You have played W37 too much when...

DeletedUser

We're not talking about oil change, we're talking about bombardment. :icon_surprised: Might as well spend that time productively eh

I reiterate. Who spends long enough on there to read anything? :lol:

OT: When your wife gives you funny looks when you tell her to go farm for more groceries.

Mistress LIghtstar

It's mostly a guy thing, Nishi.

You know you've played w37 too long when...

your sex life is dictated by when both you and your husband get sick of playing and are looking for something else to do

when you get so stressed out that you have to go to the doctor's for stress meds and he puts you in the hospital instead

DeletedUser

When you wrote in your test paper, that arrogance is synonimous to Shlomzi. jk. juz lurkin' in w37

Mistress LIghtstar

I'll try to repost this, the server ate my post, I think ;)

You know you've played TW too long when your sex life plays second fiddle to attacks on yours/your hubby's villages

DeletedUser

Another one,
when you fail to meet your girlfriend, telling a reason that your friend had a car accident.

DeletedUser

When your farming runs take precedence over feeding your daughter...

DeletedUser

when you re-schedule job interviews becuase your scouting reports come in at that time

DeletedUser

So far the formula is repeating itself...

You can't do _______ in RL because you need to do ________ in TW.

DeletedUser

Let me change it up if i can....

When you confused getting a hard on for level 2 wood production

Anything?

Mistress LIghtstar

You know you've played TW too much when getting banned and the subsequent appeal process seems like a vacation, although you stress out not knowing what's happening in your tribe.

DeletedUser

I dunno when you wag your graduation diploma from high school just so you can dodge a attack

DeletedUser

when you skip your work just to noble your sniped village :D (i did this but onyl once!) :D nayahhaa

DeletedUser

You played w37 too much when you start to semi-ignore a beautiful account in a closed world.