You have played W37 too much when...

.MXM.

I think everyone knows that type of thread ...

no specific known names please , you can use fiction or semi fiction names & characters .

any similarity to real people is just a coincidence :icon_wink:

ill start .

You have played W37 too much when , you wake up in the middle of night to check what happened to your noble train .

Shlomzi

You have played W37 too much when you abandon your partner (be it male or female) during "love making" to snipe a train.

--

I'd lol if someone actually did that. That'd be really sad.

DeletedUser137

You dont talk to someone IRL because they are in an enemy tribe.

Shlomzi

You dont talk to someone IRL because they are in an enemy tribe.

Holy crap, I'd laugh so much if that happened.

Coincidentally, myself and my classmates were enemies on World 12. We did still talk though as we were, well, classmates and sat beside each other in some classes but he wouldn't talk about TW with me for the duration of that war :lol:

DeletedUser

You start assigning friends numbers, such as 308404 :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

you dream of the day you can turn the fence in your back yard to a level 2 wall.....

DeletedUser

When you leave your kids with a babysitter and get angry if the sitter hasn't built anything by the time you get back.

When you get up at 6 AM every morning to remind your postman that scouting is an act of war.

DeletedUser

When you have a fight with your real life friend because you nobled his farm.

DeletedUser

When you're going out for a walk, and don't want to miss your favourite TV show when you get back, you time your return down to the second and constantly check your watch.

thehorror

when you run into your neighbors house in the middle of the night and steal his food, and when the police come to arrest you, you claim you were only farming

DeletedUser

when somebody asks you if you take naps, and you think of N-A-P's.

^(happened to me. i was very confused...)

DeletedUser

When you build a real life catapult that launches 231 feet (I have done this).

When you buy a watch just to know when to go do something of importance for TW.

When you yell at your wife for not having enough farm space for her to have a baby.

DeletedUser

When you skip school to farm for more coins.

When you go outside from a crazy party to check how a train did with your iPod.

DeletedUser

When you park the car on the side of the road, to use your mobile internet and launch attacks.

When you put on the alarm in the middle of the night and wake up the whole family just not to miss the launch time.

lxzeroxl

When you park the car on the side of the road, to use your mobile internet and launch attacks.

When you put on the alarm in the middle of the night and wake up the whole family just not to miss the launch time.

Done both of them, also whilst at the gym sending nukes. :lol:

DeletedUser

When you get mad at Obama for not having a bail-out plan for your tribe.

DeletedUser

When you drive a train into a neighbours house and when the police ask for an explanation you say, i was just trying to noble it.

DeletedUser71940

When you know that Chess would fall due to leadership, but not exactly when :icon_neutral: