You guys don't love me anymore? o:

DeletedUser

Bufus if you look better at rilech stat.He took only Englander villages (8),rest are retakes.Some players killed more nukes then he is,and he still think that he is a god.

I don't think I'm a god, I don't recall saying that :icon_eek:! I find it funny cause 2 of your own members do sound like they're calling themselves gods too. Hypocrisy seems to be rampant these days

DeletedUser

Bufus if you look better at rilech stat.He took only Englander villages (8),rest are retakes.Some players killed more nukes then he is,and he still think that he is a god.

Since when does it matter who or what you noble when it comes to posting stats? If we looked for justification in stats according to which way we wanted to sway them each time we posted we'd spend more time counting "justified stats" that we would fighting.. lol

kiberneticar

I don't think I'm a god, I don't recall saying that :icon_eek:! I find it funny cause 2 of your own members do sound like they're calling themselves gods too. Hypocrisy seems to be rampant these days

Who think?

Since when does it matter who or what you noble when it comes to posting stats? If we looked for justification in stats according to which way we wanted to sway them each time we posted we'd spend more time counting "justified stats" that we would fighting.. lol

Mate,I am not using your time.I have time to do things like that,and that is not someones problem.