to prevent us from growing. After talking with T-Crew and Manic members.... we came up with one consensus.
2667243918_415e48cb01.jpg

so i hope there tribe is ready i know a lot of them are next to there computers waiting.
all-the-hate-towards-this-guy-is-ridiculous-every-19066-1275426537-42.jpg

T-Crew DECLARES ON ~GOT~
doomturtle.png

DeletedUser

Yes...you found pictures, well done...

[SPOIL]Jan 08
10:07 The tribe BERRY has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:05 The tribe MANIC has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:04 T-Crew has declared war on the tribe.[/SPOIL] :icon_rolleyes:

Good to see the confidence of T crew is there :lol: Right Muffin :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Gangbang again!! Must say good luck t-crew. you'll need it. ;)

DeletedUser

i love turtlez. :icon_sad:

not the snapping turtlez them turtles hurt -.-

DeletedUser

After talking with T-Crew and Manic members.... we came up with one consensus.

That's a lie, there was no consensus, unless your consensus consisted of like 5 people, half your leaderships didn't know what was going on, and I know no lower members were informed.

DeletedUser

Or maybe this whole thing came about because a tribe that's quite a bit larger than ~GoT~ was still not interested in attacking ~GOT~ alone so they went to the big boys for help....

[1/6/12 2:09:22 AM] hocchamp: we need INSAN3
[1/6/12 2:09:24 AM] hocchamp: to ally us
[1/6/12 2:09:26 AM] hocchamp: they want got
[1/6/12 2:09:29 AM] hocchamp: SO we want GOT
[1/6/12 2:09:30 AM] hocchamp: ;)

DeletedUser

Jan 08
10:07 The tribe BERRY has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:05 The tribe MANIC has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:04 T-Crew has declared war on the tribe.

Insan3
Beyond
T-Crew
AM

Do you know what really never ceases to amaze me? How world and world again, tribe's are gullable enough to ally MANIC and back them up in war. The only tribe that will probably be MANIC's lasting ally will be T-Crew, as it's led by KG acting as Manic's lapdogs.
Even if the coalition against FORK do become victorious, what's next? Insan3, Beyond and AM, you really think MANIC are going to keep you as allys after the war? Ofcourse they won't, their only interested in your troops to defeat their biggest competitor. (FORK)
If MANIC remain in world, all that will happen is each of their allies will be picked off one by one. My guess is they'll start with AM, then move onto Beyond then lastly onto Insan3.
Maybe you should really think about what you're doing, before it's to late.

DeletedUser96004

Do you know what really never ceases to amaze me? How world and world again, tribe's are gullable enough to ally MANIC and back them up in the in war. The only tribe that will probably be MANIC's lasting ally will be T-Crew, as it's led by KG acting as Manic's lapdogs.
Even if the coalition against FORK do become victorious, what's next? Insan3, Beyond and AM, you really think MANIC are going to keep you as allys after the war? Ofcourse they won't, their only interested in your troops to defeat their biggest competitor. (FORK)
If MANIC remain in world, all that will happen is each of their allies will be picked off one by one. My guess is they'll start with AM, then move onto Beyond then lastly onto Insan3.

Your whole rant seems to contradict the purposes of tribal wars. Allies occur when two tribes have a common goal (for example Manic and Am both want Fork dead), alliances in tw are not meant to last for ever or the whole world would just be a hug, and the world would end too early. However It is likely that even when the orginal FORK is defeated, its inevitable that its members will just leave, and either join other tribes or create a new one. This will change the politics and thus the alliances, which could lead to alliances being extended, or indeed ended.
These alliances are formed by tribes leadership, as they beleive that there OWN tribe can gain the most from the war at hand, and the side they have chosen. Its not MANIC's fault that the top tribes beleive that they would do better to side with Manic than Fork.

DeletedUser54677

Do you know what really never ceases to amaze me? How world and world again, tribe's are gullable enough to ally MANIC and back them up in war. The only tribe that will probably be MANIC's lasting ally will be T-Crew, as it's led by KG acting as Manic's lapdogs.

Better a current ally who I know we will end up fighting than an ally that ends up stabbing us in the back at the worst possible moment. I know the lengths that MANIC has gone to in order to defeat tribes, I warred them on W24. But you know what? I'd rather deal with them as an ally than FORK as an ally.

I don't know how far back you've read on W58's history, but I'd trust MANIC more than FORK at this point because of how FORK handled themselves on this world. MANIC is shady, but the alliance we've had thus far has been nothing short of that, an alliance.

DeletedUser102496

Or maybe this whole thing came about because a tribe that's quite a bit larger than ~GoT~ was still not interested in attacking ~GOT~ alone so they went to the big boys for help....

[1/6/12 2:09:22 AM] hocchamp: we need INSAN3
[1/6/12 2:09:24 AM] hocchamp: to ally us
[1/6/12 2:09:26 AM] hocchamp: they want got
[1/6/12 2:09:29 AM] hocchamp: SO we want GOT
[1/6/12 2:09:30 AM] hocchamp: ;)

How nice of us to join them, what do you expect us to do sit down and play Plants vs. Zombies all day. GoT had no diplomatic connections with T-Crew and T-Crew had diplomatic ties between Insan3 which we are an alliance so we have the oppertunity to help and thanks for the incomings you sent to me. Oh yes, forgot to mention. I'm loving the last picture Cranberry, it makes me smile because they will know what will be coming for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102250

LOL tox
yo T-crew lets take da shredder to these ninja turtles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your whole rant seems to contradict the purposes of tribal wars. Allies occur when two tribes have a common goal (for example Manic and Am both want Fork dead), alliances in tw are not meant to last for ever or the whole world would just be a hug, and the world would end too early. However It is likely that even when the orginal FORK is defeated, its inevitable that its members will just leave, and either join other tribes or create a new one. This will change the politics and thus the alliances, which could lead to alliances being extended, or indeed ended.
These alliances are formed by tribes leadership, as they beleive that there OWN tribe can gain the most from the war at hand, and the side they have chosen. Its not MANIC's fault that the top tribes beleive that they would do better to side with Manic than Fork.

Contradict the purpose of tribal wars? I hardly doubt that. I merely stated that based on past world experiences, you could compare MANIC leaderships view on alliances as you would toilet paper. Use them when they need, and once they have no personal use for them anymore, they throw them away. Excuse me if our two ideas of alliances clash, but I feel if you ally with a tribe then you stick to them till it is just you and them left.
You're tellign me that when new tribes are created/defeated, that is a reason to end alliances? Sum's MANIC up right there in all honesty. You don't need to ally to fight a common goal in a war.

Better a current ally who I know we will end up fighting than an ally that ends up stabbing us in the back at the worst possible moment. I know the lengths that MANIC has gone to in order to defeat tribes, I warred them on W24. But you know what? I'd rather deal with them as an ally than FORK as an ally.

I don't know how far back you've read on W58's history, but I'd trust MANIC more than FORK at this point because of how FORK handled themselves on this world. MANIC is shady, but the alliance we've had thus far has been nothing short of that, an alliance.

I didn't ever say you should be allying FORK, I was just making sure you were aware of MANIC's past, which you seem to be. So at the end of the day, it's you and your tribes choice at the end of the day.

Seriously though, gang bangs are getting slightly old on this world all ready. I hope you all have fun being MANIC's lapdogs.

DeletedUser

What you, as a member of Manic, are quite slyly leaving out, is that any goal Manic has ISN'T shared by the tribes they are hugging. Manic is Rank 1, their goal is to maintain that Rank, and power on their path to domination. After each "common goal" is achieved at the end of a Manic arranged gangbang there will be the tribes left over on the borders of Manic. Then it moves to those tribes. What amazes me is all your allies fail to see that.

I've seen alliances organised against rank 1 tribes before, but I have NEVER seen the rank 1 organise an alliance against a Rank 7 tribe, let alone a single player.

Again, it's not about knowing that you will eventually fight them, but your ODDS when they do attack you. There will be nobody there to hold your hand, just the tribes that are still kissing up to Manic waiting for their turn.

After GOT;
T crew, after T Crew;
Beyond, after Beyond;
Insan3.

That is my estimation, a guess, but I'll still be laughing if I'm right, and I'll laugh even harder when each of you in turn COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW YOU GOT IN THE SITUATION.

I used caps in an attempt to hammer home the point, but honestly, the state of tribes hugging the rank 1 in this world is pathetic.

I have a strict idea on how I want to win a world, means I will never win one, at least the way I play allows me to lose a world happily, and as a Turtle I will have had a good time on W58.