You ~GOT~ What We Want

• Thread starter cranberry muffinman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i posted because they have done a good job taking a considerable amount of villages in a short amount of time, not boasting, just congratulating them

Some players would assume that, seeing how were fighting the same tribe
Don't know what to say, believe it or not, no point arguing about this seeing you guys won't believe
You change your story more often than you brush your teeth, nothing you say can be believed.

lol, numba, just let these fools believe what they want.

Whatever helps put a smile on your faces :)

Wanna get into this again Brian? I ALWAYS smile when I see you post. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser93513

You change your story more often than you brush your teeth, nothing you say can be believed.

Wanna get into this again Brian? I ALWAYS smile when I see you post. :icon_redface:

Aw :) ur so sweet.

DeletedUser102250

can you please show me example of when I changed my story?
Honestly, I don't know why your arguing over a simple war stat... I guess i ws wrong to assume that that's what these threads were for...

DeletedUser26129

It's beyond the capacity of your comprehension, you are as useless here as the rest :icon_rolleyes:
I hate having to teach idiots.

al·li·ance/əˈlīəns/Noun:
A union or association formed for mutual benefit, esp. between countries or organizations.

Infact there is more than 1 in which T Crew and Insan3 were declared as allies, so Geldpup, are you out that door yet?

no wonder your tribe cant fight back... u cant teach them...
Also, English isnt my first language, and im not in school, so i dont give a crap...

Comrade: This is the feeling of affinity that draws people together in time of war or when people have a mutual enemy or even a common goal.

:O see what i did there?
and again, where did i say we were allies or NOT allies?
I have never commented on any relation towards Ins3ne....

Also, if i get a mail from a GOT member telling me that their leadership will surrender within 5 mins, should i believe it?
Pff, GOT read what GOT wants to read, its pathetic to say the least...

DeletedUser

no wonder your tribe cant fight back... u cant teach them...
Also, English isnt my first language, and im not in school, so i dont give a crap...

Are you sure you are paying attention? Just because villages are being lost, doesn't mean they aren't fighting back.
It's a very closed mind that thinks learning is reserved for School, did you just stop taking in knowledge when you left? Bless your little black heart for trying.

:O see what i did there?
and again, where did i say we were allies or NOT allies?
I have never commented on any relation towards Ins3ne....
So...wait, you are denying the denial? I have said that it has been claimed (by your own tribe amongst others) That Insan3 and T Crew are allies. Since you aren't denying either way, there is no denial here, inferring the last possible answer >> You agree.

com·rade/ˈkämˌrad/Noun:
A companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.

Comrade is generally a term reserved for people in the same group, in this situation, for this game a tribe or an alliance.

Also comrade isn't a term that has come up in any discussion, you haven't named any players from Insan3 as comrades, I don't see your point, I see what you did, and I see you doing it badly, so I don't see your point.

Also, if i get a mail from a GOT member telling me that their leadership will surrender within 5 mins, should i believe it?
Pff, GOT read what GOT wants to read, its pathetic to say the least...
HAVE you had a mail from ~GOT~ saying that the leadership will surrender? Then why post such a pointless statement?

What's left...go back to school?

DeletedUser

Are you sure you are paying attention? Just because villages are being lost, doesn't mean they aren't fighting back.
It's a very closed mind that thinks learning is reserved for School, did you just stop taking in knowledge when you left? Bless your little black heart for trying.

So...wait, you are denying the denial? I have said that it has been claimed (by your own tribe amongst others) That Insan3 and T Crew are allies. Since you aren't denying either way, there is no denial here, inferring the last possible answer >> You agree.

com·rade/ˈkämˌrad/Noun:
A companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.

Comrade is generally a term reserved for people in the same group, in this situation, for this game a tribe or an alliance.

Also comrade isn't a term that has come up in any discussion, you haven't named any players from Insan3 as comrades, I don't see your point, I see what you did, and I see you doing it badly, so I don't see your point.

HAVE you had a mail from ~GOT~ saying that the leadership will surrender? Then why post such a pointless statement?

you don't know anything :lol: go lose more villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you don't know anything :lol: go lose more villages :icon_rolleyes:

What don't I know? Enlighten me. Or don't post one liners that don't say anything.

I can tell you I know a lot more than I should, and if I posted more than I should then I guarantee your famous caps rage would spread from you to your tribe :icon_wink: go give that some thought for a while and leave the externals alone.

DeletedUser26129

how u know i have a black heart:O
Oh btw, do u know what SNIPING is? or stacking?
cus ur doing a horrible job at it...

Need help?

Nope... i said i havent made a statement about it whatsoever...

c
om·rade/ˈkämˌrad/Noun:

Also comrade isn't a term that has come up in any discussion, you haven't named any players from Insan3 as comrades, I don't see your point, I see what you did, and I see you doing it badly, so I don't see your point

Actualy, the leader of Insane and i know eachother, i see him as a mate... still doesnt mean we have an ALLIANCE.
We have a commen goal, removing got from this world, makes good grounds to work together.
TW dont restrict u to having alliances before u can work together...

The Diplomacy page is not mandatory its a CHOICE....
Did u actualy read the TW guide on how to play? cus u missed a few chapters i believe.
or is it again u reading what u wanna read?

No need for school, i have a succesfull job, and a degree, so im done there :)
So where is the proof about the mail u claim to have?

and it would require a screenshot... cus i can easely manipulate a mail to make it come from one of your members saying that within 5 mins...

DeletedUser26129

What don't I know? Enlighten me. Or don't post one liners that don't say anything.

I can tell you I know a lot more than I should, and if I posted more than I should then I guarantee your famous caps rage would spread from you to your tribe :icon_wink: go give that some thought for a while and leave the externals alone.

Hocc says more in a useless one liner then u do in ur novels u call replies...

@ hocc, why do enemies always claim they have so much knowledge about everything and that it could bring us down, but they wont use it?
Isnt that what they call a bluff? but a poor one... like my little 11 year old cousin did at poker when he had notting and actualy said i HAVE notting, but im going to try anyway?

DeletedUser

Hocc says more in a useless one liner then u do in ur novels u call replies...

@ hocc, why do enemies always claim they have so much knowledge about everything and that it could bring us down, but they wont use it?
Isnt that what they call a bluff? but a poor one... like my little 11 year old cousin did at poker when he had notting and actualy said i HAVE notting, but im going to try anyway?

lol, i think its because our nothing is higher then there nothing :lol: maybe they think they have friends in our tribes.. who wont attack them :icon_rolleyes: but then find out later.. just like everyone else, you just got to go with the flow :lol: so far ~GOT~ is flowing down stream :lol: can't wait to see all the t-crew players they say are there friends join them :icon_eek: oh wait probably not going to happen :icon_rolleyes:. ~GOT~ keep hoping you have an ACE in the hole and just take it like a MAN :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I never said what I know would bring you down, I said it would make you angry. Tell me to learn to read, take your own advice.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This thread is on a very low level imo.

How about stepping it up a bit? Stop all the flaming and get to the point, and i am talking about most posters here.

On topic, T-crew players good job! And it will be interesting to see when insan3 starts for real, hmmm...

Now i have seen some good attacks from ~got~ and the sleepless nights have begun for many players, so it´s getting interesting like i expected it to be, keep up the fight ~got~!

p.s. I am ur secret morale booster!

DeletedUser

How about stepping it up a bit? Stop all the flaming and get to the point, and i am talking about most posters here.

On topic, T-crew players good job! And it will be interesting to see when insan3 starts for real, hmmm...

Now i have seen some good attacks from ~got~ and the sleepless nights have begun for many players, so it´s getting interesting like i expected it to be, keep up the fight ~got~!

I'm in favor of only civil posts from here on out.

So to start with, I'd like to say Congrats on the nice snipe by Erick.

DeletedUser26129

I never said what I know would bring you down, I said it would make you angry. Tell me to learn to read, take your own advice.

hmm, so actualy what you are saying is that your intel is of no use?
It makes me angry... wooptydo!

Result wont change though... ur still losing.

Awww cmon! i like flaming :( why u have to be a hater! ;)

I'm in favor of only civil posts from here on out.

So to start with, I'd like to say Congrats on the nice snipe by Erick.

Hallie, i quite respect u, u had the respect of coming to me first to ask before acting a while ago... so i will only be civil to you :)

But considering this is a topic made by a T-Crew member, and he doesnt mind me flaming or trolling or being extremely annoying, im gonna continue everytime Truegrave posts another thing that is incorrect :)

DeletedUser26129

New update:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-Crew
Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOT~

Timeframe: 08/01/2012 10:00:00 to 11/01/2012 01:15:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 33
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 3
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 688,472
Side 2: 169,210
Difference: 519,262

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 342,569
Side 2: 23,111
Difference: 319,458

chart

DeletedUser96519

GOT'S getting smashed it seems.

Fair play to T-Crew.

Expected a lil more from GOT tbh than them stats though.

Roll out the :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser103214

T-Crew are nobling two players who have quit the game. Congrats. Yaaayyyyyyy!!!!!

Were fighting Insane, look at the stats there.

Unless you guys want to come at us one at a time and see how you do then sit in the corner and hush on the pathetic points. Oh yea I forgot. Your all scared. You are all too weak to come at us and fight, the most skillful tribe being victorious. Instead you jump into a gangbang and try to brag about how awesome you are. Truth being none of you are and you all lack skill/confidence and morals.

You will never see it though, I expect too high a level of intelligence from you, sorry. If only you could listen and learn. Such a shame so I'll leave you to your dribble and stop bothering, there is no potential here.

DeletedUser102250

T-Crew are nobling two players who have quit the game. Congrats. Yaaayyyyyyy!!!!!

Were fighting numba, and rawr's troops are fighting insane.

Unless you guys want to come at us one at a time and see how you do then sit in the corner and hush on the pathetic points. Oh yea I forgot. Your all scared. You are all too weak to come at us and fight, the most skillful tribe being victorious. Instead you jump into a gangbang and try to brag about how awesome you are. Truth being none of you are and you all lack skill/confidence and morals.

You will never see it though, I expect too high a level of intelligence from you, sorry. If only you could listen and learn. Such a shame so I'll leave you to your dribble and stop bothering, there is no potential here.

fixed for you :)

Last edited by a moderator: